Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
Someone posted this earlier she’s a lot heavier now View attachment 1149051View attachment 1149054

View attachment 1149056
Although I am regularly on Tattle I'm not often around this part as Jane is a complete bore in my opinion. Can't sleep tonight so I had a look... Good god, she is one waffer thin mint away from Mr Creosote! I am legitimately shocked. I suspect JG reads these threads, FFS woman, you are not yet 30, stop eating yourself into an early grave :eek:

Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can’t get over the size of her arse. It’s colossal! She must spend her day scoffing to have reached that size. I’m shook!
it's like she's got stuck in a giant rubber ring and just thought oh well i'll keep it on, she looks like a weeble!

• Haha
  • Heart
Did not recognize Charlie he suddenly looks about 60

Sweet Jesus! If she wasn’t such a cunt I’d feel sorry for her. She looks so bloated and puffy The worst thing she did was Jack in Tescos, at least she got some steps in!

Oh god i‘m pissing myself 😂
She needs to get back to Tesco to save her life she is killing herself that the dangerous levels of weight gain.

Her family must be horrified at what she is doing with her life. She has turned into a nasty woman the size of a fucking whale given up her only job to pretend she is making money with sponges and soap Do her family not watch the shit show?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's one of those people that makes a list daily that looks like this and thinks they're super busy and amazing to get it all done

- make bed
- put washer on
- open curtains
- clean worktops
- empty bin

Bloody Mrs Hinch has created an army of lazy dickheads who now think they're conquering the earth by doing jobs most people have done before 9am anyway :rolleyes:

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Chins needs to act now or she’s gonna end up very Unwell , stop living in fantasy world and go get a proper job , the bean is half the problem too 🤯 both as bad as each other
As much as she gets on my tits, it’s sad to think she’s not even 30 yet. She always used to say “if we’re lucky enough to have children” well she’s making it all the more difficult. I’m not saying you can’t have kids if you’re big, I was about 15 stone when I had my two but with Jane’s bmi she really needs to start looking after herself. It’s quite sad really, she has time to cook good, healthy meals from scratch and she could be out walking everyday on the beach, or better still, get back to work

monga

VIP Member
We must look like a right bunch of cunts to people just nosing at the thread with our body shaming of those two ,but it's only directed at those two .I'm sure I can speak for us all in saying we don't care what size or shape people are and hope they don't take offence to our comments / pics it's only because those two have fooled the public for years ,making money off the backs of various diets and WL programmes when they clearly were only fooling the public and the people roped in to buying off them or using their codes for certain things, that we point out their size . Jane is still linked with artsy mouse weighloss planners and as we're pointing out there's no diets or WL going on ,I'm sure the beanbag had a link to her MF page on his Insata before he made it private and not forgetting the home fitness code exercise bike that they were trying to flog while barely able to get on the thing .

Why does he wear such tight legged jeans, just a normal pair would look much better. I guess Chins chooses his clothes, and she’s clearly got no idea by looking at the state of her
When you're trying to squeeze an XXL man into a small there's bound to be some stretch 😂

The problem there is, Chin’s Mum is nearly as big as Chins, so no example there!
Wasn't she reared with her dad ? both him and the brother are slim although I don't know what age they divorced so maybe she was a teen by then .

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
I bet she has legged it because they have an inspection! She never cleans or leaves the house it's unheard of 🤣
We know her better than she knows herself, she wouldn’t be sitting alone in the car unless there was a reason, daft boys been left to deal with it yet again .

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine my hubby saying I’m
Going out and I’m plotting to buy a deodorant and cheap lipstick as revenge 😂 what is chins on 🥺😂

View attachment 1145130View attachment 1145131

Got her mum now lol

So Tesco have told her she can extend her career break so she won’t be back this year and she can have Xmas off ( she’s never had Xmas off before )
Bit scary with the war and that lol
So she will have 2 weeks off on her birthday and can decide if she wants to go back or not 😂😂
Wtf she always had Xmas off!!! Because we used to say the other staff must be fuming she always gets there first??

• Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Haha ! maybe there's a surprise flat inspection and she's had to clear her MLJ empire out the elderly neighbours may have reported her for the noise
Wonder is that the reason her website is closed, time to clean the flat and pack all the business supplies in the car out of sight of the landlord, somebody has reported her. Nobody in their sane mind would close a website on the run-up to Mother's Day.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
D0CEB682-1F6C-4740-AFFB-9F78111A0AD2.jpeg

Think chins better watch this Toni 🥴
😂

Taking about dicks and that 😂🥴 bloody hell they sound like a bunch of horny old ladies
Really can’t see how this is good for biznessssss 🍆💦
F03000C2-A58D-472F-BFAB-64F00ED949C4.jpeg
A627B8F7-AB7D-4171-AA2D-A6BEFAAB7580.jpeg
AA2CB6D6-E988-44AC-9B6B-8A7B6E03AF2D.jpeg
18C1C957-ADD1-4EEF-9F67-95F5E13F2A99.jpeg
95289D46-4196-47C4-9FBD-7772A2FC9491.jpeg
6285034F-195B-46EE-9A3E-222A17C9BA69.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I,m still speechless with this apparition of beauty and am binge watching her channel ! Wherever she has been dug up from she needs to be put back in that box and quickly put back in the ground. Sorry to talk about death but the word morbid springs to mind with this one. She’s morbidly obese, her skin looks like she’s been underground for a few months and as for those gnashers - putrifying before our very eyes, she’s like a fucking horror movie. How a bloke could Roger that I do not know. Showed Mr Tooco her pic and it’s put the poor sod off sex, I,ve had to put in a big order of lady toys from Love Honey 🤣🤣🤣
For those that have asked about one of my dogs, we had a bad night with him and he had 4 seizures all in all. He does suffer with Idiopathic epilepsy and is on meds, he has a seizure pretty much once a fortnight and it’s weird you can almost time them to the day, this time he went 20 days and had 4 !! Something has to change so he is starting a new regime of meds early next week as the vet has had to order them in. In the meantime he was back to his playful self yesterday and last night was uneventful and we all slept peacefully 😄

Give your dog 🐕lots of belly rubs from me. I know pets aren't everyone's cuppa tea but by God my dog Teddy means so much to me and my family. He got us all through some tough times and we will be forever grateful for him. He is like a kid to us especially before our daughter Evie came along. I always remember the struggle it was for us to have Evie. Took it's toll and 2 failed rounds of IVF and when I cried my eyes out Teddy always rested his head on my stomach just like he knew what was up. Such a comfort.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am so here for this shit show 🤣🤣 that's a basic unit. We used one when we moved house to store some stuff for a few weeks. Charlie is mental if he's forking out for that. There's any profits gone straight away

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Don't you just love when you haven't been online for a few hours and there's at least 3 new pages of posts from you hilarious tattlers about these fat fucks 💜 Serious eye wrinkles last night! 😂

People used to say when you feel shit about your life simply switch on Jeremy Kyle and you'll feel much better. These two are the new Jeremy Kyle show for me!

• Haha