Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she only sell the one order throughout the live?

Handcuffs glitter for the Mr Fiftyshades 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The spam is back in the chat 😂😂 or ‘tin of spam’ as she says. She really is lame af. And she thinks it’s a real guy behind it 🥴 it’s a bleeping bot, Jane!! Moron. Saying ‘who’d want to be a tin of spam’ as if the bot actually gives a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow 😳 I can’t get over how huge she looks. She was never skinny but she was so much smaller two years ago.

Someone has just said they take their makeup off with her soap whips 😳 that’s done me in I’m actually speechless 😶

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone has just said they take their makeup off with her soap whips 😳 that’s done me in I’m actually speechless 😶
You’d be taking a layer of skin off along with your foundation. Some people are so stupid, you’d wonder how they survive on a day-to-day basis.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ohh de ah !
DBB609C4-B184-4970-B9B6-D436F1DE5CCF.jpeg

Don’t you love how the pwoducts are just dumped on the dirty floor
6187BB45-E5A0-4D76-9957-F919F5199766.jpg

Jesus how much is she paying those two and Carolyn 🙄
3F05B65F-B62D-4081-9C01-36E287FD5D7F.jpeg
DE615E28-C425-46E5-9D81-65FDB732A0A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Ohh de ah ! View attachment 816655

Don’t you love how the pwoducts are just dumped on the dirty floor View attachment 816660

Jesus how much is she paying those two and Carolyn 🙄View attachment 816678View attachment 816679
A whole six likes ... well done chins! Christ these people are simple 🤦🏼‍♀️ and I fully agree with the comments about her moaning about "a website" yet she continues to humiliate her own husband. I felt genuinely sad when she was showing it all. I felt like I was intruding on private memories. It's absolutely disgusting she does this

It's the only way she can bump up her engagement now the Pickles and her old subs have all jumped ship

Racheal McClenaghan the other one was calling the spammy bot for everything 😂
I love that spammy bot, everyone should have one in their lives, see her face, the hairs in her moustache were starting to curl up !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.