Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think that they have probably hired a van to hide all the stock etc in and she is sat in the car parked up next to the van until the inspection is over?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s 100% been to the drive thru 😂View attachment 1139883
She’s hiding from the flat inspection

So daft boy has been left to show the visitors around 😉
🤣🤣

I bet she has legged it because they have an inspection! She never cleans or leaves the house it's unheard of 🤣
She is so predictable… bet she’s shitting herself

We know her better than she knows herself, she wouldn’t be sitting alone in the car unless there was a reason, daft boys been left to deal with it yet again .
The old gall bladder voice would have been full throttle this morning …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s hiding from the flat inspection

🤣🤣

She is so predictable… bet she’s shitting herself

The old gall bladder voice would have been full throttle this morning …
Yes the gall bladder voice 🤣 ‘Charweee I can’t be here when the inspecccccchun is going on, I feel vunrabbbleee and anxchusss.’

• Haha
Think of the poor inspectors having to ask the beanbag a question 😂

• Haha
does anyone else think that they have probably hired a van to hide all the stock etc in and she is sat in the car parked up next to the van until the inspection is over?
Charlie has a works van I'm sure that's where he put the stuff last time they had an inspection she said he was moving boxes out of the flat .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was thinking maybe they've hired a garage to chuck everything in.

Yes the gall bladder voice 🤣 ‘Charweee I can’t be here when the inspecccccchun is going on, I feel vunrabbbleee and anxchusss.’
I can litchrally hear that. Remember she can’t go to far though incase she shits herself out and about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her knickers must be absolutely hacking between the monkey farts and the chronic diarrhoea when her fat trotters touch the fresh air outside the flat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Charlie has a works van I'm sure that's where he put the stuff last time they had an inspection she said he was moving boxes out of the flat .
i thought that at first but then realised that surely the work can would be required during the work day for the business though.

Reactions: 6
i thought that at first but then realised that surely the work can would be required during the work day for the business though.
It would depend if they had to make deliveries or not, he could borrow it over the weekend to take stuff to her dads if it was needed, his work is right beside where they live so easily parked up again if he was to bring the stuff back again after the inspection .

Reactions: 5
It would depend if they had to make deliveries or not, he could borrow it over the weekend to take stuff to her dads if it was needed, his work is right beside where they live so easily parked up again if he was to bring the stuff back again after the inspection .
Either way 99% sure they have tried to cover up the dangers they have put their neighbours in. I gave her 1% chance to put it right just because if it was me I would want to put things right as small business does not need a bad reputation at the 1 year mark.

If she is in the tit it would serve her right. She's always been so rude about the neighbours, absolutely no consideration with the noise etc. She should have done things through the correct channels if she wanted to start a business. I'd hate to live next to her screeching and blaring music 10pm in the week. No wonder the woman above tips water on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been accepted in her Facebook group , nothing in there apart from a video a few days ago moaning about her parcels being held against her will at matalan
But her face was so close to the camera I had to turn it off !!

• Haha
I have been accepted in her Facebook group , nothing in there apart from a video a few days ago moaning about her parcels being held against her will at matalan
But her face was so close to the camera I had to turn it off !!
cheeky cow moaning about delayed parcels when hers take a month to even be posted and she makes up false stories of royal mail delays when there isn't any, such a bloody hippo-crite ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
cheeky cow moaning about delayed parcels when hers take a month to even be posted and she makes up false stories of royal mail delays when there isn't any, such a bloody hippo-crite ;)
She is full of tit (well we always knew that anyway 😄💩🤡). They were delayed a bit during the pandemic but I never had a problem after that. I'm always buying and selling online 🤥 she's hung on to that story and stuck with it

Reactions: 7
She is full of tit (well we always knew that anyway 😄💩🤡). They were delayed a bit during the pandemic but I never had a problem after that. I'm always buying and selling online 🤥 she's hung on to that story and stuck with it
Exactly, even crappy Hermes (or whatever they are called now) have been delivering quite quickly. normal post has been a little slow in our area but parcels are fast.

why would parcels go to Matalan anyway? is she now using a courier company instead of royal mail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.