Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left tesco now then for good? I thought she wanted a mortgage? I can't be doing with her or that tiktok shite so I'm not up to date anymore! 😔
She’s on a ‘career break’ apparently! So she said on insta replies. Yeah, I know 🤣🤣🤣
The mortgage is no more!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if they saved like mad for their poxy wedding, why can't they do the same to get their dream house?

She's taken her lazy ways to a new level. As if she will ever want to go back to work now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All she keeps going on about is the government website 🥴 its obvious she has not idea what she’s doing
I'm not gonna lie I'm glad that trading standards are acting on my referral that I made. I can't remember if I admitted this on Tattle or not at the time, but I made a referral a good few months ago now. It seems they are finally doing something.i complained about the lack of address meant that she was refusing to comply with consumer legislation and the dirty and disgusting state of the flat that these products were being made in. I also mentioned the lack of certification. She seems to be addressing them one by one... except she needs a food hygiene rating because she puts sweets in her boxes she hasn't addressed that one yet...watch this space she will either stop adding sweets or have an inspection soon I reckon.

And no Jane a referral to trading standards does not make me a troll, it makes me a sensible Member of the public because it was necessary for public health reasons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They haven’t decided, the fact they’re on their uppers decided it for them! I take it the law of a traction (not my misspelling, Jane’s of course) isn’t coming up to snuff? Remember how she was manifesting all this stuff? There were books, crystals, vision board etc How’s that working out for you Jane?? 🤔

• Haha
I see mad Amy is still propping up her biznezzz. She must be so mad Chins now has Toni to replace her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see mad Amy is still propping up her biznezzz. She must be so mad Chins now has Toni to replace her 🤣
Poor Amy, she thought she was helping them buy their dream home by bulk buying chins’ fanny fizzers, she’s been properly fucked over, no mortgage and now there’s a new stalker in town 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Amy, she thought she was helping them buy their dream home by bulk buying chins’ fanny fizzers, she’s been properly fucked over, no mortgage and now there’s a new stalker in town 😂
Nah ! Amy still hanging in there giving her the 90k likes that’s her porkie trotter on chins latest TikTok of the baths fizzers, it’ll be Charlie’s inheritance from his grandparents will fund their move, wait and see! She’s not doing their online food shopping for nothing 😅

Reactions: 11
Well that was a hilarious catch up! im still laughing at the thought of Mr Grey whisking a woman back to his penthouse for a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit....it better be a hobKNOB ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll miss her little valentine vlogs 🤣🤣🤣
Oh yes. She was looking forward to ‘date night’ with daft boy, table booked and everything (as if) ended up eating pizza at the sea front…I especially loved the drives to doggers point in the car she bought daft boy, wrapped up in blankets watching films on the iPad…comedy gold!! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.