Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol i wasnt offended, and hope I dont cause any offence...other than to thread topics obv haha seeing as she clearly reads here.

So how does this new thread name suggestions and note work? Still new to this not seen it before

Reactions: 1
tbh they are wasted as only two of them get used most of the time. im not rich by any means. i wouldnt normally mention but just wanted to piss Gammons off. no offence meant to anyone else lol
Well, yes, didn't like to mention in my post that we have 4 but now others have said it!
Just gonna put my hot pants on and go and clean them actually! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she on all fours in the clip for a productive day? Clickbait for the creeps or just to highlight she's a piglet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg i didnt see that...now i cant un-see it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No I hadnโ€™t noticed it either, now itโ€™s all I can see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did anyone notice when she said she cleans her toilet several times a day? Clearly a reference to someone on here saying that she only cleans her toilet just before Charlie gets home!!
I mean, really, who cleans their toilet several times a day? So obvious she reads here but what a bloody stupid thing to say.

And that carpet fresh stuff for 8 quid!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Really? Who would buy something that you hoover up for that amount of money when you can get 'shake and Vac' from home bargains!! She wouldn't, that's for sure but its ok cos its a freebie!
Aren't they supposed to put ad in the title if there is an ad contained within the video? She just had a little 'ad' on the screen pop up that I had to put my glasses on to read!
She is the limit, honestly!
And.... itโ€™s 500g for the whole thing, think she will input it on MyFitnessPal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sooo...shes grateful she lost weight this week...but shes not going to go on about her weight :/

whats with her #ad comments and her really aggressive tone, oo-er jane has someone rattled your cage?? why is she asking for clothes ideas from bon marche? its like silver surfer heaven in there.....says it all really!
and ranting she wouldn't barter with charity shops, moaning about the woman who did......no gammon joint you just take it and re sell for loads more ya greedy greb!

a comment on the live.....looking fab as usual jane......err heard of specsavers love????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg, I have 1! The shame! But I will have paid my mortgage off in seven years at the grand old age of 48! That picture of her is vile, fin hell I'm about 3 stone lighter than her and there is no way I'd wear that get up! She bloody thinks she's the business silly girl! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t bear the live vid might save it for while Iโ€™m cleaning my loo ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m still getting over the cock in hot pants ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
whats with her #ad comments and her really aggressive tone, oo-er jane has someone rattled your cage?? why is she asking for clothes ideas from bon marche? its like silver surfer heaven in there.....says it all really!
and ranting she wouldn't barter with charity shops, moaning about the woman who did......no gammon joint you just take it and re sell for loads more ya greedy greb!

a comment on the live.....looking fab as usual jane......err heard of specsavers love????
She always get me chuckling when she bigs up bon marche... Why? Because she is a similar age to me and Bon Marche is my Nan's favorite shop ๐Ÿ˜‚ although my Nan does also like alot more trendier clothes in other shops than Jane wears ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
She always get me chuckling when she bigs up bon marche... Why? Because she is a similar age to me and Bon Marche is my Nan's favorite shop ๐Ÿ˜‚ although my Nan does also like alot more trendier clothes in other shops than Jane wears ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is she looking for Bon Marche freebies??! Haha, I take my great Auntie out shopping and she loves a mooch in there, she's 85 ๐Ÿ˜‚
It's defo a Nan type of shop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha, bon bleeping marche always makes me giggle! Back in the 90s, my friend was plus size and she always used to shop there but we all took the piss because it was a nana shop!!! Its still a nan shop, give your head a wobble jane! How old are you ffs! 26, jesus christ I'm old as tit but still shop in Zara, new look, Topshop etc. Get a bleeping life!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.