Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
For anyone that missed this on the last thread
Bare in mind this was almost 10 at night 🤣
View attachment 1059143
And she has the audacity to complain about her neighbour moving about upstairs. She is so selfish it’s unreal.

I think she said she would be back on tonight or Tuesday and I agree so many viewers were just to laugh a few wax melt Pages we’re sayings it’s their first time watching them lots of laughing faces further down I bet they were in shock how she was going on who needs a unit for an over saturated market and wholesale is stupid especially when she buys most from wholesale she just wants to copy everyone she sees or buys from. Does she sell on etsy or ebay does she advertise locally does she do flyer drops or pin them on local notice boards had she approached small local shops to ask if they would mind selling some products in store? Has she done ANYTHING apart from sit on tiktok? No business sense at all this one just like her other short lived ideas
I doubt that she will do any of the above. The only reason she puts her self out on social media is to come across as some kind of celebrity. This “business” of hers is not about selling or being successful, this is attention seeking at its worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Firebug

Chatty Member
She really thought this would be easy, didn't she? She's obvs watched some of the other TikTok accounts who make it look easy and thought, yes I'll copy these guys and be able to quit Tesco and not work very hard! I think she's had a shock
I watched a lovely girl last night live on TikTok making shampoo and shower gel, she was engaging, polite, funny and HYGIENIC. She looked to be in a dedicated area, maybe a small unit or garage. When somebody asked her what her spray was she answered immediately, it was isopropyl alcohol, then she demonstrated how it removed the bubbles on the surface from stirring. When somebody asked Jane what it was she snarled it was her secret ingredient and she wasn't sharing what it was. I know who would get my money.

Reactions: 14

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She always gets defensive when she knows she’s made a mess of everything. ‘I’m embracing it’ (her weight) ‘I’m eating what I want and I’m thoroughly enjoying myself!’ We’ve heard that just before the vlog about how frumpy and ‘self-conshuss’ she feels…FM was amazing! she had a ‘team’ she had people under her, she was coaching and they were all ‘smashing it’ we saw how much was going into her bank account and then she was able to buy daft boy his dream car (they had it for 5 mins) they got the Audi, house was next…and, of course, like everything else, that’s forgotten about and more money is spent on the next whim! What happened to all the stuff she was sticking labels on? How can she possibly believe anyone could be jealous of her? A morbidly obese young woman, no money, no job, a ridiculous, pretend ‘business’ a dreary, dull, monosyllabic husband, no friends, the intelligence of a door knob, a very small, boring life…yes, we really, really want to be you Jane 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Tattlers, I’m going to come off here for a while. I’m not a nasty person by nature, and I very rarely say boo to a goose, but somehow Chins brings out the demon in me and I post things I’m not proud of. I’ll still be around, at least for a while, but I feel I should tame my tongue (or my fingers on the keyboard)
Waking to the news this morning of the devastating invasion in Ukraine, I think we’ve all got bigger fish to fry than Jane flippin Gammons!! Take care you lot. X

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I think Janeykins has been reading tattle! As if her and daft boy know the first thing about ‘legal stuff’ I’d be more than surprised if she can pronounce ‘legal!’ ‘Leg-all?, ledge-al? Leg-aal? Charlie! CHARLIE! How d’ya say this word?’ Three hours later he‘s still emming and umming 😴😴😴

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
This seller makes every single item herself from home. All this for tonights games night plus her website fully stocked but she works all the hours, not 4 hours a night like our Jane
E9AEE72F-1E1C-4A64-8053-CEC461FC0412.jpeg

• Wow

Firebug

Chatty Member
She said on yesterdays early live about how she can't believe how she's bossing it with her own biznizz "little old me going it alone " she said and then added" at least I get to spend all day in my slippers and make a cuppa when i want" confirmation of what we've been saying all along ,it's so she can laze about , not make money . She said lastnight how she was bored making the whips that's hardly a good work ethic if she's planning on opening a warehouse 😂
Yes, I heard her say, little me, Jane, no qualifications and making her own shower gel at home. You'd think she has split the atom the way she was talking. It was only following a recipe she'd copied from half of TikTok and the internet.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Her hair looks bloody awful, how can she be ok with it looking like that? it's dead and ratty, she is a complete mess and she probably only gets asked for ID because she put the gallbladder voice on and holds charlies hand round the store being all helpless, they probably think she's just an unfortunate looking hefty 14 year old

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Me too, fair enough if people like bath bombs but I can’t stand anything like that on my skin plus they irritate my lady bits 😂
Same, I can't stand bath bombs, I feel like it all coats my skin and I lay there desperate to get out and wash it all off.....don't get me started on the mess it makes of the bath, I had to scrub it as soon as I used one as no way could I have left it in that state, I know they're popular but im a shower girl generally anyway so they're wasted on me. You can just see from the picture that hers are filled with cheapo colourings and god knows what else, she needs to be sending samples of Canesten out with them!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread time already, title honour goes to @Sweatybetty for this gem :ROFLMAO:

Nothing has changed really, she's getting bigger by the week, has given up Tesco which is not the wisest of moves considering they want to buy a house but she think's she's going to be the next wax superstar which is hilarious once you've seen the grotty set up she has making the items and her lack of common sense/decency/likeability/intelligence/motivation.

Esteé Frauder seems to have left her perfume empire behind her and is taking her new "biznizz" to the top with help from her "team of lovely ladies" AKA Charlie and a crappy wholesaler.

She has mods who think they're Beyoncés bodyguards and is scared to come back to YT lives for some reason despite her saying it's simply about being able to play music on tiktok without being told off....sure Jan ;)

Let's see what treats await us in the the life of Jane the wax skank, tattle on!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Charlie might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I actually have a bit of a soft spot for him - he seems like a lovely chap that’s had the life and all of his confidence drained out of him by jabba the chins, the way she controls him and mocks him is so degrading - it must hurt and bring him down! He already had enough to deal with over his poor mum.

Bit off topic - Does anyone else remember the vlog when he had a boys night out and she was getting him drunk before he left the flat - that was so he wouldn’t be out late and wouldn’t cheat on her.
And during lockdown she ruined his hair 😢

• Sick

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
To everybody constantly updating this thread and keeping it alive and well, I wanna thank you all and I appreciate it especially because I only scroll YouTube and the odd Instagram post and you lot put so much effort in @monga @Sweatybetty @lexiloo and everyone else here for the laughs and fun and exposing the real Jane. Happy Valentine's Xxx

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Does that mean she’s still making money from FM then? 🤔
If it's like other MLM's then to make money from her team she would have to be actively selling too as to qualify for team royalties you have to be active yourself and hit the minimum target, if she had a large team making a lot of money then it would be worth her putting an order through to be active and get the payment from her downline but im guessing it's just a few of her team making a bit of money and so not worth her buying stock to get a couple of quid from her team, the bog money she was getting was from start up incentives and recruitment, she soon got bored once she realised she had to work harder and coach her team. She went from bragging about how she could save a house deposit in record time to never mentioning it again.....just like we all said ;)