Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warning don't watch the vaccine vlog if you're already in a pissy mood. She doesn't give a 💩😡🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For fooks sake 🤦‍♀️ Charlie Bean your sooo boring!! It’s a vaccine ffs it’s not a life achievement it’s a fookin jab? You’ve not taken one for the team you’ve done nothing extraordinary.... fook off you pleb

Oh for fooks sake now she’s unwell from it??? Fook off!!! Probably health issues from your size you fookin dick head!!!

My parents who are in their late 70’s no affects at all... husband in his 50’s no symptoms... she is such a drama queen 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For fooks sake 🤦‍♀️ Charlie Bean your sooo boring!! It’s a vaccine ffs it’s not a life achievement it’s a fookin jab? You’ve not taken one for the team you’ve done nothing extraordinary.... fook off you pleb

Oh for fooks sake now she’s unwell from it??? Fook off!!! Probably health issues from your size you fookin dick head!!!

My parents who are in their late 70’s no affects at all... husband in his 50’s no symptoms... she is such a drama queen 👑
Her whole family have had it and the beans still waiting 😂 tbf I've had it the next day I felt like my arm was hit by a bus felt sick and flu like .my mum had no symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well I have watched about 3 minutes and I'm bloody seething, asthmatics have been dropped from getting a priority vaccine for a respiratory virus that could possibly kill them, but this fat duck that has shovelled food down her fat gullet cheerfully announces that because she's a fat greedy fucker she jumps the queue.
How is this right 😣😣😣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I put her into the BMI calculater at 16st 7lb and moderately active and it said her BMI was 42.5 but she's not doing anything to improve her health didn't she go for a burger and chips after it ? you'd think if the doc has deemed her unhealthy enough for the jab she'd start looking after herself she seems to think it's a joke.

Just watched the rest whilst ranting at the screen, wtf is a booff 😂😂😂, BMI of over 40 and that is why she's not at Tesco, she's shielding on full pay, that lasts til 31st March, I'm calling it she'll be back to work on 1st April

• Angry
  • Wow
Just watched the rest whilst ranting at the screen, wtf is a booff 😂😂😂, BMI of over 40 and that is why she's not at Tesco, she's shielding on full pay, that lasts til 31st March, I'm calling it she'll be back to work on 1st April
Never thought of that it must be the reason she's off work ...shielding . Do you get full pay or SSP either way that explains why she's not been complaining about Tesco she laid up because she's too fat to work 🐷 :rolleyes:

• Wow
There is no recent mention of working hours at Tesco other than saying she still is employed by then for her future mortgage potential. Have they allowed here to shield, given her BMI?

Reactions: 12
There is no recent mention of working hours at Tesco other than saying she still is employed by then for her future mortgage potential. Have they allowed here to shield, given her BMI?
She hasn't said anything but if she's CEV she'll be getting SSP until the end of the month that's the advice if you can't work from home ,but I'm wondering how her FM figures into this ? do Tesco know she's other earnings if they're paying her sick money ?

Reactions: 10
The colour and state of the cloth she was wiping her face with 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Some people on the covid thread said people were getting shielding letters through for BMI ( only last week ) but none as yet have had the jab because of it , it may vary for different doctors and how many people in the vulnerable groups they've already vaccinated .

I think they'd go round the MIL four times she's only about 7st 😂
It's a joke that she had the vaccine already just because she a lard arse who need to diet. But I'm classed as vulnerable, can count the places I've on one hand for pretty much a year now. I've got various chronic health problems. She makes my blood boil

So it's only if your bmi is over 40 you get the text? I'm so baffled as to how she's had the jab
Those who fall into clinically vunerable I think. As she is so overweight she would be a high risk of getting seriously ill if she caught covid. Others on the list are diabetics , people with heart and lung disease. You are all so right aren’t you she is home shielding was that her plan get so big that she didn’t have to go work and do her 10 hours. That personal coach guy she used needs to be quit letting her get so big under his plan . Encouraging her to get eat three fried eggs on a bagel as a snack.

Reactions: 6
Her whole family have had it and the beans still waiting 😂 tbf I've had it the next day I felt like my arm was hit by a bus felt sick and flu like .my mum had no symptoms.
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

So her BMI is over 40 wow
Bloody hell that is some achievement

Sam
I’ve unsubscribed from her YT and unfollowed on IG and tried not to read here because she was getting under my skin so much... really really irritating me.... but I’m still here 🤦‍♀️ I’ve not re subscribed (in my mind that’s me not giving her the numbers lol!!) but I’m now having to use the search to watch her 😲😏🤔🥴 why? Why does her car crash boring desperate life make me keep watching??? ⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉⁉ Because I’ve realised whatever shite I’m going through, however shite my life is at the moment... Jane still makes my life look fantastic 🤗 so thank you Jane for your continued shite content and your lack of willpower 🌟🌟🌟🌟👍 keep up the good work your inspiring a lot of us to not be like YOU 👍👍👍
Same really, I may have the grim reaper hanging over my head but duck me i,m living each day like it,s my last not like that barrel of congealed blubber who hasn’t even started living her life. She inspires me ! Yes she really does, she’s that bleeping boring that I can no longer waste more than 10 minutes of my precious time on the dweeb and she’s made me realise that life really is for living, wish she would realise it and her content might be more uplifting and I would maybe spend 15 minutes on it !!🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not one to ever stick up for the gammons monster but my man who is his early 50s has just had it and he is ex army is v tough and never gets ill etc and it knocked him for six! He has spent a day in bed, which is unheard of and he said he feels like he’s been run over by a bus!!! My parents are in their 70s and had. I symptoms apart from an aching arm and my dad had a slight headache

I worked it out when she said her weight was 16. 2 and it was 42.7 . I would reckon she is 17 stone now so would be significantly up on that

Basically no shame at being called for it because of her weight. I think she feels deserved of it 😏

Comment posted at 4.40, deleted within 60 seconds 🤨
This one lasted 3 minutes, she must be having a sleepless night🤣🤣🤣

T
The colour and state of the cloth she was wiping her face with 🤢
That made me hurl, it looked as though she had wiped her arse on it first before her face, skank !

Jane the martyr ! has took one for the country and became part of history(wish she was history when I watch shite like that) and at this moment in time after watching that video of self pity which just lacked the post op gall bladder voice that’s what we got Buckets of self pity !! Poor cow had to take to her sick bed no doubt with a few club biskits and pepparami sticks to chomp under those stale squiffy smelling covers. However guyzzz being the bleeping trooper that she is our heroine Jane battled through nursed by Charlie in his best nurses outfit taking her temperature (what the actual duck !) and keeping her going with fluids 🤢🤢 and tasty tit bits ! His speech in the car made me howl , was he trying to be Winston Churchill or something, c,mom Charlie it’s not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Gammons FM party or is he trying to get her knighted for services to Industry as best new start up, bleeping hell Eastbournes answer to Michelle Mone !Baroness Gammons 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.