Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she keeps going on about is the government website 🥴 its obvious she has not idea what she’s doing

Reactions: 7
Is it only 2 normal orders she got ?
Yes she’s all up to date. The rest are lucky dips for Tuesday … Toni Ann’s bought most of them

She’s just put 2 coco sandalwood snap bars on the website and gonna make them tomorrow. Why just make 2?

Reactions: 10
Yes she’s all up to date. The rest are lucky dips for Tuesday … Toni Ann’s bought most of them

She’s just put 2 coco sandalwood snap bars on the website and gonna make them tomorrow. Why just make 2?
She works at the pace of a sloth and she can only make two items a day.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get it ... she’s saying she can’t make a soap whip in a certain fragrance
until she has an assessment ... surely the differing fragrance won’t change the formula 🤷🏼‍♀️
Quoting myself 🤣🤣

But have googled the above ... got taken to a site it’s apparently £120 for the assessment but the assessment seems to be getting the step by step method of making the product and then waiting for four weeks for a certificate and that’s it 😬 no sending in of samples you have made or anything ... that’s absolutely bloody shocking.

• Wow
She's spent hundreds over the past couple of weeks she couldn't possibly use it all .

It's taking her a week and a half between live shows how is she going to make anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Quoting myself 🤣🤣

But have googled the above ... got taken to a site it’s apparently £120 for the assessment but the assessment seems to be getting the step by step method of making the product and then waiting for four weeks for a certificate and that’s it 😬 no sending in of samples you have made or anything ... that’s absolutely bloody shocking.
There was someone on TikTok talking about these assessments which mean nothing as the seller can change the recipe as they go along and nobody is monitoring it, so it's basically a piece of paper then it's a free for all.

• Wow
There was someone on TikTok talking about these assessments which mean nothing as the seller can change the recipe as they go along and nobody is monitoring it, so it's basically a piece of paper then it's a free for all.
So she's lying about not being able to make new scents ?

Shocking isn’t it ... surely an assessment should mean, that your work will be assessed to make sure it’s compliant with health and safety etc etc
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading when I saw they didn’t check samples before giving out the certificate

"monga, post: 8186719, member: 25499"]
So she's lying about not being able to make new scents ?
Seems to me the reason so many of these TIK TOK peeps are doing these sorts of businesses is because they don’t seem to be regulated properly so they can get away with murder.

Reactions: 11
Shocking isn’t it ... surely an assessment should mean, that your work will be assessed to make sure it’s compliant with health and safety etc etc
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading when I saw they didn’t check samples before giving out the certificate

Seems to me the reason so many of these TIK TOK peeps are doing these sorts of businesses is because they don’t seem to be regulated properly so they can get away with murder.
Must be ! so these CLP's are worth FA they don't even test the products :rolleyes: says a lot about why it's Scammons chosen career ,who would buy the stuff anyway when they see her set up and hygiene

she’s basically just told us she’s made no money if she needs to sell 100s of lucky dips to pay for her next assessment which is over £100 🥴 she’s been going for what 7/8 months or something and if she ain’t got £100 odd quid in the kitty that’s not good 😬🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm all for a husband supporting your dreams but what the actual f*ck - the guy is run ragged from working all day, pays for everything it seems and waits on her like lady muck while she flitters about doing hobby crafts for no return. What a sucker he is.

Reactions: 13
The way she was telling him to make her a drink last night 😬 lazy oaf go and do it yourself, I’d rather be single then put up with that thing she’s vile in all aspects 🤢

Has she left tesco now then for good? I thought she wanted a mortgage? I can't be doing with her or that tiktok shite so I'm not up to date anymore! 😔

Reactions: 12
From the form she showed it looks like she’s just booked a period of time off 🥴 she did say they won’t be moving for a while now that’s what they have decided 🙄 I think they thought they could move with just a few hundred quid saved up , they are so thick 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.