Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching fat piggies latest YouTube video and the words that will stick with me until my dying day that have just spilled out of her wobbly trap. ‘ I never sit still “ honestly I felt a trickle of liquid run down my legs as I howled with laughter. She’s also had a melt down while she’s been making her wax melts !! Yawwwnn new venture. Her arms in that red jacket, duck me she’s like the hulk, it,s about to come apart at the seams, she’s like a bleeping barrel. Now that she,s going through her new pwoducts that she’s made I can’t be bleeping arsed watching the gif. As usual Charlie’s grandad has been ill so she tries to turn the sympathy back to her, scheming skank !!

Wait till

you watch the fucker, she looks even more scary 😱😱😱😱
bleeping hell, I nearly choked on my coffee when she said “I never sit still” then I’m sure she said “I never sit down and watch tv and relax” 😂 is she forgetting about all the times she’s said she’s sat and watched Netflix all afternoon or the times where she puts what she’s watching telly on her story??! Good liars need to have a good memory Jane love! My god she’s fkn deluded.
When she was out driving she saw a “hurst” (god give me strength) she thinks it’s so cute when people make the sign of the cross when they see funerals. She likes a hot lunch guyyyys, if she has a sandwich she grazes all day, erm I think we’ve come to the conclusion that you graze all day whatever you have for lunch! I think she eats more for lunch than I do for tea, greedy mare

The size of her in the thumb nail for new video 😲
She looks like she’s put more weight on, what a shock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Every time I watch her now shrek comes into my head her face is the exact same shape 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that red top was so tight on her but she always wears clothes that are so tight on her cause she’s convinced she’s a size 12. She never sits down 😂😂😂 that’s how your lard arse is the size it is your never off your arse, chilling watching Netflix, nana naps even making wax melts you will be sitting on arse the most I’ve ever seen you exercise is sitting on that poor chair in your spare room stretching for stuff to pack your horrendous orders “oh charwee I did a great workout packing my orders did you hear me charwee with my oooh, eeees, oh deah, I’m so knackered now I need to chill and watch Netflix now I must’ve burnt 683 calowees so I can eat my big woast dinna at only 456 calowees” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, I nearly choked on my coffee when she said “I never sit still” then I’m sure she said “I never sit down and watch tv and relax” 😂 is she forgetting about all the times she’s said she’s sat and watched Netflix all afternoon or the times where she puts what she’s watching telly on her story??! Good liars need to have a good memory Jane love! My god she’s fkn deluded.
When she was out driving she saw a “hurst” (god give me strength) she thinks it’s so cute when people make the sign of the cross when they see funerals. She likes a hot lunch guyyyys, if she has a sandwich she grazes all day, erm I think we’ve come to the conclusion that you graze all day whatever you have for lunch! I think she eats more for lunch than I do for tea, greedy mare

She looks like she’s put more weight on, what a shock!
I know looking as stunning as ever !!! Another thing that she said that made me titter she saw a funeral and when the Hearset went past she felt sad ! Since when has a hearse been a bleeping hearset Jesus Christ , thick as bleeping mince. Just playing the bit back about her never being still and burning herself out, this bint really does believe her own bullshit! She also mentioned about moving not being feasible at the moment, obviously been knocked back then, so looks like another rental then Jane 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nothing she sells is remotely unique, it's all been done before by lots and lots of people, looks like her new idea is wax melt sampler boxes, she'll make the mewts in the heart and strawberry moulds and put them in those plastic compartment tubs she got. She's clueless about profit, I doubt she takes into account the cost of everything used because once the cost of the tub she's buying from the range is deducted I doubt there'll be any profit.
Never sits still my arse!!! how many times does she add pictures to her stories of her festering under a duvet!! head!! and Charwee is so so funny talking about what constitutes a friday meal V's a tuesday meal........effing hell he's a boring twit, my vag closes over and retreats upwards waving a white flag as soon as he appears

• Haha
Reactions: 16
nothing she sells is remotely unique, it's all been done before by lots and lots of people, looks like her new idea is wax melt sampler boxes, she'll make the mewts in the heart and strawberry moulds and put them in those plastic compartment tubs she got. She's clueless about profit, I doubt she takes into account the cost of everything used because once the cost of the tub she's buying from the range is deducted I doubt there'll be any profit.
Never sits still my arse!!! how many times does she add pictures to her stories of her festering under a duvet!! head!! and Charwee is so so funny talking about what constitutes a friday meal V's a tuesday meal........effing hell he's a boring twit, my vag closes over and retreats upwards waving a white flag as soon as he appears
At least you get a bit of movement from your vag when he comes onto screen even though it’s a hasty retreat, my spasm chasm just goes into instant paralysis, hell freezes over, takes another week to thaw !!

she'll need the toilet bombs with all that frozen curry they'll be having for lunch! 🤣
🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait for her toilet bombs to come out, might help me clean up the en suite a little bit 😂
Toilet bombs eau de Gammons... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

This came up on my suggestions, she’s like an over wrought mother and the bean giving off about the barber not styling his hair right ... spit and polish would do 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Toilet bombs eau de Gammons... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

This came up on my suggestions, she’s like an over wrought mother and the bean giving off about the barber not styling his hair right ... spit and polish would do 😅
jeez that's just odd! If I offered my husband a nasal pore strip and facemask before he went out he'd piss himself laughing! Charlie was so so much slimmer here, I did laugh at his outfit at the end, tight jeggings far too short so flashing his mankles and hideous shoes of course! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jeez that's just odd! If I offered my husband a nasal pore strip and facemask before he went out he'd piss himself laughing! Charlie was so so much slimmer here, I did laugh at his outfit at the end, tight jeggings far too short so flashing his mankles and hideous shoes of course! 🤣
Even in the comments her loyal fans were saying how surprised they were that Charlie would go along with it and does his mates not give him a ribbing over it..she seemed surprised and said no Charlie love’s a good pamper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I'm turning into Gammon, I didn't wash up last night after our chinese 😩
I'm going to busy myself in the kitchen with the latest calorific instalment from the ham shank herself.🐷

• Haha
Right I'm turning into Gammon, I didn't wash up last night after our chinese 😩
I'm going to busy myself in the kitchen with the latest calorific instalment from the ham shank herself.🐷
But it was Friday night and no doubt you actually achieved things and probably worked last week and deserved a night off and didn't sit on Netflix eating all week like Chins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But it was Friday night and no doubt you actually achieved things and probably worked last week and deserved a night off and didn't sit on Netflix eating all week like Chins.
Yes, yes and yes. Don't know about anyone else but I'm cream crackered at the end of the working week atm, but I probably didn't work as hard as Jane. Does anybody really?🤷‍♀️ How is she so flummoxed by working out mayflower curry calories ffs 🤦‍♀️like she's even on plan anyway 🤣 of course the safest option is to just buy a ready meal. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yes, Jane needs two main meals per day. Plus a mountain of snacks, gotta keep that full feeling guyzz.

• Haha
I know lockdown didn’t do a lot of people any favours with weight etc but how bad are these picture of chins the left pic is only 3 months ago and the right was yesterday’s vlog. That is absolute madness how much she’s gained in such little time. What the hell is she going to look like 3 months from now. Jane get a grip for health reasons your a young lass just put the cutlery down. Sitting on your arse allday everyday is going to kill you. We know your a born liar 🤥 but at least be honest with yourself cause I can assure you your going to regret it. The worst thing she ever done was calorie counting pull your big girl pants up and get back on slimming world you know that worked.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.