Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Nanny from count duckula and he looks like a fat nacker in leggings......no wonder they hide away these days, what a state!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she showing a MAC mascara on her stories when she happily looks like a complete slob all the time? you can put lipstick on a pig....it'll still be a pig and what a complete and utter state Charlie looks on those pics, has he no self respect? he looks like a fat nerd who lives in his parents attic at 50 and uses a wank sock in lieu of female company

oh my bleeping god has she eaten her neighbours????
You have described my cousin to a tee !😂😂😂😂

Not surprised she can’t lift her legs, they’re massive, must weigh a ton each one 🐘🐘
Charlie clearly doesn’t get any action then, would need a winch to hoist those tree trunks !

He is a lovely bloke that has had a terrible year but she is the female version of Danny Malin - rate my takeaway, problem is she would neck it that quick she wouldn’t remember what it tasted like !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet Jesus! If she wasn’t such a bleep I’d feel sorry for her. She looks so bloated and puffy The worst thing she did was Jack in Tescos, at least she got some steps in!

it's like she's got stuck in a giant rubber ring and just thought oh well i'll keep it on, she looks like a weeble!
Oh god i‘m pissing myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did not recognize Charlie he suddenly looks about 60

Sweet Jesus! If she wasn’t such a bleep I’d feel sorry for her. She looks so bloated and puffy The worst thing she did was Jack in Tescos, at least she got some steps in!

Oh god i‘m pissing myself 😂
She needs to get back to Tesco to save her life she is killing herself that the dangerous levels of weight gain.

Her family must be horrified at what she is doing with her life. She has turned into a nasty woman the size of a bleeping whale given up her only job to pretend she is making money with sponges and soap Do her family not watch the tit show?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yuk! What’s all that black on the carpet?
B136C788-120B-4BCC-BC41-706751459F31.png

The dark colour is what the carpet should look like but those two have pancaked the pile with the weight of them
Oops I’ve posted the same pic twice. End of the day and on knackered. Yea Doc just said to me he thinks it’s the original carpet. Blimey, I’ve never seen anything like it, they’ve trashed the carpet with their heavy weights. 😱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.