Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26...are you joking, thought she was older than that. I kinda thought she was my age (I'm 32) I wouldnt shop in bon marche...my mum sometimes does and shes 63 :/ much more her style

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said Charlie is really into designated survivor although she didn't say that. I cant think what she said now but she used another word. Girls, can you shed light?! Anyway she's been going to bed and leaving him watching it. I bet Charlie Bean's been loving it! duck the fast, I bet he's been troughing like there's no tomorrow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said Charlie is really into designated survivor although she didn't say that. I cant think what she said now but she used another word. Girls, can you shed light?! Anyway she's been going to bed and leaving him watching it. I bet Charlie Bean's been loving it! duck the fast, I bet he's been troughing like there's no tomorrow!!!!
I bet he’s been doing more then just troughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She called it dedicated survivor 😂 I thought it was a good name for Charlie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
on the beg for a free mattress now as she will have seen other instagrammers have been getting them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh another FOOD / Calorie Counting Vlog. JOY! I can't stand vloggers with their bloody void fill crap music and sped up footage of nothing.

Is there anything this girl doesn't buy pre packed? I mean pre packed mini Jacket Potatoes what the actual duck :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Any reason she only works part time? bleeping ready sliced apple aswell :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any reason she only works part time? bleeping ready sliced apple aswell :oops:
Yes, she's too bleeping lazy to go full time! Poor Charlie took on a second job to pay for the wedding while she was working part time, never heard the likes of it. She should have gone full time then he wouldn't have had to get a second job. She's so lazy it's unreal
Oh and too lazy to slice an apple ffs 😂

• Haha
She flashed up some chocolate cookies earlier in the video that Charlie wanted to get his gnashes into “only 89 calories” which they were but everything else was in the the red, so I’ve left my comment, the oinker in hot pants will probably take it off shortly !

Attachments

• Haha
She flashed up some chocolate cookies earlier in the video that Charlie wanted to get his gnashes into “only 89 calories” which they were but everything else was in the the red, so I’ve left my comment, the oinker in hot pants will probably take it off shortly !
Haha love it, I'm surprised she hasn't blocked you! You're so right though, surely this stuff would be a trigger to carry on eating shite.
Can't see your comment so it's gone already unless she's got you hidden or something!

Reactions: 5
Seeing her vlog, or attempt to in Asda, made me realize you could be going about your day shopping and inadvertently end up on Youtube. There truly is no privacy anymore.

Haha love it, I'm surprised she hasn't blocked you! You're so right though, surely this stuff would be a trigger to carry on eating shite.
Can't see your comment so it's gone already unless she's got you hidden or something!
No those porkie digits have removed it, obviously more nimble than the rest of the Gammon joint !

• Haha
She will feel like crap eating all that processed stuff all the time, she will stay bloated due to high salt levels and if she thinks she's gonna be slinky in no time eating like that she's got another thing coming, its just an excuse to eat so much ready made and processed stuff so less effort for lady belly pork!
ps - shes turned into a calorie bore ;)

No those porkie digits have removed it, obviously more nimble than the rest of the Gammon joint !
she must spend half her day deleting comments, shes had really low numbers on comments lately so im guessing a lot are less favourable ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see she mention slim con in the live, what's the betting she'll be on the stage preaching about calories!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.