Jane Gammons #39 My head keeps growing but I’m wax melt hoeing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true. Birds have very sensitive respiratory systems. Anything like the stuff she sells to burn or spray will cause them harm and could kill them. You are not suppose to use non stick Teflon coated pans to cook either.

Someone previously had asked about whether it was safe to burn wax melts around animals. Toni piped up saying she has kittens and burns melts.

Someone did put an order in near the end, but just one person.
I noticed someone asked were her products tested on animals and she said no but she couldn’t confirm if the ingredients were 😂 then started spouting off about how much research has to go into making wax melts and how much insurance she has to have.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine trying to flog this crap and telling everyone how expensive everything is then you get out a old cake mixer that’s been in the kitchen cupboard for years and a pair of manky marigolds 🤢 and a second hand soup maker 🤣 hardly screams luxchereeyyyyy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet that flats destroyed with wax ,the carpets and worktops must be covered in the stuff and the colouring she uses .

Imagine trying to flog this crap and telling everyone how expensive everything is then you get out a old cake mixer that’s been in the kitchen cupboard for years and a pair of manky marigolds 🤢 and a second hand soup maker 🤣 hardly screams luxchereeyyyyy 😳
Has that mixer even been used since she made that shocking birthday cake for the bean🤣🤣

• Haha
She's just a total joke at this point, it's like an episode of Shameless (bloody loved watching that) mimi mcguire making wax melts and whipped soap from her scruffy kitchen looking like a horror then selling them down the jockey

• Heart
  • Haha
She's got loads of faddy gadgets that she uses once and never again, how long will the laminater last ? it takes her about 20 minutes per sponge with having to use the heat gun too.Wait till she gets her next leckie bill in .

This is true. Birds have very sensitive respiratory systems. Anything like the stuff she sells to burn or spray will cause them harm and could kill them. You are not suppose to use non stick Teflon coated pans to cook either.

Someone previously had asked about whether it was safe to burn wax melts around animals. Toni piped up saying she has kittens and burns melts.

Someone did put an order in near the end, but just one person.
Just when you've put that I remember Tan's birds were acting funny she thought it was some kind of disease it had ,it's head was going to one side. Maybe they were poisoned with her scented candles and room spray she had started to buy a lot of that sort of stuff .

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s just made a batch of whipped soap and every single pot weighed different 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's got loads of faddy gadgets that she uses once and never again, how long will the laminater last ? it takes her about 20 minutes per sponge with having to use the heat gun too.Wait till she gets her next leckie bill in .

Just when you've put that I remember Tan's birds were acting funny she thought it was some kind of disease it had ,it's head was going to one side. Maybe they were poisoned with her scented candles and room spray she had started to buy a lot of that sort of stuff .
They dont like smoke either. Canaries or love birds. My in-laws had two and didn’t survive long.

Somebody should ask if she is for real or doing a parody? As it's comic genius lol.

• Haha
She thinks she's the queen of tiktok at the moment but it's already dying off and with most people watching to laugh at it all she's got no chance of taking this any further, how come she can't see that? She's making whipped soap in her manky mixer in the filthy kitchen and she looks like she's about to stroke out she's so large and red of face! honestly she needs help and not from daft boy because he's clearly on the stupid train with her.
I thought she was doing about 60 orders an evening for n TikTok?!
I noticed someone asked were her products tested on animals and she said no but she couldn’t confirm if the ingredients were 😂 then started spouting off about how much research has to go into making wax melts and how much insurance she has to have.
It takes her a week to recover from one lucky dip live how the feck could she hope to sell wholesale 😂
[/QUOTES
Don’t you know? She’ll have staff of course!

60 orders a month :rolleyes: it takes her weeks to restock and make the stuff there couldn't be a profit in it, the lucky dips are working out at £2.50 per item.

• Haha
  • Heart
only when she does the cheap as chips lucky dips and she's clearly not in profit then, she was almost begging for people to order yesterday and let's face it out of 60 orders 58 of them were Toni's ;)

• Haha
only when she does the cheap as chips lucky dips and she's clearly not in profit then, she was almost begging for people to order yesterday and let's face it out of 60 orders 58 of them were Toni's ;)
And have you noticed she only puts the cheap tit in the lucky dips maybe one sponge or one body butter the rest cheapo em wax mewts

Esteé Frauder seems to have left her perfume empire behind her
This still makes me laugh .....

My daughter was telling me last night that the TikTok hype is starting to die down and a lot of people are fed up with the beggars that are doing constant lives and battles for grabbing gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor beanbag. Gets 2 days off work and she spends it in the spare room

• Haha
She’s spraying alcohol gel on the gloves and mixing this soap with a wooden spoon 🥴 hope nobody gets splinters
9F4DF8F3-44D0-4880-950D-69C9316A034E.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.