Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the fact they charged the neighbour to wash their part of the patio too! talk about tighter than tight, spends £1000 a month on food but need an extra £2 to help pay the water bill 😂 then again they'd probably do it for a club biscuit or an ice cream mars

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have no shame. All the while boasting about how her pyramid scheme has enabled her to save for a deposit (it hasn’t) buy a MacBook (it didn’t) buy daft boy a sports car (no, it really didn’t) buy an Audi, well FM is paying for that, (well, as long as she buys loads of stock and manages to sell it) and show us how much she’s making from selling fake perfume, then they have the audacity to ask for money to wash a few slabs!! And he’s as bad! Why can’t he tell her that’s just not on! Jane, (hi! by the way) underneath this ‘nice, kind, what-am-I-like!’ persona, you’re a very nasty piece of work. All you care about is daft boy, yourself and YOUR family! You’re a disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The binmen have just been to my street. I picked up the recycling boxes for next door and stacked them by their gate. I'll pop an invoice through their letterbox later.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend has recently been bereaved, her husband died after a long illness, I’ve done lots of shopping for her over several months....I’m thinking £££££. Going into a supermarket during a pandemic, wear and tear on my car, carrying heavy shopping bags from her driveway to her front door, sometimes it was even raining! I could make a killing here 🤔

Reactions: 15
yes she said two videos a week so is basically breaking the contract.
Imagine if everyone complained at once and demanded a refund 😂 hope she’s not spent it on choklit!!

The binmen have just been to my street. I picked up the recycling boxes for next door and stacked them by their gate. I'll pop an invoice through their letterbox later.
Oh ffs my neighbour does this for us I must owe them a bloody fortune and they let me use their bin for garden waste 😢 I best get my wallet out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
im so looking forward to seeing the whole mortgage application pan out, no way is she desirable as an applicant working so few hours at Tesco (if she even still does) and with her "self employed" income, do neither of them realise how it all works? even of by some miracle they had a decent deposit saved they'd struggle to borrow the remainder once their finances are scrutinised, i've said it before but the application is brutal these days, we moved two years ago, sized up so borrowed more and wow they wanted to know the ins and outs of everything, they looked at each and every transaction and questioned some things. A decision in principal is very different to an offer and as first time buyers they'll have to jump through extra hoops, we had a huge chunk to put down as already had one with lots of equity and it was still a chew, they're clueless and about to learn the hard way. They want to have a house but the irony is they might not even be able to borrow enough to buy the flat they're in.

Reactions: 9
According to Jane they were so close to their deposit last year. Why haven't they started looking yet??

Unfortunately for them they live in an area with such high house prices. 2 bed terraces are going for 250k in east Sussex and i doubt any mortgage lender would lend more than 200k. But even if they did they would need 50k cash plus fees.

I bet they will do one of those shared ownership new builds. There seems to be a lot of them in their area.

Reactions: 11
According to Jane they were so close to their deposit last year. Why haven't they started looking yet??

Unfortunately for them they live in an area with such high house prices. 2 bed terraces are going for 250k in east Sussex and i doubt any mortgage lender would lend more than 200k. But even if they did they would need 50k cash plus fees.

I bet they will do one of those shared ownership new builds. There seems to be a lot of them in their area.
Are there not other nice cheaper areas nearby ? Another YouTuber who used to live in Brighton moved Shoreham. (I know it has a very different vibe tho). But these two eejits can’t think outside the box can they ?

Reactions: 11
They probably could at a push afford something but then she wouldn't have anything to brag about. She loves showing off about the marina and her 2 bathrooms 😄 she fits right in with the geriatrics

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there not other nice cheaper areas nearby ? Another YouTuber who used to live in Brighton moved Shoreham. (I know it has a very different vibe tho). But these two eejits can’t think outside the box can they ?
I put a 15 mile radius into rightmove from east sussex and apart from shared ownership theres not a lot of choice under 250k

Reactions: 6
We won’t be seeing a house purchase this year I could put money on it! When the lender laughs them out of the door she will claim she loves renting and having a landlord that pays to fix things they can’t afford heating can you image them affording house problems or even the cost of the boiler breaking

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion 27 Jane Gammons She claims we are haters because we can see her and bean are big fat fakers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.