Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you on that, I think it was a bad sprain or a slight fracture or something. I think if it was a proper 'broken' ankle there would have been physio and more hospital visits and maybe a proper cast. Defo both hypochondriacs πŸ˜‚
Exactly, she was sent away with that boot to wear and that was that.

Reactions: 2
I never understood the foot / ankle thing. The fact she was then able to still go away shortly after and work seemed fine.

I remember one of the Vlogs she said she had Just got back from the Doctor with another Doctors note for a few more weeks off :unsure: She seemed to have bloody ages off work yet was able to get out and about as normal. I know my work wouldn't be very impressed with that. As for the A&E thing who has time for that A&E is a horrible place and so much waiting and it's always for such random silly things.

Reactions: 5
I never understood the foot / ankle thing. The fact she was then able to still go away shortly after and work seemed fine.

I remember one of the Vlogs she said she had Just got back from the Doctor with another Doctors note for a few more weeks off :unsure: She seemed to have bloody ages off work yet was able to get out and about as normal. I know my work wouldn't be very impressed with that. As for the A&E thing who has time for that A&E is a horrible place and so much waiting and it's always for such random silly things.
Exactly! Like the time Boring Bean went to A & E with toothache! Now I know toothache is awful but he'd put up with for some time and then decided to go to A and E during the evening because he hadn't done anything about it during the day - like call a dentist! A and E for toothache!!
I think that is a disgusting waste of our resources and personally, I would have been embarrassed to go there with a bloody toothache!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Like the time Boring Bean went to A & E with toothache! Now I know toothache is awful but he'd put up with for some time and then decided to go to A and E during the evening because he hadn't done anything about it during the day - like call a dentist! A and E for toothache!!
I think that is a disgusting waste of our resources and personally, I would have been embarrassed to go there with a bloody toothache!
TOOTHACHE!!! Seriously!! Had he even tried any home remedies first at least? What did he expect them to do :oops:
Makes you wonder if that kind of stupid stuff is purely for the "content" instead of watching Jane pour gin or tidy the house for video fill :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched her latest try on video for the dresses on YouTube? If she’s a size 14 then I’m the Pope πŸ˜‚ the dresses are so tight you can see her belly button indent πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her latest try on video for the dresses on YouTube? If she’s a size 14 then I’m the Pope πŸ˜‚ the dresses are so tight you can see her belly button indent πŸ₯΄
Ha I noticed the belly button 🀒 and she has a gunt πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she buying prepared mash potato and vegetables. She finishes work by 11/12 it doesn't take 5 mins to peel a potato. This is why you can't afford a mortgage Jane!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She mention that she likes to tidy up the house before Charlie Bean gets home but she can't take the time to make her own mash. Or the other day when they got pizza because it was such a long day and they were out. In her SW days she would have planned ahead and put something in the crock pot. As much as she says she would never slag SW I think all this eating out, desserts, crisps, etc is just a big duck you to SW

I didnt think you were meant to go to a and e for toothache. Thought you had to call out of hours dentist anyway...what a waste of a and e time

Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a bleep... The Gunt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ suns jane up perfectly
Is it the same as the flap of skin from after having kids...if so I have one too πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a bleep... The Gunt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Boooo I seem to have one of them.... I try and disguise it though to be fair.

Why oh why did that quote and stuff twice, it dissappeared so I wrote it again then it posted bloody twice!!

I didnt think you were meant to go to a and e for toothache. Thought you had to call out of hours dentist anyway...what a waste of a and e time

Is it the same as the flap of skin from after having kids...if so I have one too πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Boooo I seem to have one of them.... I try and disguise it though to be fair.

Why oh why did that quote and stuff twice, it dissappeared so I wrote it again then it posted bloody twice!!
Janes got no excuse hun no kids just a fridge full of crap πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh god, her insta stories! Preach preach preach, you would think she had shed 5 stone the way she's carrying on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
she reckons she likes to have everything nice for Charlie when he gets in, what she means by that is she slobs on the sofa in her dirty nightie and sets a timer for 10 minutes before he gets in and runs round like a mad head doing all those jobs so it looks like she was busy all day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.