Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely shocking to want money from neighbours 🤯 no mention of diet but she did use up some left over protein powder for beans breakfast 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
greedy fuckers taking money from the neighbour to clean the patio! I bet they're a laughing stock in that building, can you imagine the conversations between the neighbours?
"The little fat lass sent her gormless hubby over to say if we wanted our part of the patio cleaning it would be £8 plus two pukka pies so we paid it just to see them both huffing and puffing out there trying to do it like a couple of plebs"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Moneys too tight to mention by simply red springs to mind 🎵

Also she said they have cleaned the patio now because the neighbours are less likely to ask for theirs to be done 🤔 these two are bloody strange

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How can she try to sell the high life making out FM pays well then moan about being cold because they can’t afford to heat a small flat and then to moan about the price of water and charging a neighbour because of it is just weird! No chance of getting a mortgage if they are living that close to their income total could you imagine the mortgage application where it wants to know how much you spend on general living and heating says ZERO but Food says £500 a month 😂

Again why she’s so unlikeable the lies and contradictions. I don’t sell fake perfume but I do have my heating on every day 😃 don’t tell me I can claim a car with FM then tell me you can’t possibly let your neighbour use a tenner of water or whatever also wasn’t the first promise 2 member videos a week?

Reactions: 11
How can she try to sell the high life making out FM pays well then moan about being cold because they can’t afford to heat a small flat and then to moan about the price of water and charging a neighbour because of it is just weird! No chance of getting a mortgage if they are living that close to their income total could you imagine the mortgage application where it wants to know how much you spend on general living and heating says ZERO but Food says £500 a month 😂

Again why she’s so unlikeable the lies and contradictions. I don’t sell fake perfume but I do have my heating on every day 😃 don’t tell me I can claim a car with FM then tell me you can’t possibly let your neighbour use a tenner of water or whatever also wasn’t the first promise 2 member videos a week?
yes she said two videos a week so is basically breaking the contract.

Reactions: 6
She spends the same on shopping a munfth as a family of 4 would! It's absurd. They don't smoke or go out, have no dependants. The mortgage advisor will be gobsmacked at their finances. I would put money on them ordering in a lot too!

Reactions: 13
I thought the 3 egg bagel would be my Chins highlight of the year but wanting money to clean the neighbours patio takes the cake. ‘I’m a noiceee peeeehson guyz’ OH duck OFF YOU SELFISH twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the 3 egg bagel would be my Chins highlight of the year but wanting money to clean the neighbours patio takes the cake. ‘I’m a noiceee peeeehson guyz’ OH duck OFF YOU SELFISH twit!
Where does she say this?

Reactions: 6
Yes we will pressure wash your patio but we will charge you for the water.
Considering these two twunts share bath water this doesn't suprise me in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Jane gammons #27 chins loves making tit overpriced labels and scoffing 3 egg bagels

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.