Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Thank you fellow tattlers for your thoughts, kind words and prayers ..My darling brother has been taken off the ventilator and is doing really well. He is breathing on his own now and only having a small amount of supplementary oxygen occasionally. I can’t begin to tell you what a hugely worrying time this has been for us as a family, but everything is looking like he’s on the road to recovery. X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They are pretty much shot of Charlies mum now anyway since she lives in a care home. So when she leaves hospital she will go back to the care home. Not a lot for Charlie to worry about really is there? It's not like they visit her at all, or do anything for her so their lives will be completely unaffected by her being in hospital.

To be honest I know how hard it is to care for an elderly relative at home and I don't for one second judge them for putting her in a care home because its a safe place for her to be BUT I do judge them for doing fuck all when she was incredibly ill for YEARS. and Jane can say till she's blue in the face they did they all could but she and Charlie both know deep down they failed her.
I judge them ... I have to admit I judge them I helped my dad look after my mum at home after she was diagnosed with dementia even though I was was working full time at Heathrow as ground crew and had two young kids still living at home... after she passed at home my dad came to live with me and I looked after him until he passed away in January this year... So yes I do judge people who can’t look after their own parents ( unless you have cut all ties to them at an earlier stage for some reason ) ... These two fuckers have done absolutely nothing to help Mrs Gammons but want sympathy and praise poured upon them for doing nowt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Dear tattlers, just to let you all know that my beautiful brother sadly passed away yesterday from CoVid. He was put back on the ventilator last week, but he went into heart failure, his poor body just couldn’t take anymore. My heart is breaking. X

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
Christmas dinner for those two will look like a full carvery! they could feed the entire building!

Well my lovely tattle pals, I'll be in and out of the threads as the day goes on but in case I don't get chance to say it later, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, may you get plenty club biscuits, enjoy a three egg bagel for an after breakfast snack and have a starter of an asda pasta salid for only 300 cal-o-wees ;) to you and yours from me and mine x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
well that gave me a chuckle catching up on here :) they look like a couple of pensioners waiting for the saga bus to pick them up after a day trip sat on that bench! Can just imagine she'd be pulling fluff covered werthers out of her pockets and he'd be having a conversation that goes erm, erm, well erm, yeah erm
Happy new year to my tattle pals, this thread is always my first stop when I come to tattle and it never disappoints, may you all have an amazing year and may this pair of pillocks keep us entertained throughout

• Heart
Reactions: 18

square_spoon

VIP Member
She had a company contact her about trying on clogs :ROFLMAO: I bet the "company" was a dirty old man who has a fetish for frumps in clogs

what a load of shit those freebies were, the bag looked like a plastic bag for life and she was desperately trying to convince us she loved it, it was about £8 too 😲
Hogs in Clogs 🤣

Sorry, couldn’t resist 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
They are pretty much shot of Charlies mum now anyway since she lives in a care home. So when she leaves hospital she will go back to the care home. Not a lot for Charlie to worry about really is there? It's not like they visit her at all, or do anything for her so their lives will be completely unaffected by her being in hospital.

To be honest I know how hard it is to care for an elderly relative at home and I don't for one second judge them for putting her in a care home because its a safe place for her to be BUT I do judge them for doing fuck all when she was incredibly ill for YEARS. and Jane can say till she's blue in the face they did they all could but she and Charlie both know deep down they failed her.
I think we saw enough when they left her alone in her flat (just discharged from hospital ) with a head injury and broken wrist ,this is a woman that uses a stick and is infirm they didn't even bring her any meals the neighbours made her some dinner ,you'd think her dear son could've at least stayed for a couple of nights to support her ,but no his beautiful wife can't be left alone.

• Angry
  • Sad

Clairie

I am typing this from my blow up bed in my mums back room, she has alzheimers and I have just managed to settle her, its now gone midnight and no doubt she will be up by 4am, I stay twice a week because I love her and to give her partner a break and a good nights sleep.
No way would chins cope with that, god help her parents that what I say.

• Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member

Reactions: 15

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Yeah she's a real princess I don't think she'd cope looking after anyone she's a spoilt child
Rant time as I am so disgusted, please go past if not your thing - You are so right in saying that she couldn’t cope, she wouldn’t have a fucking clue. I,m incensed by her and her fucking plonker of a husband the way that they go on and play this situation out with his mum to make them look like dutiful children. Well they are not, they are a pair of cunts simple as that. Everyone of us on here would try our best if it were our mum but no not those 2 fruit loops. I lost my mum 7 years ago now to the disease that sadly will be my demise unless I fall under a bus ! But those last 8 weeks of her life were precious as she wanted to die at home rather than in a hospice so I moved in to be with her and look after her, left Mr T to his own devices ( he loved it !) and sorry to go on but those times were so difficult but we also had some beautiful moments together and I was with her all the way until the very end ! I,m crying as I type this , but could you see chins up all hours of the night as illness doesn’t give a shit if you are tired, could you see her changing her MIL or mum’s catheter bag or giving her medication, could you fuck as like and as for watching the very life go out of someone she wouldn’t have the courage or compassion, neither of them would ! Neither of them have a clue about life, too Self centred and wrapped up in their world of wax melts, dogging and Club fucking biscuits !!

They're both overgrown children that have never experienced real life
I’ve just said the self same thing in my rant, pair of skanks they are !

• Heart
Reactions: 15

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The thing is she does all this ‘Charlie’s mums in hospital, bless her’ we all know she hates her!! It’s all for second hand sympathy…Jane, we remember you put her possessions out IN THE STREET, including the poor souls shopping trolley, showed off all the stuff she kept of Charlie’s, those were her memories you splashed on SM you heartless dingbat!! Don’t pretend you and that wet lettuce you’re married to care about her. The pair of you should be ashamed, totally ashamed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Think of them poor souls that might be subjected to a box wrapped in pink plastic tomorrow 💔
My thoughts are with you 🙏🏻

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Crying at these comments tonight 😂
Cant stop laughing at the KFC pic @Sweatybetty 😂😂
Honestly, what a pair, I’m sure Jane secretly loves being talked about on here, she’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂

Happy new year to all you bitches, this thread is the best 🥰🥰😂😂 xx

• Heart