Jane Gammons #38 Wonky lips, chunky hips, lucky dips with side of chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie will have to take on another job they'll be nothing in the bank at this rate .

How long before she's scammed on TikTok marketplace 😂
She is starting to believe tik tok is her friend and these people and businesses are friends I don’t understand the appeal of wanting a complete stranger to make and pack something for you I’m guessing it’s just to take advantage of lonely people

Reactions: 9
She is starting to believe tik tok is her friend and these people and businesses are friends I don’t understand the appeal of wanting a complete stranger to make and pack something for you I’m guessing it’s just to take advantage of lonely people
Yes , especially shut ins like her she's perfect prey for them

Reactions: 8
Oh! The amount of times I’ve thanked God I’ve got my best socks on…and it’s ‘you’re’ Jane, how many times….!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh! The amount of times I’ve thanked God I’ve got my best socks on…and it’s ‘you’re’ Jane, how many times….!!!
Is Mr Gray gay? Or I am the only woman who wouldn't even consider socks for a date? Why would you wear socks,? Unless boots maybe. But surely stocking would be more appropriate with them anyway

• Haha
Is Mr Gray gay? Or I am the only woman who wouldn't even consider socks for a date? Why would you wear socks,? Unless boots maybe. But surely stocking would be more appropriate with them anyway
Could you picture her in stockings and those size 10 cowboy boots 🤣

• Haha
Just catching up, you lot are funny 😂
So, did she only get a card from Tesco then, no flowers, no bottles of wine, chocs? Speaks volumes 😂
As for the lady garden bird going for a walk with Jane, like that’s gonna happen, where would they walk to, the fridge?
Christ she’ll be stuck in the flat constantly now 😬

• Haha

Just catching up, you lot are funny 😂
So, did she only get a card from Tesco then, no flowers, no bottles of wine, chocs? Speaks volumes 😂
As for the lady garden bird going for a walk with Jane, like that’s gonna happen, where would they walk to, the fridge?
Christ she’ll be stuck in the flat constantly now 😬
I’m sure if she got more than a card we’d have known all about it 🙄

• Haha
Oh the your and you're of it all :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Side note - if a guy with a plane breaks out his travel kettle and some club biskits on our first date I'm out guys....

• Haha
Oh the your and you're of it all :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Side note - if a guy with a plane breaks out his travel kettle and some club biskits on our first date I'm out guys....
Don't know why she had to add a disclaimer for her mum 😂 oh wait ! I think she's partial to a club bisket or two herself 😋

• Haha
Live alert live alert … tik tok now

And she’s in her bleeping pjaymas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she’s live ... she calorie counts dontcha know
She’s just told everyone she can easily fit a McDonalds into her calories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.