Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she showing a MAC mascara on her stories when she happily looks like a complete slob all the time? you can put lipstick on a pig....it'll still be a pig and what a complete and utter state Charlie looks on those pics, has he no self respect? he looks like a fat nerd who lives in his parents attic at 50 and uses a wank sock in lieu of female company

oh my bleeping god has she eaten her neighbours????
Your avatar is EVERYBODYS faces on this thread tonight!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My eyes scanned that post way too quickly and I read another five letter word ending in NCE and I was like….that escalated quickly overnight 👀.

Ye are on fire with your posts ladies, creased up this morning catching up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
…and just a reminder, daft boy is 31 and Janeykins is 29. Spoiler alert: that’s their ages, not their weight in stones, although you could be forgiven for thinking it is! It’s going to take a lot of that hair powder stiff now to cover Simple Simons bonce! He looks about 50, it’s obviously not his fault he’s bald, but the big paunch doesn’t help, and, a word to the wise Charlie, stop wearing leggings!! You are completely the wrong shape for them, or indeed any kind of young man’s clothing…you just look far too old!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
…and just a reminder, daft boy is 31 and Janeykins is 29. Spoiler alert: that’s their ages, not their weight in stones, although you could be forgiven for thinking it is! It’s going to take a lot of that hair powder stiff now to cover Simple Simons bonce! He looks about 50, it’s obviously not his fault he’s bald, but the big paunch doesn’t help, and, a word to the wise Charlie, stop wearing leggings!! You are completely the wrong shape for them, or indeed any kind of young man’s clothing…you just look far too old!!
50 is rather generous...he did look around that age at the beginning of the year but now he looks nearer 60.

The leggings are just awful.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the mum and dad talk to her ? As a mum I’d be having a serious conversation she looks so Unwell and unhealthy, she needs to go get a job and keep active , just the weight around her neck is shocking 🥴

You would think the pics on here would be enough for her to realise something has to change

Was feeling fat and ugly, caught up on this thread, feeling like a fecking supermodel now and I'm 38 with a toddler. She must have given herself diabetes by now surely. He's not far behind her but at least he goes out to work every day. And did she not get a storage unit, why does that room still look so crammed? Although to be fair, most rooms would look crammed just with her in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the mum and dad talk to her ? As a mum I’d be having a serious conversation she looks so Unwell and unhealthy, she needs to go get a job and keep active , just the weight around her neck is shocking 🥴

You would think the pics on here would be enough for her to realise something has to change
The problem there is, Chin’s Mum is nearly as big as Chins, so no example there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.