Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands brother is about 40stone he makes chins look small , and she’s starting to do a lot of stuff he does , T-shirts that come down to the knees and always in slippers and hardly going out , he’s in a really bad way and she’s heading to the same place 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does he wear such tight legged jeans, just a normal pair would look much better. I guess Chins chooses his clothes, and she’s clearly got no idea by looking at the state of her
He's still trying to act young but is deluded because he looks like a 65 year old bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My husbands brother is about 40stone he makes chins look small , and she’s starting to do a lot of stuff he does , T-shirts that come down to the knees and always in slippers and hardly going out , he’s in a really bad way and she’s heading to the same place 😬
The problem is that when you get to a certain size it’s very hard to motivate yourself to lose weight, because the target weight you need to be seems a long way off

Chins needs to act now or she’s gonna end up very Unwell , stop living in fantasy world and go get a proper job , the bean is half the problem too 🤯 both as bad as each other

Reactions: 7
We must look like a right bunch of cunts to people just nosing at the thread with our body shaming of those two ,but it's only directed at those two .I'm sure I can speak for us all in saying we don't care what size or shape people are and hope they don't take offence to our comments / pics it's only because those two have fooled the public for years ,making money off the backs of various diets and WL programmes when they clearly were only fooling the public and the people roped in to buying off them or using their codes for certain things, that we point out their size . Jane is still linked with artsy mouse weighloss planners and as we're pointing out there's no diets or WL going on ,I'm sure the beanbag had a link to her MF page on his Insata before he made it private and not forgetting the home fitness code exercise bike that they were trying to flog while barely able to get on the thing .

Why does he wear such tight legged jeans, just a normal pair would look much better. I guess Chins chooses his clothes, and she’s clearly got no idea by looking at the state of her
When you're trying to squeeze an XXL man into a small there's bound to be some stretch 😂

The problem there is, Chin’s Mum is nearly as big as Chins, so no example there!
Wasn't she reared with her dad ? both him and the brother are slim although I don't know what age they divorced so maybe she was a teen by then .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The change in them both is beyond shocking, it's very obvious she does nothing but eat going by them photos from last night. Her arse is massive and looking at this picture im wondering how her legs are managing to support her body, surely she will struggle to walk far, no wonder she's always in the car, what a state to be in at her age.

jane.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The change in them both is beyond shocking, it's very obvious she does nothing but eat going by them photos from last night. Her arse is massive and looking at this picture im wondering how her legs are managing to support her body, surely she will struggle to walk far, no wonder she's always in the car, what a state to be in at her age.

View attachment 1142284
Going by how swollen her feet are I think it's clear they're not able to support her , she's 5ft 2in and about 18/19 st she's bound to be feeling some weight effects with a BMI that high .

• Wow
Chins hardly screams beauty industry 🥴
Looks like she ain’t seen a soap for weeks 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 1142284
Hubby saw this one and was shocked 😮 he thought someone had altered it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you read the comments from her work colleagues on her Insta nobody was even aware she’d left so proves she hasn’t been there for a long time surely you’d tell someone of your intentions

• Wow
Going by how swollen her feet are I think it's clear they're not able to support her , she's 5ft 2in and about 18/19 st she's bound to be feeling some weight effects with a BMI that high .
Her thighs look about 4 inches long on that photo because her backside hangs down so much, im honestly gob smacked by that photo, she's living up to her old nickname of humpty frumpty now more than ever.

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh yesterday when putting up new shelves for her crap she said it feels so good to have a hoover and a clean 🥴 er you should be doing that anyway especially selling all this crap to the public it should all be spotless 🥺

Reactions: 7
F0AC23AF-2B55-47A6-AF69-4702312F275F.png

She said the beanbag hurt his back and had to take a rest, he seemed to be doing everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1142325

She said the beanbag hurt his back and had to take a rest, he seemed to be doing everything
he looks like the life has been sucked right out of him, how can he carry on living like that? he needs to grow a pair (not titties he already has those) and tell her straight! lazy lump

• Haha
The other day she said she can’t afford another soap assessment (£150) so how can you rent a work space ? The biznessss is not viable then is it 🥴

Reactions: 8
We must look like a right bunch of cunts to people just nosing at the thread with our body shaming of those two ,but it's only directed at those two .I'm sure I can speak for us all in saying we don't care what size or shape people are and hope they don't take offence to our comments / pics it's only because those two have fooled the public for years ,making money off the backs of various diets and WL programmes when they clearly were only fooling the public and the people roped in to buying off them or using their codes for certain things, that we point out their size . Jane is still linked with artsy mouse weighloss planners and as we're pointing out there's no diets or WL going on ,I'm sure the beanbag had a link to her MF page on his Insata before he made it private and not forgetting the home fitness code exercise bike that they were trying to flog while barely able to get on the thing .

When you're trying to squeeze an XXL man into a small there's bound to be some stretch 😂

Wasn't she reared with her dad ? both him and the brother are slim although I don't know what age they divorced so maybe she was a teen by then .
Absolutely I’ve been a Fat woman myself I was over 20st at my heaviest and after exhausting all options my late father paid for me to have therapy for an ED and eventually the gastric bypass that helped me lose over 10st … So I certainly wouldn’t body shame under normal circumstances… But if you are selling weight loss planners and plugging diets products for a commission telling everyone how great they are and how they are helping you while you get bigger week by week there is something immoral about that…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.