Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gained a huge amount of weight, it’s shocking really. If I was her I’d be so pissed off with myself for letting myself get into that state. She was never slim but she looks double her slimming world weight now. Fecking hell 😱

Reactions: 13
She has gained a huge amount of weight, it’s shocking really. If I was her I’d be so pissed off with myself for letting myself get into that state. She was never slim but she looks double her slimming world weight now. Fecking hell 😱
I know, I’m shocked!! 😱

Reactions: 7
I must admit it’s the worse I’ve ever seen her look 🤯
She looks like her neck is gonna burst open and splatter all the soaps 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So the website will be open tomorrow morning but you won’t be able to buy , and she will be putting items back on over next few days ??? 😂 wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she showing a MAC mascara on her stories when she happily looks like a complete slob all the time? you can put lipstick on a pig....it'll still be a pig and what a complete and utter state Charlie looks on those pics, has he no self respect? he looks like a fat nerd who lives in his parents attic at 50 and uses a wank sock in lieu of female company

oh my bleeping god has she eaten her neighbours????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Chins is proudly showing off her mothers day bath bombs 💣 you know the ones you can’t buy before Mother’s Day 😂😂 couldn’t make it up could you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she showing a MAC mascara on her stories when she happily looks like a complete slob all the time? you can put lipstick on a pig....it'll still be a pig and what a complete and utter state Charlie looks on those pics, has he no self respect? he looks like a fat nerd who lives in his parents attic at 50 and uses a wank sock in lieu of female company

oh my bleeping god has she eaten her neighbours????
I saw this a couple of days ago it could easily pass for her 😂
7F533CFC-0663-4285-A2E4-605883E59AC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.