Jane Gammons #37 Boxing wax tat, still fat & in the manky flat, no mortgage to be seen for chins and bean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be special ? Do Tesco give their employees presents?
09D75386-A561-4474-8F28-E4F44EBC0B27.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She played her employers good and proper, she always took her allowance of sick leave, the poorly voice was on in full force and she always had it worse than anyone else of course. She got shifts that suited her down to the ground, had weekends and Christmas off, even got her hours cut to allow her Fridays off to concentrate on her YT channel according to her. I've never known anything like it, she either gets special treatment because she has some sort of special needs or she's giving someone "favours" ;) urgh 🤮
I'm inclined to go with the special needs, the 'favours' option doesn't bare thinking about !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 100 % left Tesco
No more using old boxes from Tesco for her bizness (not to save money just to help the environment)
8 stone gain
No more moaning about early starts or turkeys 🦃
And no mortgage 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think they're interested in a mortgage if charlie stands to inherit his grandparents house they'll sell that use the money to buy nearer Eastbourne

She must be special ? Do Tesco give their employees presents?View attachment 936656
Definitely special needs.... What is with putting up posts with a Xmas gift that anyone could have given you ... it looks to me to be like the gifts I use to get from my Nan circa 1971 that contained a gift set of Aqua Manda or a Yardley special 😂.... anyway I digress she's even covered up who the gift is from 🙄 yeah, yeah Jane very cute though how Tesco could be described as cute I’ll never bloody know...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s thrilled about the new variant though and limits to visiting care homes I know it’s still 3 visitors allowed but no doubt it will be an excuse to forget Charlie’s mum exists

Reactions: 5
That is so, so unprofessional. Imagine leaving it 4 days to reply. Should’ve replied straight away, but that’s Boss babes for ya.

C0F08776-B1EF-4F0F-A9DE-9BC359B0D2A7.jpeg

Reactions: 4
chins will be panicking at the thought of having to refund £5 ha ha hope the women leaves a bad review, she will just get told it’s nothing to do with her it’s royal mails faulwt 🤪

• Haha
Can you imagine the excitement round theirs plotting a twip to Screwfix to look at stacking boxes? What a pair of tits.

• Haha
I thought she was getting a unit shortly why would she need stacking boxes

• Haha
Also she must have checked in on here to write herself questions about Charlie’s mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.