Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corker of a comment ❀ I,m trying to be as sensitive as possible here but didn’t that exercise bike look as though it was meant for a care home just everything about it was screaming geriatric exercise aid to me, bleeping hell that company did their homework with these 2 alright, too heavy for the bike in the first place and designed for the older generation ! Well looks are deceiving with those 2 especially with Charlie who looks about ready to collect his pension so suppose we can let them off on that one !
Charlie looked identical to the photoshop Betty done of him on the bike πŸ˜‚ it's uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did chuckle how she was about to climb aboard with the shrunken jacket and micro helmet on then the vlog skipped to her actually on it, what's the betting her arse didn't fit between the handles and it all had to be adjusted before she could get on the seat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck did I just watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Gifting her that bike to review is like giving a vegan a steak to try and review !
that helmet looked more like a swimming cap on her jumbo head πŸ˜‚
Bloody hell seen it all now , just when u think it can’t get any more savage πŸ˜‚
A side profile of chins on it would have been the icing on the cake πŸŽ‚
She prob was not even on it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sweet Jesus, what have I just seen. The bike looks like it’s meant for people with limited mobility. The back restπŸ˜€
FfS, the absolute state of them. That bike is going to collapse under both their fat arses.

The gammons new gadget is an excercise bike. Getting in training for my 600 pound life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweet Jesus, what have I just seen. The bike looks like it’s meant for people with limited mobility. The back restπŸ˜€
FfS, the absolute state of them. That bike is going to collapse under both their fat arses.

The gammons new gadget is an excercise bike. Getting in training for my 600 pound life!
Does it come with a tool to extract the seat from their arses πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now I've seen a bit of the pack with me, I think the new product is bath bombs. That's why they have been having alot of baths more recently etc so perhaps trying them out. and that could be why she needed the essential oils.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jane Gammons#28 Exercise bikes been gifted, how much weight will be shifted ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing about a folding exercise bike is that people tend to fold it, put it in a cupboard and never use it!!

Reactions: 9
Why does she actively make such a fool of herself and him!
She is trying to be all β€˜omg what am i like, i’m so silly/funny/relatable!’ but really she just looks like a pure cockwomble.

The thing about a folding exercise bike is that people tend to fold it, put it in a cupboard and never use it!!
It will be shoved in the spare room/office/junk room/damp washing room within the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced it’s bath bombs too no way she could make a profit doing treat boxes the way they 2 gannets eat. Do you think she will offer Tan a bath bomb to try 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
I’m convinced it’s bath bombs too no way she could make a profit doing treat boxes the way they 2 gannets eat. Do you think she will offer Tan a bath bomb to try 🀣🀣🀣
Tan needs a pressure washer never mind bath bombs!

• Haha
Just watched, that gave me a good laugh.
At least the exercise bike counts calories more accurately than Jane.....
What #wife has a fatter head than her 6ft 19 stone odd #husband?! jesus christ!

#bikelife #acoupleofhelmets #newclotheshanger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I've seen a bit of the pack with me, I think the new product is bath bombs. That's why they have been having alot of baths more recently etc so perhaps trying them out. and that could be why she needed the essential oils.
I think you’re right, she’s put water on her stories so either that or soaps. She gonna do a big reveal like it’s a big surprise but posts water πŸ˜‚ (if it’s that obvs)

Oh well it's something for her to drape her damp washing over to dry in her damp pit of a flat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh I couldn't watch more than a couple of minutes so I skimmed through. The 'OMG guyzzzz I'm so helpless aren't I Charweee? teeeheeee' voice....nope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.