Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the bean got extra toes or are the mashed with wearing tight shoes 😂

State of the room from boxes to electrics being overloaded
EF01E12B-18B1-4119-839A-C01FE7C55B04.jpeg
421AC231-40A1-4B4A-8212-3F8330EACCEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Happy Monday guys , may the week be as chilled as a week in the life of boss baby’s 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Monday guys , may the week be as chilled as a week in the life of boss baby’s 😊
If she does have an inspection then she will be fuming because she will have to start paying business rates for council tax on the flat when she is found out. she wont even put a heater on when its freezing so I imagine that's she hates paying council tax more than most.

Reactions: 8
How can her landlord not know what’s happening?
she uses one of those paid business addresses and gets most of her stuff delivered to Charlies work so unless she told them they wouldn't really know .

Reactions: 6
I know we say she is dumb and to be fair, she really is but she’s also incredibly sneaky. She’ll be doing her best to cover up the fact she’s running a bizniss from the flat.

Reactions: 8
I bet she has legged it because they have an inspection! She never cleans or leaves the house it's unheard of 🤣
We know her better than she knows herself, she wouldn’t be sitting alone in the car unless there was a reason, daft boys been left to deal with it yet again .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.