Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see it but check out the top comment...
She is so spineless it’s not even a mean comment it’s a fact , just shows you she can’t stand to be challenged, she is aware of her lies and don’t want to get too involved as she knows she’s chatting tit

Reactions: 5
If I was Jane I tell you what would make me feel anxious , the fact that I’m ripping charity’s off she not feeling ill then is she ? she’s happy to go out buy a top for 50p then put it on eBay for £16 I think that’s disgusting
This is a well known " job " lots of resellers on YouTube,can't believe how people are so stupid on eBay buying at such inflated prices,they get stuff dirt cheap at charity shops,often getting deals on bulk buying also buying at car boots really cheap and sell on in my opinion at over inflated prices,but they seem to make a living from it some have a thousand items in stock

Reactions: 2
Just checked her patreon,she started this at around 10,000 subs I reallythink she thought oh if everyone pays she woul get £10,000 a month even half would be 5,000,it currently stands at 54 always been around 50,who are these idiots?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's almost as if that video was planned and she didn't just 'randomly' burst into tears, go for a nice walk all happy and cheery then cry your eyes out the whole way home 🤔 at what point did she decide to start filming that? 'charlie im going to record this'? If I randomly started filming myself having a meltdown and crying to my camera my husband would think I'd gone mad, Charlie isn't even phased by it just ignored and kept on driving! Who else thought it was about this site when they seen the thumbnail? 😂 Although it was mentioned she's not giving anyone airtime.. not exactly taking yourself away from negetivity is it when she's clearly on here reading comments everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's almost as if that video was planned and she didn't just 'randomly' burst into tears, go for a nice walk all happy and cheery then cry your eyes out the whole way home 🤔 at what point did she decide to start filming that? 'charlie im going to record this'? If I randomly started filming myself having a meltdown and crying to my camera my husband would think I'd gone mad, Charlie isn't even phased by it just ignored and kept on driving! Who else thought it was about this site when they seen the thumbnail? 😂 Although it was mentioned she's not giving anyone airtime.. not exactly taking yourself away from negetivity is it when she's clearly on here reading comments everyday
Yes I was expecting it about this site and a Lydia Millen type video copying what she did last week

Oh I caved in and watched the vlog 😂 she is defo on about Tattle... Because she was going on about how strong they are and I reckon that's a response to the whole Charlie boring bean how does he put up with her etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I got the impression it was planned too, it just looked forced. No Oscar coming anytime soon Jane 😂
Yeah I thought the same, I thought she was gonna go into one about this site

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlie Bean didn't seem concerned one bit when she "randomly burst into tears". He didn't pull over to ask if she was alright or give her a cuddle, hold her hand, etc, just kept on driving. I know we make fun of Charlie for being boring and dull but I think he seems super chill. I agree with Drxo1990 it seems staged. I know they go on drives at night but this just seems to be too in line with all of this fasting, calorie counting, the secret/law of attraction content.

Reactions: 8
Poor boring bean prob just has had enough he knows what’s in store for the next 40 years and he must be dreading it , he also must be aware Jane is playing a bit of a game I don’t think he believes all this he’s just gone in to deep now and can’t see a way out 😬

I got the impression it was planned too, it just looked forced. No Oscar coming anytime soon Jane 😂
Yeah I thought the same, I thought she was gonna go into one about this site
Not unless it was my daily comment on there that pisses her off ! but at the end of the day she said she wants to keep away from negativity but how can she when she is so negative herself

Charlie Bean didn't seem concerned one bit when she "randomly burst into tears". He didn't pull over to ask if she was alright or give her a cuddle, hold her hand, etc, just kept on driving. I know we make fun of Charlie for being boring and dull but I think he seems super chill. I agree with Drxo1990 it seems staged. I know they go on drives at night but this just seems to be too in line with all of this fasting, calorie counting, the secret/law of attraction content.
He generally just looks like the life has been drained out of him anytime he's on camera, poor bloke but he obviously loves her so he'll have to get on with it! Lol. I did think he was gonna put his hand out to her but no he didn't, he's probably just thinking oh here we go!

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying her stomach gets affected by dairy products.. not being funny but if the ibs impacts her life so much then go dairy free.. she clearly knows her triggers but still eats all the processed shite which everyone knows triggers ibs.. go dairy free you attention seeker and im sure your stomach will be much better. 🙄🙄

Charlie "dedicated survivor" bean seems like all the life has been sucked out of him, he agrees with anything she says, all be it in mono tone and sounding like he is bored shitless. What she did by picking up that phone to record the bursting into tears shows how much she is after the views and money etc
If I was that upset there would be no way in hell id have time to think to grab my phone and record it for SM, everything she does is thought out and planned for interaction and views, she saw Mrs M crying on camera and thought she would like a bit of it, urgh she is just a grabby, beggy, money making hag who is playing the sympathy card as she knows her minions will lap it up and kiss her butt no end, makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she got emotional watching the sunset,nature can do that to you,boring bean couldn't be arsed to get out the car,he is very dismal,Grabby gammons great name for her loves a bit of click bait

Reactions: 4
What the hell? She's going to Ibiza soon how is she going to get through the plane journey if she's that bad? I'm on anti ds for anxiety and touch wood it's under control but if Jane is faking it then she should be very ashamed of herself. I've been to hell and back and to have this stupid arse take the piss is bang out of order. I really think she's faking as I saw the bit in the video saying look fish and chips. Her tone and facial features changed in a split second. She's really not that clever 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fasting and IBS do not go together, you need regular meals, and no long breaks!
Not eating between 7pm and 11am isn’t exactly fasting though...
If anything it’s just giving her guts a little break from having to digest the crap for a couple of extra hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who would start crying and then pick up the camera to record ffs! Definitely staged especially as Boring Bean didn't even react to it at all, like he knew it was coming!
I'm sorry but all this about not going out because of her anxiety is rubbish! She's always out and about! Car rides, shopping, beach walks, breaks away and yes, they went to visit 'best friend' Helen last year - she made it sound like their visit recently, was some big breakthrough achievement in her anxiety! WTAF!
You cannot put yourself out there, for all to see, saying one thing when clearly you've been doing another!
Start eating healthily and then you wont have to worry about where the toilets are when you're out and about. It really is that simple!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.