Jane Gammons #37 Boxing wax tat, still fat & in the manky flat, no mortgage to be seen for chins and bean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they have last Xmas together ? View attachment 939175
Omg they absolutely were at home on their own last year..so she said!! Because we were all calling her selfish for not having MIL over!!

I don't care how much she posts how much she dotes on the mystery nephew, since he's been born she's gone funny. She always would be around her mums or dad's for Xmas, I reckon she's jealous of all the attention they baby gets off everyone and that her brother has the family and she doesn't. She's that type of girl I reckon.

Reactions: 11
They were 100% at home last year, she said they were alone but maybe they had family over but she didn’t let on because of covid?! She posted the Christmas dinner, they were then in a meat coma after having 3 Joints between 2

Omg they absolutely were at home on their own last year..so she said!! Because we were all calling her selfish for not having MIL over!!

I don't care how much she posts how much she dotes on the mystery nephew, since he's been born she's gone funny. She always would be around her mums or dad's for Xmas, I reckon she's jealous of all the attention they baby gets off everyone and that her brother has the family and she doesn't. She's that type of girl I reckon.
Spot on, I’m not even sure if Mrs G got a visit at all, even at the window?!

Reactions: 7
I reckon she had mummy beast round hers last year ( hence first Xmas ) she’s such a bad liar 🤥 they always get caught out don’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is her anxiety always so cryptic and weird either mention it in a way it makes sense or don’t mention it something happened? If your not going to elaborate don’t bring it up

Reactions: 9
She’s obviously been signed off work with anxiety if she’s barely leaving the flat

She’s obviously been signed off work with anxiety if she’s barely leaving the flat
My first thought was something to do with work. She knows they can't sack her over MH issues so she's playing them like a fiddle

She mentions hiring a camper van... surely she can go buy one with her boss babe fortune 🤭 Tarnya spoke of hiring one too. She hasn't got an original thought in her potato head

• Haha
My first thought was something to do with work. She knows they can't sack her over MH issues so she's playing them like a fiddle

She mentions hiring a camper van... surely she can go buy one with her boss babe fortune 🤭 Tarnya spoke of hiring one too. She hasn't got an original thought in her potato head
That’s daft boys dream to travel round Europe in a camper Van 🚐 guess he’s going to have to settle for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
She’s only got the motorhome idea because she will always have a toilet honestly what a way to live why doesn’t she improve her diet or speak to a GP if her bowls are that explosive she can’t leave the toilet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s daft boys dream to travel round Europe in a camper Van 🚐 guess he’s going to have to settle for Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Fan girl Amy will be stalking them around Scotland, she’ll be planning it already after that post, bless her I bet it’s made her Christmas 🤪
The mortgage must defo be off then, earlier this year they wouldn’t book any trips or do anything (not that they did much anyway) because they were saving for a deposit, funny how she hasn’t mentioned it for ages. Someone is bound to have asked her the question on the insta box she put up 🤔

That’s her dream come true any excuse not to see her MiL

What way has she filtered that he’s as wonky as her gob 😂

View attachment 939286

View attachment 939289
What happened Jane? Did you tit yourself in the flat because the care home allowed visitors in?! What a bleep

That’s her dream come true any excuse not to see her MiL

What way has she filtered that he’s as wonky as her gob 😂

View attachment 939286

View attachment 939289
That was my first thought, she’ll be made up because they don’t have to factor Mrs G into their Christmas visits now, not that they ever made her a priority of course. Poor Mrs G ☹

Last edited:
Definitely special needs.... What is with putting up posts with a Xmas gift that anyone could have given you ... it looks to me to be like the gifts I use to get from my Nan circa 1971 that contained a gift set of Aqua Manda or a Yardley special 😂.... anyway I digress she's even covered up who the gift is from 🙄 yeah, yeah Jane very cute though how Tesco could be described as cute I’ll never bloody know...
Aqua Manda ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.