Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's starting to make the same mistakes now that she did on Slimming World. She's looking for processed ready meals with very low calories, that she can bung on a plate with some veg or salad. She is then saving the leftover calories for treats such as chocolate and biscuits exactly like her evening treat plates on SW! Old habits, die hard! It maybe a different plan, but she's still snacking on crap! The calories are probably within what she is allowed, but all that fat and sugar content will catch up with her eventually!

Reactions: 7
whats with her #ad comments and her really aggressive tone, oo-er jane has someone rattled your cage?? why is she asking for clothes ideas from bon marche? its like silver surfer heaven in there.....says it all really!
and ranting she wouldn't barter with charity shops, moaning about the woman who did......no gammon joint you just take it and re sell for loads more ya greedy greb!

a comment on the live.....looking fab as usual jane......err heard of specsavers love????
Yes, a very aggressive tone re the #ad. But I've heard she is aggressive, don't believe her persona she presents on her channel.
But anyway, in answer to your question about someone rattling her cage about it, I did mention on here yesterday that I thought they were supposed to mention #ad in the title and not just have it pop up on the screen and lo and behold, she added it . Hi Jane👋

I see on her food shop, she has bought more Fridge Raiders. duck me! They can't have already eaten that lot they were gifted a couple of weeks ago! That was a job lot! Unreal!
And all those cookies and crap she's bought! What's happened to all that sweet stuff she had in the drawer? Surely not eaten all that too!

I just cannot get over what she is eating and raving about. That is 1 tit diet, nothing healthy about it at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, a very aggressive tone re the #ad. But I've heard she is aggressive, don't believe her persona she presents on her channel.
But anyway, in answer to your question about someone rattling her cage about it, I did mention on here yesterday that I thought they were supposed to mention #ad in the title and not just have it pop up on the screen and lo and behold, she added it . Hi Jane👋

I see on her food shop, she has bought more Fridge Raiders. duck me! They can't have already eaten that lot they were gifted a couple of weeks ago! That was a job lot! Unreal!
And all those cookies and crap she's bought! What's happened to all that sweet stuff she had in the drawer? Surely not eaten all that too!

I just cannot get over what she is eating and raving about. That is 1 tit diet, nothing healthy about it at all!
they will have inhaled all those fridge raider products in bed with a cup of tea at 8pm just before bed, living the wild life ;)
As for the treat drawer its clear to see where that went.......her arse and her belly clearly show them. I might sound harsh but im fed up of her bleating on about healthy eating and fasting when her shopping hauls look like someone let the kids loose with the shopping trolley and she's bursting from her clothes like the bloody incredible hulk, her followers deserve a kick up the butt to put down the gammon coloured glasses and get a clue pfffft!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd like to know how many Krispy creme she had in the shop before she brought just 2 original glazed home for 'pudding'

• Haha
I really dont get this whole eating donuts and calling it a diet?? she is loving the calorie counting because she can eat as much shite as she wants as long as its within her calorie allowance!

shes either really bad at maths or going waaaaay over her calories and trying to hide it, she eats so much junk yet seems to think its ok, surely its more than her daily recommended allowance

shes either really bad at maths or going waaaaay over her calories and trying to hide it, she eats so much junk yet seems to think its ok, surely its more than her daily recommended allowance
It's got to be...rough estimate for her dinner has got to be at least 800 cals from where I'm sitting when you add in all the oil and chicken and even the 'spinach to bulk it out a bit' has calories love. Who needs to bulk all that out with spinach anyway :/ and that's just dinner

Reactions: 5
I guess the benefit of calorie counting is she can eat whatever rubbish she wants as long as it's within her daily allowance?

Jane doesnt want to be "healthy" guys, she just wants a weight loss on the scale. Don't think she's really interested in exercise or making healthy choice. I just feel like she is destined to be obese forever.

I guess the benefit of calorie counting is she can eat whatever rubbish she wants as long as it's within her daily allowance?

Jane doesnt want to be "healthy" guys, she just wants a weight loss on the scale. Don't think she's really interested in exercise or making healthy choice. I just feel like she is destined to be obese forever.
is all that crap really in her daily allowance though? im starting to think shes has made her allowance up as wow she can eat loads and loads for her calories, she seems to live by the 1, 2 skipped a few 99 a hundred rule 😂

• Haha

Exactly this she has chosen to only follow calories in products and completely ignore the fat and salt etc.

And why not count spinach? What's so special about spinach? Does it have some magical quality? Err no, its a vegetable!
I appreciate there's few calories in it but does that mean she's not counting any veg and salad. It's not free food Jane, you're not on SW now, remember? Nothing is free with calorie counting. You count everything (not everythink!!🤣) that's how it works!
I can just imagine her stuffing her mush with Doritos and saying, 'We're not counting these Boring Bean!'
It all sounds like rough weighing and estimates, all half arsed which means she's probably way over her calories which she upped herself anyway!

And another thing, what's with the confusion of the words 'thing' and 'think'? Like 'everythink'?! It's everyTHING!!
OMG You couldn't make it up, could you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is these things may be 90 calories but they're full of sugar so not good calories....full of sugar which isn't healthy in any way

Has anyone else noted that her subscribers went from 13k to 16k and then back to 13k?

a bit fishy in my opinion

And why not count spinach? What's so special about spinach? Does it have some magical quality? Err no, its a vegetable!
I appreciate there's few calories in it but does that mean she's not counting any veg and salad. It's not free food Jane, you're not on SW now, remember? Nothing is free with calorie counting. You count everything (not everythink!!🤣) that's how it works!
I can just imagine her stuffing her mush with Doritos and saying, 'We're not counting these Boring Bean!'
It all sounds like rough weighing and estimates, all half arsed which means she's probably way over her calories which she upped herself anyway!

And another thing, what's with the confusion of the words 'thing' and 'think'? Like 'everythink'?! It's everyTHING!!
OMG You couldn't make it up, could you?
the "Salid" always pisses me off. she cant even pronouce "salad"

Last edited:
  • Haha
is all that crap really in her daily allowance though? im starting to think shes has made her allowance up as wow she can eat loads and loads for her calories, she seems to live by the 1, 2 skipped a few 99 a hundred rule 😂
Well that's the thing,she's eating 1500 per day when her suggested allowance was 1300 or something. So she's not really in calorie deficit is she?! It's not like she's doing a load of exercise either
How the hell is she losing weight eating all that shite 😂

Init Charlie , init this init that drives me mad when she keeps saying it just wanna punch her 😭
Can see all the junk food creeping in lol but it’s ok guys she’s in a calorie deficit 🤯 never known someone to make up so much tit as they go along , she talks as if she will end up on this morning doing a segment on calories and fasting lol silly fat twit 😬

• Haha
Well that's the thing,she's eating 1500 per day when her suggested allowance was 1300 or something. So she's not really in calorie deficit is she?! It's not like she's doing a load of exercise either
How the hell is she losing weight eating all that shite 😂
I think because 1500 is still way less than the 5000 she was eating before she started this.

Has anyone else noted that her subscribers went from 13k to 16k and then back to 13k?

a bit fishy in my opinion

the "Salid" always pisses me off. she cant even pronouce "salad"
And why can't we see her 'thumbs up' anymore? Has she turned it off because there are more 'thumbs down' than up despite begging for thumbs up on every video!
She must think everyone is as thick as her not to notice!

Reactions: 2
And why can't we see her 'thumbs up' anymore? Has she turned it off because there's more 'thumbs down' than up despite begging for thumbs up on every video!
She must think everyone is as thick as her not to notice!
If you liked this video, please give it a massive thumbs up!! duck off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You must be right! God I dread to think what she was really eating beforehand!
i really want to know why she felt that 1250 wasnt enough given that she thinks my fitness pal is so good.

I bet Helen, Charlie and Gav are all only having the amount that my fitness pal said and that is why they are losing more than her... an extra 250 calories a day that she is allowing herself( despite not counting things she should) is 1750 calories a week. isnt that about half a pound a week. which is an extra 2 lbs she could lose a month. plus more if she actually did exercise and ate healthy food instead of processed tit.

she really is dumb as duck...if she reduced her calories to 1250 as suggested for her height weight and age she could lose an additional 3 lbs before she showcases all the bon marche granny clothes in Ibiza

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.