Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, even crappy Hermes (or whatever they are called now) have been delivering quite quickly. normal post has been a little slow in our area but parcels are fast.

why would parcels go to Matalan anyway? is she now using a courier company instead of royal mail?
I think the drop off point is there but then they get collected everyday except Sunday. She's buggered something up somewhere, she's deffo not telling the truth 🤨

Reactions: 5
Exactly, even crappy Hermes (or whatever they are called now) have been delivering quite quickly. normal post has been a little slow in our area but parcels are fast.

why would parcels go to Matalan anyway? is she now using a courier company instead of royal mail?
With what i could gather before i turned off as her face was so close! The DDP were not scanning her parcels which she leaves as Matalan for collection, must be a drop off point ?? as her labels were wrong , but they weren't according to her, it is them with the problem
She had been back and forth all day trying to sort it apparently she was shattered! and she had been planning a day off but she couldn't because she had to sort it all out!
So she was going to get the parcels and send them Royal mail instead
Then she started to moan about the DDP not giving her a refund online as she didn't have the parcels on her lol !
They are not just going to give refunds out without any proof are they!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
With what i could gather before i turned off as her face was so close! The DDP were not scanning her parcels which she leaves as Matalan for collection, must be a drop off point ?? as her labels were wrong , but they weren't according to her, it is them with the problem
She had been back and forth all day trying to sort it apparently she was shattered! and she had been planning a day off but she couldn't because she had to sort it all out!
So she was going to get the parcels and send them Royal mail instead
Then she started to moan about the DDP not giving her a refund online as she didn't have the parcels on her lol !
They are not just going to give refunds out without any proof are they!
How the hell did she cock that up 🤣🤣🤣 oh deyyyahhhh

• Haha
I think the drop off point is there but then they get collected everyday except Sunday. She's buggered something up somewhere, she's deffo not telling the truth 🤨
She probably instructed bean to drop and run and made errors because she is too scared to go in there after she got told off.

She's a joke ! thinks she's business woman of the year yet incapable of posting a few parcels :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
It is a drop-off point, but you get them scanned and a receipt before you leave. I wonder did she just dump them there?

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s one of them self storage things , bet her dads rented it and she’s using that

8B4F17C3-A731-43A3-8C13-FD9A3C40062A.jpeg

• Haha
Is it one of those storage units
Yes. My business has one to keep old archive files out of the way.. Surprised she can afford it tbh she will be thinking she is special getting half price for a few weeks but they have been doing that deal for years. Hope she has storage insurance.

I expect alot of her products will get ruined being kept at the wrong temperature in those storage units too

Reactions: 7
Yes. My business has one to keep old archive files out of the way.. Surprised she can afford it tbh she will be thinking she is special getting half price for a few weeks but they have been doing that deal for years. Hope she has storage insurance.

I expect alot of her products will get ruined being kept at the wrong temperature in those storage units too
How is she going to pack them live if they’re in a storage unit 😅 she only makes about 4 of each thing

She did say she was gonna go half’s with daddy possibly on a unit lol
I thought she meant an actual work space that she can use to make and pack ,what goods a lock up going to be to her when she needs the products beside her.

• Haha
I am so here for this tit show 🤣🤣 that's a basic unit. We used one when we moved house to store some stuff for a few weeks. Charlie is mental if he's forking out for that. There's any profits gone straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she going to pack them live if they’re in a storage unit 😅 she only makes about 4 of each thing
Also whilst they usually have a 24/7 access the indoor storage units like that tend to have a timer of 10-15 minutes in the evening where alarms go off unless you run back to the front and reset with a fob and they are freezing at night and roasting in summer. Plus they won't have electricity for her to plug things in.

I am so here for this tit show 🤣🤣 that's a basic unit. We used one when we moved house to store some stuff for a few weeks. Charlie is mental if he's forking out for that. There's any profits gone straight away
What profits? 😅🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also whilst they usually have a 24/7 access the indoor storage units like that tend to have a timer of 10-15 minutes in the evening where alarms go off unless you run back to the front and reset with a fob and they are freezing at night and roasting in summer. Plus they won't have electricity for her to plug things in.

What profits? 😅🤣😂
Imagine she got locked in there 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.