Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
They wouldn't be out of place on the undatables.....here's Jane who is almost 30 but has developmental delays, she likes stickers, glitter and eating, she also dreams of bring married, she's meeting Charlie who is around the same age but struggles to string a sentence together and looks forward to a football themed table display on his birthday every year 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Toni is on such a power trip it's cringy, you can tell she's very young, she's got that cocky edge about her and is all hard faced like she belongs down the jockey with Frank Gallagher instead of kissing Janes ever expanding rump........if any of my relatives were being looked after by her id be kicking off as to why she thinks it's ok to make a tit of herself on tiktok instead of doing the job she's being paid to do.
it’s so sad isn’t it, they are a pair of friendless losers. Toni hun, you are modding for free for some fat wax mewt seller online (every time she is on too, do you not have a life?!), you are spending a shit ton of ££ on her shitty pwoducts, you sit and read on here….get a life 😂 and Jane, get a real life fwend rather than picking up all these creeps online. Much love, Motherofpigs xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Niamh77*

VIP Member
God I'm just a about to walk out the door for a walk with the dog with tears of laughter on my face from this thread 😂😂💜💜The neighbours will probably think I've had a domestic with the fella!
I need to invest in some Tena Ladies ! My family think i have lost the plot! Only just discovered Tattle yesterday , can't believe what i have been missing out on . I have Covid and poorly this is an absolute gift from the gods !!

• Heart
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,m still speechless with this apparition of beauty and am binge watching her channel ! Wherever she has been dug up from she needs to be put back in that box and quickly put back in the ground. Sorry to talk about death but the word morbid springs to mind with this one. She’s morbidly obese, her skin looks like she’s been underground for a few months and as for those gnashers - putrifying before our very eyes, she’s like a fucking horror movie. How a bloke could Roger that I do not know. Showed Mr Tooco her pic and it’s put the poor sod off sex, I,ve had to put in a big order of lady toys from Love Honey 🤣🤣🤣
For those that have asked about one of my dogs, we had a bad night with him and he had 4 seizures all in all. He does suffer with Idiopathic epilepsy and is on meds, he has a seizure pretty much once a fortnight and it’s weird you can almost time them to the day, this time he went 20 days and had 4 !! Something has to change so he is starting a new regime of meds early next week as the vet has had to order them in. In the meantime he was back to his playful self yesterday and last night was uneventful and we all slept peacefully 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
We must look like a right bunch of cunts to people just nosing at the thread with our body shaming of those two ,but it's only directed at those two .I'm sure I can speak for us all in saying we don't care what size or shape people are and hope they don't take offence to our comments / pics it's only because those two have fooled the public for years ,making money off the backs of various diets and WL programmes when they clearly were only fooling the public and the people roped in to buying off them or using their codes for certain things, that we point out their size . Jane is still linked with artsy mouse weighloss planners and as we're pointing out there's no diets or WL going on ,I'm sure the beanbag had a link to her MF page on his Insata before he made it private and not forgetting the home fitness code exercise bike that they were trying to flog while barely able to get on the thing .

When you're trying to squeeze an XXL man into a small there's bound to be some stretch 😂

Wasn't she reared with her dad ? both him and the brother are slim although I don't know what age they divorced so maybe she was a teen by then .
Absolutely I’ve been a Fat woman myself I was over 20st at my heaviest and after exhausting all options my late father paid for me to have therapy for an ED and eventually the gastric bypass that helped me lose over 10st … So I certainly wouldn’t body shame under normal circumstances… But if you are selling weight loss planners and plugging diets products for a commission telling everyone how great they are and how they are helping you while you get bigger week by week there is something immoral about that…

monga

VIP Member
This will really piss her off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
This thread should come with a warning reading back on all that, it's hilarious and terrifying in equal measure :ROFLMAO: I went out last night so have only just seen it all, who the hell is that bird with a face like a dropped candle? she looks like she'd scoff a Rottweiler for a snack. I've got to head out for the school run and some shopping but shall be back to have a good look at it all
ps - you're all bloody hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Jane Gammons #42 fat prat selling tat from a manky flat with her dad. Much Love Jane!

My mediocre effort haha. Deffo need to get much love jane in there somewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She has gained a huge amount of weight, it’s shocking really. If I was her I’d be so pissed off with myself for letting myself get into that state. She was never slim but she looks double her slimming world weight now. Fecking hell 😱

This is what I mean when we comment on her size if she was doing right she’d take her name off these things instead of cashing in View attachment 1149568
If she went down the plus size route and stopped with the catfishing and cashing in on the weight loss market I for one wouldn’t mention her weight…

Even the pic she used in her stories yesterday looks nothing like her 😂View attachment 1149593
I mean honestly it’s nothing absolutely nothing like her… if she got kidnapped and that was used as the photo to find her she’d be fucked.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
If she went down the plus size route and stopped with the catfishing and cashing in on the weight loss market I for one wouldn’t mention her weight…
Neither would the rest of us but she’s cashed in for years so deserves to be called out for it lol.