Jane Gammons #39 My head keeps growing but I’m wax melt hoeing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why she’s even bothered to ask we all know it’s going to be from Facebook or eBay job 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, definitely ‘Loaf’ you’ll be able to afford one now your an entrepreneur and not only that, it sounds like food!! Win, win!

Jane’s deluded and staying secluded

That’s my suggestion for new thread…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So he don’t have to sit on the sofa with her slobbering over him 🤣
He already sits as far away as possible on her vids ,that sofa would be too rigid for her to slob on with her tea and biscuits.

Lol I did my back in on Friday and I’m laid out barely able to move on doctor’s orders and it hurts to laugh….but you all are keeping me going 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why not just delete the channel ? It’s obviously so we can’t watch them , someone has far too much time on her chubby hands 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.