Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a size 16 at 14 stone 👀 I don’t believe you. Not nice having to defend yourself about your size now is it….I actually have no connection with her at all but if that makes you feel better then crack on.
I don't think we're here to discuss other posters on the thread we like to keep it to the person ( sad excuse for ) that the threads about .What does it matter to you what size anyone is on here ? for all you know we could all be on the next installment of my 600lb life but that still doesn't put us in Janes lying ,scheming league .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think we're here to discuss other posters on the thread we like to keep it to the person ( sad excuse for ) that the threads about .What does it matter to you what size anyone is on here ? for all you know we could all be on the next installment of my 600lb life but that still doesn't put us in Janes lying ,scheming league .
Totally agree with you @monga this is a discussion forum to talk about people who have a larger than normal Instagram/ youtube/ Facebook following that more often than not they use to make money off of ... People who constantly lie and put it all out on social media those that get caught out on lies and scream troll the minute someone catches them out and asks questions... I honestly couldn’t give a rats arse about someone’s size but don’t be trying to sell me diet planners, JD seasonings, muscle food or whatever crap you are affiliated too if you can’t walk the walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we have Amy in the house 👀😂
This thread has he me in absolute stitches today, so bloody funny the lot of you 🤣🤣

All that for just 236 calories guyzzz
😂😂

View attachment 670510

Marking my follow on the thread with a jane sized bag of popcorn...I think its going to be needed 🤣
Love this 😂

Yes well when you have suffered several family bereavements of young ages, including losses through suicides and of young children in the family unexpectedly, along with working your ass off running several businesses and volunteering for various organizations, emotional eating was a coping mechanism. Yes I got up to a size 16 but haven't many of us?

I picked myself up and lost alot of weight (4.5 stone) but then the end of a long term relationship got in the way of my weight loss journey and I put some back on. (Nothing in the region of Jane's league)

...sorry for being honest (you know that thing that Jane isn't.)

I then tried again to help with TTC in my next long term relationship

I have amazing support from people, including lovely people here on Tattle regularly.

So no I'm not like Jane... I eat fruit and vegetables and cook healthy food for a start...oh and NO MARS BARS
Don’t explain yourself! We love you because you’re a fabulous tattler 🥰🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the gammon joint defender is high on wax mewts. Imagine trying to start on someone on a thread you never commented on, about someone you have no connection with 🤣🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In I come on my Turkish charger ( well OH is pissed most nights so that’s what I call my rampant rabbit ) and we have an imposter in our midst, best settle back for this one lol

a size 16 at 14 stone 👀 I don’t believe you. Not nice having to defend yourself about your size now is it….I actually have no connection with her at all but if that makes you feel better then crack on.
Is your name Amy by any chance and do you have rather large teeth ?

Never gone above 14 stone 👀 and you judging Jane. Jesus
Interesting, you say she means nothing to you but then you are so quick to defend her. I smell a strong whiff of bull💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her face and tone when she said “Oh hi Donald, I don’t normally see you on here” she was livid 😂😂
Has anyone owned up yet 😜
Did she? I don't really watch I just have a quick flick through comments 😂😂😂 hello Donald whoever you are?

In I come on my Turkish charger ( well OH is pissed most nights so that’s what I call my rampant rabbit ) and we have an imposter in our midst, best settle back for this one lol

Is your name Amy by any chance and do you have rather large teeth ?

Interesting, you say she means nothing to you but then you are so quick to defend her. I smell a strong whiff of bull💩
Did Jane guff again 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she? I don't really watch I just have a quick flick through comments 😂😂😂 hello Donald whoever you are?

Did Jane guff again 🤭
Yes her tone was so funny, she wasn’t happy, you know when you see a tiny bit of the real Jane for a few seconds! You could see she was raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes her tone was so funny, she wasn’t happy, you know when you see a tiny bit of the real Jane for a few seconds! You could see she was raging 😂
If they weren't so long I'd watch them more, I love it when the real Jane rides out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh me too! But those pack crap with vlogs are just unbearable.
All of her loyal subscribers think so too, her pack with me featuring The Bean has less than 1k views after 3 days. For someone with 15k subscribers, that’s abysmal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of her loyal subscribers think so too, her pack with me featuring The Bean has less than 1k views after 3 days. For someone with 15k subscribers, that’s abysmal lol
I mean it doesn't help that she started her channel as a Slimming World channel and weight loss, and is now just focusing on advertising her business. The change of content not only discourages subscribers from watching, but also impacts the YouTube algorithm. YouTube doesn't like it when you start posting a new genre of content and stops pushing the videos out to people. Plus they're boring to watch with the camera on the ceiling... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.