Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her neighbours must see the amount of packages they're carrying out ,they would know what's included in the lease .

Reactions: 9
I can't see any private landlord being happy with what she's doing. She's breaking a fair few of the tenancy rules. There was no pre-warning that she was downing tools either. It's really weird

Reactions: 11
She won’t be laughing when the landlord wants her to pay for all the damage 😂 I mean her carpets alone look like a primary school concrete playground 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Just by the snippets we see you can tell that wouldn't be acceptable in a multi tenanted building, if that flat caught fire the whole place would be alight in no time with the amount of accelerant she got stacked in there.

Reactions: 10
I mean how easy would it be to keep that little flat clean no kids no animals 🙄 and to top it off she don’t bloody work 🥴 what a horrible way to live just no excuse apart from being overweight and very lazy

If it wasn’t for the beanbag the bedclothes would be walking out of there by themselves she’s such a lazy witch .

• Sick
I'm sure her neighbours must see the amount of packages they're carrying out ,they would know what's included in the lease .
Have you also seen the number of packages she gets delivered, it's not going to be easy to hide a business in an apartment block especially when you don't even get along with the neighbours. She said on a live she didn't care about the noise as she can hear her neighbours rattling around. There is a difference in a washing machine run twice a week to a rave late at night complete with beaters on full pelt while shouting at Charlie Bean :oops:

I hope she has been reported! It’s an accident waiting to happen having those two in charge of flammable materials and heat guns.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She actually needs reporting
There is no way her tenancy agreement will allow her to run a business on the premises with flammable substances
How do we all report her ? She is putting all the people who live there at risk !
If she is running a business and not declaring it on her household insurance, if anything does happen they won't cover her.

I wonder if trading standards have got in touch with the landlords or management company or if it was a neighbor. She tiktoks everything. We really should keep mentioning muchlovejane and screenshotting for records given that she doesn't save the lives...

I wonder if trading standards have got in touch with the landlords or management company or if it was a neighbor. She tiktoks everything. We really should keep mentioning muchlovejane and screenshotting for records given that she doesn't save the lives...
There’s definitely a good few SS on these threads we’ve said before how much of a fire risk she’s running especially in a building full of old people with a lift that barely works, she’s on the ground floor so an easy escape route for her.

Much love Jane
635C2C1D-4671-44C7-B323-F68D88A7437A.jpeg

43C1A80A-BAC7-4BDC-AD7B-6065121A53AB.jpeg

2AB9B48B-A7AD-43A6-8038-94044709835B.jpeg

717276F2-5E43-4410-9086-C166BE04C495.jpeg

3D87B8DA-5A55-4249-A3A1-4DC875889D96.jpeg

DAD9CB29-499C-4607-9C96-226581E4B9FA.jpg
77F3E0EE-02E0-4E8E-985D-7F5C75AC04B5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
There’s definitely a good few SS on these threads we’ve said before how much of a fire risk she’s running especially in a building full of old people with a lift that barely works, she’s on the ground floor so an easy escape route for her.

Much love Jane View attachment 1138566

View attachment 1138567

View attachment 1138570

View attachment 1138571

View attachment 1138572

View attachment 1138579View attachment 1138580
I love that first photo, he looks like he’s taking a dump on the carpet 😂 Bean has aged about 20+ years since this was taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.