Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else think that she was going to be having a crying rant about Tattle when they saw the thumbnail on her latest video? 🤨

Reactions: 8
The bottom line is she is boring he is boring they have no actual life to vlog and no content even the helicopter thing was cut short and it became about FOOD I expect any holiday vlog will be about food with the odd shot of the scenery probably with some music over laid and after seeing how they fake laugh and smile in vlogs (if you watch the ones she does with Helen you can often catch staged bits from the others point of view like the walked in linked arms laughing and going back and forth for the perfect shot) I hate fake tit like it. We will be due a shopping haul today or tomorrow then another random tit haul of something maybe the odd review vlog if shes been on the scrounge and we haven't had a Q&A for a week or another assumptions for a while she is so short of content honestly look at her video titles.

Reactions: 9
I did ask for her to give us all a shoutout the other day 😂
Yea thought I was going to get my 15 mins of fame but not too be.......yet !!

The bottom line is she is boring he is boring they have no actual life to vlog and no content even the helicopter thing was cut short and it became about FOOD I expect any holiday vlog will be about food with the odd shot of the scenery probably with some music over laid and after seeing how they fake laugh and smile in vlogs (if you watch the ones she does with Helen you can often catch staged bits from the others point of view like the walked in linked arms laughing and going back and forth for the perfect shot) I hate fake tit like it. We will be due a shopping haul today or tomorrow then another random tit haul of something maybe the odd review vlog if shes been on the scrounge and we haven't had a Q&A for a week or another assumptions for a while she is so short of content honestly look at her video titles.
Well all we can hope is that she buggers off to Ibiza , overdoes the sun, tapas and sangria on the first day and ends up spending the rest of the week in bed with the shits and puking too ill to vlog while Charlie bean leaves her to her own devices and has a ball clubbing and on the lash pulling birds and does his own vlog.... can but dream as we all know it will be as dreary as fook with some shite maracas , Spanish guitar music droning away in the background while she trundles round Ibiza in her Khaki Amazon dress !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
313 cals for those 2 sausage and it looks like sweet potato mash, not sure, and veg. Seems a little low.

Reactions: 5
It was me who said you going to go clubbing in Ibiza in YT comments 😂😂😂😂😂

Boring pair of fuckers. duck sake she shops in old biddies shop for her clobber. That crying video? WTF she’s still got more chins than a Chinese telephone directory. I can’t see the weight loss but I can smell bullshit

Boring pair of fuckers. duck sake she shops in old biddies shop for her clobber. That crying video? WTF she’s still got more chins than a Chinese telephone directory. I can’t see the weight loss but I can smell bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
313 cals for those 2 sausage and it looks like sweet potato mash, not sure, and veg. Seems a little low.
that'll be ready made sweet potato mash for sure, lazy mare! and the veg looks like its had the arse boiled off it.....yum....NOT!

Reactions: 6
There was a lot of process stuff in that food shop, that's for sure. I did cringe a little bit when she said "this is what I love about calorie counting, I can have half a pizza if want it because I'm having salad with it"...bless her....I do think her intentions are good but I think she's a little bit clueless. Especially if she has IBS - eating after a fast is a sure way to make your bowels flare up.

Reactions: 4
One very simple yet petty thing that annoys me (and Charlie, You can see it in his face and he has corrected her many times) but when her fast STARTS for the day in the evening she is like "So we Just ended our fast!" :rolleyes: No you ended stuffing your face for the day not ended your fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi I'm new. All I can say is they think they are in their own soap opera. How dare Charlie suggest going for a drink on a gorgeous sunny day . While on a drive out. Oops bring on the tears that looked bad.

Hi I'm new. All I can say is they think they are in their own soap opera. How dare Charlie suggest going for a drink on a gorgeous sunny day . While on a drive out. Oops bring on the tears that looked bad.
I bet he only meant for a coffee too, no way she'll have a drink in flip flops though wtf?! Poor fella can't even go for a drink ffs

Reactions: 7
One very simple yet petty thing that annoys me (and Charlie, You can see it in his face and he has corrected her many times) but when her fast STARTS for the day in the evening she is like "So we Just ended our fast!" :rolleyes: No you ended stuffing your face for the day not ended your fast.
She never used to act thick in the past, like mix words up or come out with ridiculous phrases like that, she must be doing this to try and win people over by this lacking in intellect behaviour. If you look at her old stuff she certainly wasn’t like this, clever woman must give her the credit for it but it really doesn’t wash, sorry Gammon joint but you just look like a twit, pack it in !!

• Heart
She never used to act thick in the past, like mix words up or come out with ridiculous phrases like that, she must be doing this to try and win people over by this lacking in intellect behaviour. If you look at her old stuff she certainly wasn’t like this, clever woman must give her the credit for it but it really doesn’t wash, sorry Gammon joint but you just look like a twit, pack it in !!
Gammon joint still cracks me up 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s Charlie that should have been crying . The fact she was crying and he didn’t as much as put his hand on her knee or pull over shows it was as fake as her friendship with trimwithtan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s Charlie that should have been crying . The fact she was crying and he didn’t as much as put his hand on knee or pull over shows it was as fake as her friendship with trimwithtan
Do you remember last year Tanya was all excited to go on holiday near where Jane lives, she was singing songs counting the days down, she got there and Jane didn't look arsed she was too far up Helen's arse to notice Tanya 😂

• Haha
Do you remember last year Tanya was all excited to go on holiday near where Jane lives, she was singing songs counting the days down, she got there and Jane didn't look arsed she was too far up Helen's arse to notice Tanya 😂
Yes it was so awkward Tan and her family were as welcome as a fart in a lift.

• Haha
It was me who said you going to go clubbing in Ibiza in YT comments 😂😂😂😂😂

Picture it, just picture it, them trotters pounding the dancefloors to a bit of the old Ibiza classics “little fluffy motions, “ sorry “little fluffy clouds” thought of her IBS and of course one of her personal favourites that old Shakira /Wyclef classic “Hips don,t lie”

Singing songs ! The mind boggles. I won’t sleep now till I dig that out. Arr Tan ma loves avin a sing song. Think I can remember Jane more or less blanking her , snobby porker !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.