Jane Gammons #39 My head keeps growing but I’m wax melt hoeing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time already, title honour goes to @Sweatybetty for this gem :ROFLMAO:

Nothing has changed really, she's getting bigger by the week, has given up Tesco which is not the wisest of moves considering they want to buy a house but she think's she's going to be the next wax superstar which is hilarious once you've seen the grotty set up she has making the items and her lack of common sense/decency/likeability/intelligence/motivation.

Esteé Frauder seems to have left her perfume empire behind her and is taking her new "biznizz" to the top with help from her "team of lovely ladies" AKA Charlie and a crappy wholesaler.

She has mods who think they're Beyoncés bodyguards and is scared to come back to YT lives for some reason despite her saying it's simply about being able to play music on tiktok without being told off....sure Jan ;)

Let's see what treats await us in the the life of Jane the wax skank, tattle on!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Last night was an absolute car crash 🥴
Like watching Edward scissor hands trying to cut hair 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night was an absolute car crash 🥴
Like watching Edward scissor hands trying to cut hair 🥺
I wonder does she know most viewers are only watching for the entertainment value, the rest are mods! I watched for about 10 mins, someone asked about neighbours, she said she could hear them rattling about so they can likely hear her too but she doesn't care. Quite a few wax melters were on last night and not one looked half as amateurish as MLJ playing at little shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone that missed this on the last thread
Bare in mind this was almost 10 at night 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
DA41047A-5CDC-4239-BB80-749956ABBCB6.jpeg

Someone said they’ll kill your birds 🐦

She mustn’t have got any orders she kept saying if people want to order I’ll pack them live but nobody did ,she said when she gets her unit and able to employ people she hopes to go wholesale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1059143
Omg, that’s so inconsiderate to her neighbours! She always used to say she heard everything from her neighbour above, all the surrounding flats will hear that, selfish witch. That would even be annoying during the day. 10 o’clock at night though 😱

I think she said she would be back on tonight or Tuesday and I agree so many viewers were just to laugh a few wax melt Pages we’re sayings it’s their first time watching them lots of laughing faces further down I bet they were in shock how she was going on who needs a unit for an over saturated market and wholesale is stupid especially when she buys most from wholesale she just wants to copy everyone she sees or buys from. Does she sell on etsy or ebay does she advertise locally does she do flyer drops or pin them on local notice boards had she approached small local shops to ask if they would mind selling some products in store? Has she done ANYTHING apart from sit on tiktok? No business sense at all this one just like her other short lived ideas

She’s filthy! How can anyone buy anything from her? Surely there must be regulations around making this crap?

View attachment 1059143
And she has the audacity to complain about her neighbour moving about upstairs. She is so selfish it’s unreal.

I think she said she would be back on tonight or Tuesday and I agree so many viewers were just to laugh a few wax melt Pages we’re sayings it’s their first time watching them lots of laughing faces further down I bet they were in shock how she was going on who needs a unit for an over saturated market and wholesale is stupid especially when she buys most from wholesale she just wants to copy everyone she sees or buys from. Does she sell on etsy or ebay does she advertise locally does she do flyer drops or pin them on local notice boards had she approached small local shops to ask if they would mind selling some products in store? Has she done ANYTHING apart from sit on tiktok? No business sense at all this one just like her other short lived ideas
I doubt that she will do any of the above. The only reason she puts her self out on social media is to come across as some kind of celebrity. This “business” of hers is not about selling or being successful, this is attention seeking at its worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It takes her a week to recover from one lucky dip live how the feck could she hope to sell wholesale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she's the queen of tiktok at the moment but it's already dying off and with most people watching to laugh at it all she's got no chance of taking this any further, how come she can't see that? She's making whipped soap in her manky mixer in the filthy kitchen and she looks like she's about to stroke out she's so large and red of face! honestly she needs help and not from daft boy because he's clearly on the stupid train with her.

• Haha
It takes her a week to recover from one lucky dip live how the feck could she hope to sell wholesale 😂
I think her goal is to slob about on the sofa but afford employees to do all the hard work like poor Charlie who will be doing the main of it off camera and not being paid then she would have the cheek to say how much she made and claim it as her money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1059192

She mustn’t have got any orders she kept saying if people want to order I’ll pack them live but nobody did ,she said when she gets her unit and able to employ people she hopes to go wholesale 😂
That rules our Tan out then since doing this “Uzz Birds” would be affected.

• Haha
I think her goal is to slob about on the sofa but afford employees to do all the hard work like poor Charlie who will be doing the main of it off camera and not being paid then she would have the cheek to say how much she made and claim it as her money 😂
Someone asked did she make everything from scratch ,she said well as much as she can but the likes of Tesco and Asda don’t make stuff literally from scratch but market it as own brand 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1059192

This is true. Birds have very sensitive respiratory systems. Anything like the stuff she sells to burn or spray will cause them harm and could kill them. You are not suppose to use non stick Teflon coated pans to cook either.

Someone previously had asked about whether it was safe to burn wax melts around animals. Toni piped up saying she has kittens and burns melts.

Someone did put an order in near the end, but just one person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.