Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So she’s the face of a business all professional and that yet spent most of the day with a towel round her head 🙄 you’re at work JANE!!!!!! Maybe roll out of your pit before 10am and get yourself ready

Reactions: 12

monga

VIP Member
We’ll know once she goes live again if there’s no music and she’s being extra quiet 😂

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
To be honest, if she wants to be seen to be a business woman (😂😂 I know!!) then this dirty talk is very unprofessional in my opinion. She really needs to stamp that out. This Toni is completely deranged, I’d be getting rid of her if I was Jane, and as for Spudy, there’s something very odd about him too. She’s surrounding herself with a bunch of oddities simply because they are the only ‘friends’ she has. We never hear of Helen any more, they never visit now, she should be asking herself why her only friends are these online pervs! Obviously, there was no work night out when she left Tesco either after 10 years working there!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
He looks like he’s just got ready for a nice morning around the garden centre 👴🏻🥴 shit can’t believe he is 30

• Haha
  • Wow

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Sorry guys my comment has spoiled your fun tonight as she is on a blocking frenzy , just show’s how paranoid she is , however it was overdue and she thoroughly deserved it, cocky bitch !!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Thread suggestion..Selling soaps that are shoddy with her teletubbie body

Or .. Website on hold, too much sold, no wonder Charlie looks so bloody old

Last edited:
  • Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
I'm waiting for that Spud guy to be a perv, why else would he hang around women making wax?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why is she showing a MAC mascara on her stories when she happily looks like a complete slob all the time? you can put lipstick on a pig....it'll still be a pig and what a complete and utter state Charlie looks on those pics, has he no self respect? he looks like a fat nerd who lives in his parents attic at 50 and uses a wank sock in lieu of female company

oh my fucking god has she eaten her neighbours????

• Haha
  • Sick

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Betty you’re 💯 correct Toni has been on here she’s tightened up her FB😂 took her long enough View attachment 1149105
Remember when I posted the excitement that goes on on the Private page ! Obvs someone from the dark side was on here looking and binned me off , but am back on there and for what it’s worth it’s more boring than it was before !

What!! She is massive… she try’s her best to hide it with the camera being on the ceiling etc but she is massive and easily 18st.
I would agree if anything the fucking weeble has 19 stone in her sights. She is slovenly, scruffy as fuck and must stink especially in those fucking creases of her skin where her groin is and where that gut that has a mind of its own hangs. She used to anger me, now she just repulses me !

Good god get a grip you sad desperate loosers 🤣😭
I,ve missed a few days as had stuff going on but fucking hell Toni you are one mixed up cunt and obviously bored being a mod for chins that you see it fit to spend most of your time on here spying for your fat friend ! The only snake is you ! Oh and one of the flaccid raw sausages that you stuff into your gob fantasising that it’s Charlie’s knob! Yes we all know that you fancy the Harold Shipman/ Phil Collins doppelgänger, obvs the father figure look turns you on. Personally not my cup of tea, I’d rather twank myself than have that bumbling, erm grandad of a 30 year old near my bits, but then who in their right mind would sit and eat raw sausages ? Now as you like to tell lots of people on chins lives, I’m telling you , Fuck Off you’re not welcome snake 🐍!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well I,ve not had a great night folks one of my dogs has had cluster seizures 😢😢 so missed chins HOWEVER have been on to have a look at this LucyRose, fucking hell !! She’s got gnashers like jaws from James Bond for a kick off.Well the few that are left in that gob. I,m fascinated by this freak ! I don’t quite know why she exists yet as she seems to have the intellect of fucking pond life , I,ve only managed to watch a few of her video’s but she can certainly give Chins a run for her money. This one tonight is a fucking classic, bry bry the ponce . I,ve never seen such scum as I,ve seen on shit Tok and if chins wants to get herself embroiled in this dirty shitty little world well crack on pet as she is half way there anyway being the nasty self centred bitch that she is ! But yea lots Of vids to watch on Lucy tomorrow kids before I report back with my verdict 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bry bry the nonce not fecking ponce !! 2.46 am and still awake with poorly dog . No more diazepam left to shove up the poor sods arse , fingers crossed this makes him sleep seizure free until morning 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
New thread time already! thanks to @Itsmethatlikesamoan for the title, plenty bloody fab suggestions folks but sadly most wouldn't be approved due to much swearing and filth....you're my people :ROFLMAO:

Same old same old on repeat with special guest star Toni Anal for your viewing pleasure

Tattle on pals, she is after all the gift that truly keeps on giving
My first ever title 😂 I personally thank Jane, Toni Anal and the moderating crew of #muchlovejane

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Noticed for my comment on there they muted me straight away 😂😂😂 I just pointed out that eating raw contaminated meat can give u cjd, mad cow disease then I said says it all really ! And they,ve put me on mute. Truth is it can and she fucking well is !!

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Jane is a complete fuck up in life. She will never get her shit together being so damn lazy. 29 years of age and couldn't even hack working part time in Tesco when there's people I know 60+ putting in about 50 hours a week. Her whole life is simply notions and stupid fantasies. Every day she reminisces about her wedding over and over because she has nothing else to think about. Like where are you gonna go with your future Jane? You're dragging daft boy way down. You've come acustom to this lazy way of life now and unless Charlie takes his finger out from up his arse then you will be about 25st and incapable of physically leaving the house. I can actually see Charlie becoming her carer eventually.