Jane Gammons #27 Jane and Charlie, bigger than ever, when will they diet? probably never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have got her jab privately via Tesco. Or if she's been weighed in the last year at the docs, they would have kept a record of it and then called her on the basis of her BMI. I can't think of another reason (if it had been for a carers reason, Charlie would have got it too).

Reactions: 7
She may have got her jab privately via Tesco. Or if she's been weighed in the last year at the docs, they would have kept a record of it and then called her on the basis of her BMI. I can't think of another reason (if it had been for a carers reason, Charlie would have got it too).
you can only get the vaccine on nhs atm not privately there are a few that have apparently had it privately that have been slated and being investigated for it by government.

We discussed this at work yesterday and the general concesus was that people who have lied to get the vaccine early should have some repercussions

Reactions: 8
Do we think she will say why she’s had a vaccine in her vlog?
Course she will she’s already flashing her vaccine passport in peoples faces she’ll make a vlog out of anything that one 🙄

Only one person can claim carers allowance Charlie wouldn't qualify as he works full time while is grunter lies in bed complaining (it's only those in receipt of carers allowance are fast tracked)

Having said this, wonder what daft boys BMI is?
If it was based on weight he would have got it too ,he's carrying another person up his jumper .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The vlog of jab will be interesting 🧐 roll on baby voice and Uber eats on speed dial and a cheap teddy bear throw rapped around a sinking sofa 😂 and the bean making his princess feel special 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The vlog of jab will be interesting 🧐 roll on baby voice and Uber eats on speed dial and a cheap teddy bear throw rapped around a sinking sofa 😂 and the bean making his princess feel special 🤢
Maybe she'll say why she was eligible for it ...yes we can see it now the pity party in full swing 🥴 ...sinking sofa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She's had her jab but yet my mil is 62 and riddled with health issues but yet is still waiting for her letter for hers.

How has chins got hers early?

Reactions: 11
She's had her jab but yet my mil is 62 and riddled with health issues but yet is still waiting for her letter for hers.

How has chins got hers early?
Same as my mum, I’ve seen Emma (it’s em channel) has had hers too, and loads of comments from other young people to say they have had/are getting it. I suppose it was always going to be like this, doesn’t make it easy for people who can’t work From home and have health complications though.

Chins said in her members video the only reason she thinks she’s had it is because of her BMI , her mates who are big have had it to 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
imagine being (originally) known for your weight loss content, have been a guest speaker at slimcon, been given freebies from companies pushing the weight loss narrative like muscle food, jd seasonings, skinny sauces etc and yet be bragging you've had your jab BECAUSE YOU'RE CLINICALLY OBESE all these years down the line. She is a joke! as if she only thinks she knows why she got it, as if she wouldn't ask if she wasn't sure! The joke is on you Mrs "3 eggs on a bagel" Gammons now go get your hefty hubby weighed too as im sure with the gut he's sporting these days he's in need of the jab too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
imagine being (originally) known for your weight loss content, have been a guest speaker at slimcon, been given freebies from companies pushing the weight loss narrative like muscle food, jd seasonings, skinny sauces etc and yet be bragging you've had your jab BECAUSE YOU'RE CLINICALLY OBESE all these years down the line. She is a joke! as if she only thinks she knows why she got it, as if she wouldn't ask if she wasn't sure! The joke is on you Mrs "3 eggs on a bagel" Gammons now go get your hefty hubby weighed too as im sure with the gut he's sporting these days he's in need of the jab too
This is all spot on 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Howling at hefty hubby though 😂

I love that we will never let the 3 egg bagel go🤣
God she’ll never live that one down will she, tattlers forgot nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was supposed to be doing a workout and she started moaning that she felt weak so she needed "something" so she went and had a bowl of cornflakes to perk her up 🤣🤣🤣😳 it's in the vlog 2 workouts and a curry maybe? I hope someone will confirm 😂
Why am I not surprised lol . Now she got the jab they can continue their escapades up on beachy head. Get the binockulars charwee and choklit! Don't forget the grease incase I start swelling from all the excitement like the slob hog that I am Ooh Wee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.