Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've never been blocked - I act interested and say she's doing amazing!! They can't be that good at sniffing us out !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread time already! thanks to @Itsmethatlikesamoan for the title, plenty bloody fab suggestions folks but sadly most wouldn't be approved due to much swearing and filth....you're my people :ROFLMAO:

Same old same old on repeat with special guest star Toni Anal for your viewing pleasure

Tattle on pals, she is after all the gift that truly keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Heart
TikTok is the most vile place absolutely full to the brim of sick fuckers. I think it's worse than instagram because you seem more accessible on there unless you're private. The stuff you see innocently scrolling is so wrong, you don't even have to search for it. Then you've got absolute fruit loops like that Lucy on there 🥴
Honestly Chub I’ve never seen anything of the likes I have on TT I think it collects all the lowest of low .. all they seem to do is glare at the camera with their two black teeth on show and say gift me, gift me…

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
She looks like Nanny from count duckula and he looks like a fat nacker in leggings......no wonder they hide away these days, what a state!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't see any private landlord being happy with what she's doing. She's breaking a fair few of the tenancy rules. There was no pre-warning that she was downing tools either. It's really weird

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she is in the shit it would serve her right. She's always been so rude about the neighbours, absolutely no consideration with the noise etc. She should have done things through the correct channels if she wanted to start a business. I'd hate to live next to her screeching and blaring music 10pm in the week. No wonder the woman above tips water on her 🤣

• Haha