Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to the IBS and dairy intolerance that she supposedly suffered from? With all the crap she eats she should be sat on the loo continuously, and yet it’s never mentioned anymore. Was it another of her attention seeking dramas do we think?!

Could she be anymore uncaring and childish. Bean really needs to kick this sad excuse for a wife into touch, and sooner rather than later. She then needs to go and get some help, she’s mentally unstable.
Personally I think he is just as bad so they are a match made in heaven. Wayne & Waynetta Slob, both self centred and think that the world owes them a favour. We don’t see it as often as it’s her channel after all but Charlie does have quite a patronising nasty side to him, seen him spit his dummy out usually to defend the porker and he isn’t a pleasant man at all.

Reactions: 8
Why would u keep it in the video im all for be big and happy / proud but its like there acting like steryotpical fat / slobby people its actually just gross and nasty
It just paints a picture for me . I mean at the end of the day we all do it guff I mean (hate the word fart by the way) but when look at those 2 slobs which let’s face it they pretty much are it didn’t make me laugh it made me gag. I just imagine the flat to stink of stale guff & stale sweat and yea could see why she had to go round the flat to give it a cosmetic cover up before the inspection just a pair of rank scutters.

I wondered if it was aimed at the new family members on their paid subscription 😂 I so want to see these blogs but I’m not giving her £1.99
Think you may have something here !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we please have a summary for the ones too tight to give her £1.99 🤣

Didn't the cheeky fat bap have the audacity to criticise Charlie's mums house and the state of it? When she went around there when his mum was poorly? Now look at them!! I think she has dragged him down to her level, it's clear he just goes along with whatever she says/wants. I bet if he tried to clean up the stupid hog would moan he was in the way of the telly. He is the one working 12hr days while she sits there eating. They are disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we please have a summary for the ones too tight to give her £1.99 🤣

Didn't the cheeky fat bap have the audacity to criticise Charlie's mums house and the state of it? When she went around there when his mum was poorly? Now look at them!! I think she has dragged him down to her level, it's clear he just goes along with whatever she says/wants. I bet if he tried to clean up the stupid hog would moan he was in the way of the telly. He is the one working 12hr days while she sits there eating. They are disgusting.
Exactly wtf is she doing while he is busy working 12 hrs ?! Thst house should be sparkling clean with all the free time she has. Probably sitting there wallowing in her own filth eating choklit . Sitting there bobbing up and down preparing veg with her breathy voice, she looks bigger than ever

Screenshot_20210318-091540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210318-092604_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Farting , dirty flat, unwashed , lank hair , pair of them need a good scrub and detox 🤢 just no need for it !
makes me feel sick 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe bean has just found out the local pie shop is closing down 😂 #weloveapie

OMG go to 14.05 in new vid ! 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮
Can’t believe she left that in! She wouldn’t leave it in if was her who’d blown off 🤣

Exactly wtf is she doing while he is busy working 12 hrs ?! Thst house should be sparkling clean with all the free time she has. Probably sitting there wallowing in her own filth eating choklit . Sitting there bobbing up and down preparing veg with her breathy voice, she looks bigger than ever

View attachment 487689View attachment 487690
She said she’d had a lazy day, what’s bloody new! Just goes to show how much of a gobshite Charlie is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh I've just seen she has a new vlog up, I thought it was on the members only bit 🤣 i shall enjoy this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha have you heard the farts lexi ? 😂😂
urgh that's bleeping vile, dirty grebby bastard! when he was on the floor farting he looked like he was curling out a turd too! then when he was on all fours I almost barfed my coffee back up, i've honestly seen more attractive animals in the fields near me than that, he is 100% the type to fart under the covers then hold her head under there, im almost vomming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she would put that on the net for all to see , maybe she’s hoping that Gabby will see it and be put off !
don’t worry chins don’t think gabby will be chasing after mr bean, she prob likes a real man 👨🏼 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmao I had to go watch the bean fart. That was a real rasper, I bet it left marks. Why on earth does she leave shite like that in her vlogs?

I couldn't face watching anything else so thank you for time-stamping the fart. Truly doing the lord's work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.