Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly for Jane, regardless of

It's staggering isn't it, she believe's she knows it all BUT gets absolutely. every. thing. wrong.
She blocked me a couple of years ago for giving her some medical advice that she had actually asked for. She wrote on her comments that she didn’t like people frightening her. It was nothing to be frightened of, she just needed a course of antibiotics.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder whose stepped on the beans toes ( hopefully not Jane) 😂
47FDC372-0338-4B52-BCC7-DC7F57C0E67C.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet they're ripping the piss out of him at work thanks to the way she makes them live. It's clear the bean is a wet blanket. We just need a few of them on Tattle now 😄
He rarely posts anything so something must have been said ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She blocked me a couple of years ago for giving her some medical advice that she had actually asked for. She wrote on her comments that she didn’t like people frightening her. It was nothing to be frightened of, she just needed a course of antibiotics.
She is actually such a fanny. I hate when people ask for medical advice on social media (for attention) and then are like OmG gUyS yOu ArE sCaRiNg Me or something similar. Just pack it in!

Wonder whose stepped on the beans toes ( hopefully not Jane) 😂 View attachment 487274
Jane’s probs posted on his account by mistake haha. I refuse to believe Beany boy gets to run his own insta 😂 especially with all the ridiculous tags and captions, definitely smacks of Chins writing them all for him.

• Haha
She,s at it now posting someone else,s words of wisdom. The bit about you don,t have to take a tit in the toilet without flushing amused me as after her cleaning vid the other day I wouldn’t want to visit her shitter with her IBS it’s probably always blocked and brimming over with 💩 so she can wallow in her own shite Thankyou ! By the way come pack with me is on a day earlier tomorrow folks, her order is a day early, must have got bugger all then! Here’s hoping the chair collapses !! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
She is actually such a fanny. I hate when people ask for medical advice on social media (for attention) and then are like OmG gUyS yOu ArE sCaRiNg Me or something similar. Just pack it in!

Jane’s probs posted on his account by mistake haha. I refuse to believe Beany boy gets to run his own insta 😂 especially with all the ridiculous tags and captions, definitely smacks of Chins writing them all for him.
I don't think he'd even dare log into his SM or she'd cut the hands off him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She,s at it now posting someone else,s words of wisdom. The bit about you don,t have to take a tit in the toilet without flushing amused me as after her cleaning vid the other day I wouldn’t want to visit her shitter with her IBS it’s probably always blocked and brimming over with 💩 so she can wallow in her own shite Thankyou ! By the way come pack with me is on a day earlier tomorrow folks, her order is a day early, must have got bugger all then! Here’s hoping the chair collapses !! 🤣🤣
Omfg she is such a loser.

I don't think he'd even dare log into his SM or she'd cut the hands off him 😂
at least that would help him shed some pounds I suppose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone must've rattled their cage for sure ! cue the pity party

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It,s the type of shite that she pretends that she’s into isn’t it ? It’s like when she wafts those positivity cards about on her come pack with me . I still can’t get over this (feel a rant coming on) come the duck on how does she seriously think that watching that precariously perched quivering mass of a body on that groaning chair wrapping bottled cats piss is entertainment ?? It,s wrong on every level. I skim through it in about 6 minutes and last weeks highlight was when someone asked her if she still made the jute bags and she held one up that she had made for “Kate” with the initials KUM , with my warped mind thought it was hilarious but that was it but she is seemingly hell bent on pushing this tit content week in week out. Maybe will get the launch of this amazing game changer product tomorrow, probably a bleeping nose bag to wear in bed so you can catch crumbs and slide them down your throat, wouldn’t put it past her, she’ll be on the Apprentice next, Christ imagine that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It,s the type of shite that she pretends that she’s into isn’t it ? It’s like when she wafts those positivity cards about on her come pack with me . I still can’t get over this (feel a rant coming on) come the duck on how does she seriously think that watching that precariously perched quivering mass of a body on that groaning chair wrapping bottled cats piss is entertainment ?? It,s wrong on every level. I skim through it in about 6 minutes and last weeks highlight was when someone asked her if she still made the jute bags and she held one up that she had made for “Kate” with the initials KUM , with my warped mind thought it was hilarious but that was it but she is seemingly hell bent on pushing this tit content week in week out. Maybe will get the launch of this amazing game changer product tomorrow, probably a bleeping nose bag to wear in bed so you can catch crumbs and slide them down your throat, wouldn’t put it past her, she’ll be on the Apprentice next, Christ imagine that !!!
Or dragon’s den lol. ‘Hai guyzzzz I’m Jane, I run my own little perfume and craft bizniss. I am also a youchoober wiff 15k subscwibers on my little platform, that’s alot innit. I fink that my pwoduktz could be vewy successful. The perfumes are just like the real thing. Charwee finks they are gweat dontcha Charwee?’ She is that deluded that she would go on something like that acting like her FM cats piss bottles are her own product 😬

Off topic but related to what you said haha, I saw a car years ago that I loved. Good price. Low mileage. Good condition. But the last 3 letters of the reg were CUM and it put me right off 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stand these attention seeking, cryptic posts. If you’ve got something to say, just say it! Stop posting all this bleeding heart crap on SM and deal with it face to face.

Maybe bean has just found out the local pie shop is closing down 😂 #weloveapie

OMG go to 14.05 in new vid ! 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮

Last edited:
What’s happened to the IBS and dairy intolerance that she supposedly suffered from? With all the crap she eats she should be sat on the loo continuously, and yet it’s never mentioned anymore. Was it another of her attention seeking dramas do we think?!

Could she be anymore uncaring and childish. Bean really needs to kick this sad excuse for a wife into touch, and sooner rather than later. She then needs to go and get some help, she’s mentally unstable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Oh my good god. Why would you leave that in? She’s a right cow, she edited out her big fart in that oyster video but leaves in Bean’s 😂 godddd

• Haha
  • Wow
She makes out she’s joking about that women but she ain’t, very passive aggressive, but let’s face it he’s an overweight man baby who can hardly breath and looks like he’s raided the basket basement at boohoo MAN 🤮 and that fart what the duck just pure dirty , they look dirty and the flat looks dirty , when she’s on that sofa with 300 blankets you can almost smell the musk 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.