Jane Gammons #41 Much love Jane, her mods are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a comment on her YT channel from someone from ‘the North East’ she asked Simple Simon ‘is the North East Scot-land?’ She really is very, very thick…
yeah well I think both of them are sitting on their brains

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the real list goes…
Wake up around lunchtime
Make myself 8 portions of chips and a couple of pies
Take a big fat tit and leave the skids for bean to clean
Go on eBay or Amazon to buy a pink pen with a fluffy top and tell the bean I’ve been dealing with suppliers all day
Take another dump
Netflix and a few ice cream Mars bars
Quick nan nap
And last but not least a spray of much love Jane room spray
I'm in absolute stitches at the 'big fat tit and leave the skids for bean to clean.'

I just assumed she rolled over in bed had a honkin fat shart and then finally got out when daft boy came home. Then when it was bed time he was left with a nice brown surprise on his side of the sheets :poop: ooohhhh deaaahhhh Charwiie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
# 🥴
CF05E178-0644-466B-BD94-5ED38E453854.jpeg

Lucy’s live with some wax melter 😂 it must’ve been her on Gammons live
746AD870-9B5F-4F9B-B93C-9CCDBB847B7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
A
Welcome to the tattle world 💜 you'll enjoy it I'm sure if your humour is anything to go by 😂 Speaking of tena ladies, our Jane has to use a nappy when she gets out of the house once a month just incase she shits herself when she even dare glance at a kfc ricebox. Oh and she also has a pair of tits on her back. Credit to @lexiloo for this belter.

View attachment 1136557

However Jane is about 5 stone heavier now! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the laughs. Love to see new faces on here. It's a right duck you to porko. She hates us 'trolls' 😂
It’s that famous bleeping coat ! My memory isn’t at it’s best due to meds but @lexiloo & @monga & @clubchubthug didn’t we used to share that round as our profile pic for a while ? Honestly my brain is fried at the mo and I can’t remember why. Was it if our thread title was picked? I may be barking up the wrong tree or there again I may be that high and dreaming 😂😂😂😂

That's 100% her for sure!

to be honest I just thought her list was...

- Roll over to Charlie's side of the bed when he's fucked off to work on a morning and😴😴😴😴😴😴

She can’t roll roll to his side of the bed as the middle as sunk that much it breaks her roll and she slumps in the middle along with the club biskit crumbs, used tea bags and duck knows what else !

I swear she just does all this to give the illusion to bean that she’s so in demand and can’t cope 🥴
Personally I think she is lying out her flabby flaps About being over run with orders. Since Lucy Rose came on the scene Chins has been almost invisible. I think she is shitting herself now that she is on the horror shows radar and is trying to distance herself. Chin’s card is marked 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A

It’s that famous bleeping coat ! My memory isn’t at it’s best due to meds but @lexiloo & @monga & @clubchubthug didn’t we used to share that round as our profile pic for a while ? Honestly my brain is fried at the mo and I can’t remember why. Was it if our thread title was picked? I may be barking up the wrong tree or there again I may be that high and dreaming 😂😂😂😂

She can’t roll roll to his side of the bed as the middle as sunk that much it breaks her roll and she slumps in the middle along with the club biskit crumbs, used tea bags and duck knows what else !
Yes that's right ! if your title was picked you got the honor of wearing the peachy coat lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
She is one scary bird 😵😵😵 if Jeremy Kyle had still been going she'd have been a guest without a doubt
Just watched half an hour of trash Tiktok, are all wax sellers nuts? Only watched to see if Jane's name came up. Jane doesn't know how nasty it all is in the wax world :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched half an hour of trash Tiktok, are all wax sellers nuts? Only watched to see if Jane's name came up. Jane doesn't know how nasty it all is in the wax world :oops:
I would never have an open account on tiktok it's full of psychos. Too many nutters on there. Such a shame the weirdos take advantage, because the other side of it is brilliant and fun. She wouldn't cope at all if she got some tit off a rival seller

Can’t believe she’s shut her website down before Mother’s Day , be like having a website for Xmas stuff and shutting it down in December hoping to pick back up in January 🥴

Reactions: 9
She must spend her days just looking for quotes 🥴
Bet them walking boots are sat next to the exercise bike covered in cobwebs and wax 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who would she go walking with when the beans working 24/7 and her one supposed friend lives in Wales

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.