Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chins has wrists with rolls now 🥴
Gonna be interesting to see how all this pans out with the weight and the biznessssss , don’t think it’s gonna end to well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's going to end with a bang 💥 and she's looking for a new chair for her birthday ,one that doesn't squeak...good luck with that one 😂

Birthday present
B31EA3E1-D4F7-493F-9B05-F8EDA171F92B.jpg
80D49644-7EAF-420E-8F51-84F7E84F4CC4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's going to end with a bang 💥 and she's looking for a new chair for her birthday ,one that doesn't squeak...good luck with that one 😂

Birthday present View attachment 816989View attachment 816990
Such a flattering angle! Jeez, she looks rough. Why would you go for a drive at 10pm in the rain and fog, honestly these two are bleeping odd. They must have been to the drive thru. As for the pillow, it’s like something I’d buy my 89 year old great auntie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a flattering angle! Jeez, she looks rough. Why would you go for a drive at 10pm in the rain and fog, honestly these two are bleeping odd. They must have been to the drive thru. As for the pillow, it’s like something I’d buy my 89 year old great auntie 😂
Not just rough…..dog rough 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she's just being born in the second picture, just emerging from her mothers nether regions, welcome baby Jane !
Picture squeezing that head out you'd be walking like John Wayne forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quite shocking to see how pies and chocolate and deteriorate someone so quickly , it’s good tho she makes me eat better I’m too scared 😂 step away from the pies 🥧

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must just graze all day long. Imagine how big the bean would be if he didn't work or worked from home 😳

I mean this ain’t just having a few too many biscuits she’s proper going to town with grub even her eyes are sunken in 😷 she’s def left Tesco that was prob the only movement she had , I know the bean is a big boy now but he needs to say to her they both can’t can’t carry on like this 🥴 what’s it gonna be like in another 6 months time 😱 she tells him she’s on the go all day and he’s scared to tell her some truths or he’s just really thick and believes it all 🥺

Reactions: 12
She influences me not to eat like her for sure, I can't even walk past a pukka pie in the supermarket without shuddering, she needs to look at those stories of her giant unattractive head and take action......fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how the livingstones are doing diet wise ? I can't imagine the four of them fitting in that hot tub now .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also loving the spend £10 on the website and get 300 dodgy wax welts free 😂 she’s losing money for fun this one 😳

And what’s all the 50 shades of grey chat all the time ? that must be her go to when she’s feeling shexeeey 🤢 50 shades is done it’s old who cares, who’s chomping at the bit for wax of 50 shades no one it was years ago lol
It’s not even that good 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would love to see an updated real women’s workout 🏋🏻
lol me too. At least she attempted to back then, but now she’s bigger than ever.

like tweedle dum and tweedle dee

• Haha
She is a good example of how being hugely obese can age you considerably. People must assume she and Charlie are in their forties I would imagine (if she ever went out and met anyone, that is). On her way to being a shut-in now, no doubt about it. Sorry to ask but what does she proclaim to have wrong with her bowels? 🙈

She is a good example of how being hugely obese can age you considerably. People must assume she and Charlie are in their forties I would imagine (if she ever went out and met anyone, that is). On her way to being a shut-in now, no doubt about it. Sorry to ask but what does she proclaim to have wrong with her bowels? 🙈
She shits herself when she's nervous ,claims to have IBS but never complains of cramps /bloating and can consume £300 worth of food a week .

• Haha
She’s saying she couldn’t imagine being single and in a bar chatting to someone 😂
Who what’s to break it to her 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.