Jane Gammons #37 Boxing wax tat, still fat & in the manky flat, no mortgage to be seen for chins and bean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thanks to @Chuffoffohc for the title suggestion that got the most votes.

Jane's content is as dried out as her cooking.....not that she does much of that these days as she's far too busy being a #girlboss and a wife therefore takeaways and drives out for food to eat up beachy is the norm these days.

She's still saying she's getting a unit to expand her four shelf business into and is also going to be making body butter, dread to think what her whipping that up in her manky kitchen with her hand whisk will look like!

She also seems to have a sudden love for tiktok and likes to catfish her viewers with heavily filtered lives where she clearly think's she's a super star and shimmies round like she's Beyoncé......one look at a pack with me live on youtube shows how misleading this is and that she actually resembles Miss Trunchbull most of the time.

Charlie has so far stuck to his plan to not be on camera although we do get the odd mumble or quick shot of him as he acts out his duty as general dogs body to her.

Some of us tattlers think she's no longer at Tesco yet for some reason she likes to pretend she is and always denies she's left and moves off the topic very swiftly if asked on a live, despite this she claims they'll have a mortgage very soon......she's been saying that for over a year now.

What does Christmas 2021 have in store for the gammon joint and will the new year bring her a unit, a house and all the other things she manifests??? stay tuned good folk of tattle land to find out more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Monga, I couldn’t reply on the other thread. It’s so odd I think you’re right, I suppose she could be on a ‘career break’ what a laugh if she is! Remember the carry on when she used to do the turkeys, she’d make such a song and dance about it, she was exhausted, she was nanna napping every day, daft boy was running around after her, the list goes on. She‘s a whopper, literalllly guyyys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Monga, I couldn’t reply on the other thread. It’s so odd I think you’re right, I suppose she could be on a ‘career break’ what a laugh if she is! Remember the carry on when she used to do the turkeys, she’d make such a song and dance about it, she was exhausted, she was nanna napping every day, daft boy was running around after her, the list goes on. She‘s a whopper, literalllly guyyys
yeah she'd have moaned a lot by now if she was working, she also hasn't done the bloody shite raffle she organised each year where the prizes were such gems as a xmas poinsettia, a shower gel or a bar of "chok-lit" :ROFLMAO: not to mention her covid rants about customers getting too close and Charlie tweeting Boris and Tesco asking why the staff don't get greater protection!

• Haha
yeah she'd have moaned a lot by now if she was working, she also hasn't done the bloody shite raffle she organised each year where the prizes were such gems as a xmas poinsettia, a shower gel or a bar of "chok-lit" :ROFLMAO: not to mention her covid rants about customers getting too close and Charlie tweeting Boris and Tesco asking why the staff don't get greater protection!
Oh yeah remember the bloody raffle! You don’t miss a trick Lexi 😂
The Boris tweet was a classic, he completely blew her cover, even though we all knew she worked at Tesco anyway. As if soft shite Boris was ever gonna tweet him back 😂

• Haha
Oh yeah remember the bloody raffle! You don’t miss a trick Lexi 😂
The Boris tweet was a classic, he completely blew her cover, even though we all knew she worked at Tesco anyway. As if soft shite Boris was ever gonna tweet him back 😂
You never know ! one mumbler to another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harold and Primrose on tour 😂

Sharing a bath bomb 💣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The girl she’s ignoring does FM I wonder is she part of Janes Gems 😐

• Haha
I think she may still be at Tesco but not the same job as before and I bet she’s on a 9 hour contract she’s probably on the check out so still sat down for those few hours a day although she hasn’t mentioned her “day job” in a while has she?

Reactions: 5
I think she may still be at Tesco but not the same job as before and I bet she’s on a 9 hour contract she’s probably on the check out so still sat down for those few hours a day although she hasn’t mentioned her “day job” in a while has she?
She may have made them give her a different role due to her fat ankle issues she's been moaning about..no wonder she's gained another 5 stone if she's not walking up and down picking

• Haha
She said she starts at 5am

Reactions: 7
I will still never understand how someone in retail can get every weekend and every Christmas off same with Charlie having every weekend usually in his role (which is also classed as retail) it’s usually every other weekend off not every weekend

She said she starts at 5am
I would say maybe she stacks shelf but that would be far to much exercise these days and we’ve seen on lives how slow she goes 🙃

Someone asked on TikTok was that her main job and she said yes but she works a few hours in a supermarket too.it’s usually the other way round she used to say Tesco was her main job.

Someone asked on TikTok was that her main job and she said yes but she works a few hours in a supermarket too.it’s usually the other way round she used to say Tesco was her main job.
Sounds like she has cut her hours 🤔 jeez as soon as she waddles there it will be time to come home how little she works 😳

• Haha
Hi, new but lurked for a long time 👋
There's no way she has a 'normal' job in a supermarket if she has every weekend and every Christmas off. I worked in one for years and it's absolutely non negotiable! NO ONE, and I mean no one gets away from it. Could she be doing some kind of bank work, where they call her if they're desperate for staff, but ultimately its up to her work or not?

There's no way she has a 'normal' job in a supermarket if she has every weekend and every Christmas off. I worked in one for years and it's absolutely non negotiable! NO ONE, and I mean no one gets away from it. Could she be doing some kind of bank work, where they call her if they're desperate for staff, but ultimately its up to her work or not?
Welcome ! I'd doubt very much she's still there she used to complain non stop about her work even saying she was too tired to make her lunch ( both of them ) I'd say the fact Charlie is having a mini breakdown is not because of his mum but trying to support her and her endless fads.

• Heart
This is true I don’t know if Tesco is the same as Sainsburys but I have to do one weekend day and one late night. And I’ve worked there over 20 years

Reactions: 7
She played her employers good and proper, she always took her allowance of sick leave, the poorly voice was on in full force and she always had it worse than anyone else of course. She got shifts that suited her down to the ground, had weekends and Christmas off, even got her hours cut to allow her Fridays off to concentrate on her YT channel according to her. I've never known anything like it, she either gets special treatment because she has some sort of special needs or she's giving someone "favours" ;) urgh 🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.