Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture it, just picture it, them trotters pounding the dancefloors to a bit of the old Ibiza classics “little fluffy motions, “ sorry “little fluffy clouds” thought of her IBS and of course one of her personal favourites that old Shakira /Wyclef classic “Hips don,t lie”

Singing songs ! The mind boggles. I won’t sleep now till I dig that out. Arr Tan ma loves avin a sing song. Think I can remember Jane more or less blanking her , snobby porker !
It was something along the lines of one more sleep to go until she sees her Helen and Janey 😂 must have been August last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was something along the lines of one more sleep to go until she sees her Helen and Janey 😂 must have been August last year!
I,m searching

I,m searching
Found it, holiday vlog day 1 24th aug. We,re all going on a summer holiday blah blah, don’t know the rest but I,m very ex -cit -ed, soon changed when she had been with the gammon joint for a day or two, hardly mentions her now, can’t wonder why!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I,m searching

Found it, holiday vlog day 1 24th aug. We,re all going on a summer holiday blah blah, don’t know the rest but I,m very ex -cit -ed, soon changed when she had been with the gammon joint for a day or two, hardly mentions her now, can’t wonder why!
Is your profile picture Jane's slow cooker breakfast?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperately using kids for airtime. Desperate housewives. Get a proper job .ffs

Reactions: 2
I,m searching

There's worse singing in the one from 23rd August 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There was a lot of process stuff in that food shop, that's for sure. I did cringe a little bit when she said "this is what I love about calorie counting, I can have half a pizza if want it because I'm having salad with it"...bless her....I do think her intentions are good but I think she's a little bit clueless. Especially if she has IBS - eating after a fast is a sure way to make your bowels flare up.
But she’s not even fasting though.. not properly anyway. It annoys me how she even thinks she’s fasting. 11am to begin eating is normal especially when you’re a sloth like Jane who doesn’t need the food for energy.
The Fasting process within your body doesn’t even start until you hit 16 hours with no food. She needs to be going till atleast 1pm to shed the weight at a noticeable amount and go into a ketogenic state, that’s the whole point of fasting!. Plus she drinks black coffee which totally stops the process from even starting.
And for someone like her who’s basically f*ed up her whole gut system by continuously eating, needs to be giving her bowels a break anyway. Hopefully she’ll read this because if she’s did it properly then yes she could be a pencil in a couple of months.

Picture it, just picture it, them trotters pounding the dancefloors to a bit of the old Ibiza classics “little fluffy motions, “ sorry “little fluffy clouds” thought of her IBS and of course one of her personal favourites that old Shakira /Wyclef classic “Hips don,t lie”

Singing songs ! The mind boggles. I won’t sleep now till I dig that out. Arr Tan ma loves avin a sing song. Think I can remember Jane more or less blanking her , snobby porker !
I’m thinking more along the lines of that running tune. Pair of them would have a heart attack on the dance floor before the chorus started 😘😘😘😘 also manumission is famous for live sex shows on the big stage. Can you imagine them 2 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hilarious. Bet they don’t go to cafe manbo for breakfast 😂😂😂😂

I wonder which Bon marche dress she would wear to the clubs? One too small of course but in her fat head it’s a bit large think me needs to size down. I’m a size 10 you know, this fasting and calorie counting has melted all my fat away but I can’t seem to get rid of the bullshit guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh new clothes haul clothes are tight and looks like she’s raided her nans summer wardrobe absolutely shocking 😱

• Haha
Is your profile picture Jane's slow cooker breakfast?!
Might as well be mightn’t it ? It was the nearest thing that I thought she would pour down her neck for brekkie, maybe time to change it to reflect her new eating regime me thinks

Ooh new clothes haul clothes are tight and looks like she’s raided her nans summer wardrobe absolutely shocking 😱
Can’t wait, going to watch it now while I’m getting ready for work

• Haha
Might as well be mightn’t it ? It was the nearest thing that I thought she would pour down her neck for brekkie, maybe time to change it to reflect her new eating regime me thinks

Can’t wait, going to watch it now while I’m getting ready for work
Enjoy 😊

First post here but have been a regular reader for a little while. Jane is not FASTING, the whole purpose to fasting is to make your body go into Ketosis! True fasting is a really strict way of life, you need to count food macros and many other things. She is simply reducing her eating window and with all the fat, sugar and carbs 🤢 her body will never start to burn body fat!! It’s simply a waste of time the way she is going about it and is misleading if people think this is the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Read this summery if you don't want to waste 20 minutes of your life!

My word! The latest clothes haul...!:rolleyes:

Says she's a size 16 now but the shiny Nana thing she's wearing is a size 18 and looks to fit her even though she says its too big!! What is it about her thinking that stuff is too big when in actual fact, it fits?
Then in complete contradiction (as per usual) the next top she shows is a size 16 but is too small, we didn't even see this 'modelled' suggesting it doesn't go anywhere near her! She describes it as gingham! It's stripes! Says she'll fit into it in the next couple of weeks or couple of months...well that gives you some scope I guess 2 weeks or 8weeks!😂
So the 18 fits, the 16 is too small but you're a 16.

Then a wrap dress that is way too small, even though its an XL and she thinks it fits but finishes off by saying 'its loose at the bottom'! WTA!
Next up, a pair of shoes that she says she'll have to stretch 😂😂 bloody hell, even her shoes are too tight!

All in all a very (overly) confident, up beat video, complete contrast to the last one.:rolleyes: My guess is she's been watching some new vloggers and is trying to copy their/change her style

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done Jane you finally brought a size 18 top, watching the clothes haul but I find it hard to sit through a whole video of hers, it's just boring and I dont know why I put myself through it...its like when you drive past a car crash, you can't help but look

Well done Jane you finally brought a size 18 top, watching the clothes haul but I find it hard to sit through a whole video of hers, it's just boring and I dont know why I put myself through it...its like when you drive past a car crash, you can't help but look
I have edited my post to read this at the top so other don't have to suffer like you😂

'Read this summery if you don't want to waste 20 minutes of your life!'

But you're right, it is car crash TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have edited my post to read this at the top so other don't have to suffer like you😂

'Read this summery if you don't want to waste 20 minutes of your life!'

But you're right, it is car crash TV!
Thank you for the summary...I cant watch any more after seeing her squeezing into that size 12 long open blouse....that is never in a million years going to fit...wishful thinking Jane. Shame it will be sat in her wardrobe when an actual size 12 could have got some use out of it

• Haha
Read this summery if you don't want to waste 20 minutes of your life!

My word! The latest clothes haul...!:rolleyes:

Says she's a size 16 now but the shiny Nana thing she's wearing is a size 18 and looks to fit her even though she says its too big!! What is it about her thinking that stuff is too big when in actual fact, it fits?
Then in complete contradiction (as per usual) the next top she shows is a size 16 but is too small, we didn't even see this 'modelled' suggesting it doesn't go anywhere near her! She describes it as gingham! It's stripes! Says she'll fit into it in the next couple of weeks or couple of months...well that gives you some scope I guess 2 weeks or 8weeks!😂
So the 18 fits, the 16 is too small but you're a 16.

Then a wrap dress that is way too small, even though its an XL and she thinks it fits but finishes off by saying 'its loose at the bottom'! WTA!
Next up, a pair of shoes that she says she'll have to stretch 😂😂 bloody hell, even her shoes are too tight!

All in all a very (overly) confident, up beat video, complete contrast to the last one.:rolleyes: My guess is she's been watching some new vloggers and is trying to copy their/change her style
Can’t watch her anymore she’s a bleeping fruit loop
Oh my days, that was one of her worst !
bleeping howling and it’s not even 9am 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Quick look at my comment on YT shite clothes haul before it gets deleted. That snot green dress I commented she could go clubbing in it 😂😂😂😂 says file too big to upload quick before the porky pig deletes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.