Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the look of Harold Shipman and she’s the look of Primrose his wife 😂
B58C2E4C-1BA3-4677-9D8B-8085178B9E6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Look at the bleeping gut on that !

I doubt Charlie has had any kebab in a long time ( if at all ) what 20/30 yr old needs an electric blanket 😂
Kebab! Are we talking about Janes private’s 🤣🤣🤣

So someone asked if she’s still at Tesco? She said yes until she gets a mortgage 🤣🤣
Clever, so how is she going to pay for the fucker then if she packs in work. Certainly not off FM as she is giving it away at the minute, stupid bint she is ! Then what happens if she wants to remortgage for a better deal a couple of years later, no proper job, Duh !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha ha writing questions out for herself again 🥴
I honestly don’t understand how she has the absolute bleeping cheek to write this drivel to herself on her social media.... I would be throughly ashamed of her if she was my daughter... she can’t even put in a full day at Tesco....
When my dad was passing away recently from covid he had a fantastic nurse with him who sat with him 24/7 and held his hand and Face Timed us because as family members were weren’t allowed to actually sit with him ( not that it stopped either myself or my hubby from getting covid ) but we understood the pressure the hospital was under and to see her posting absolute bleeping tit like she is some sort of bleeping Wonder Woman is like a giant bleeping kick in teeth.... she is the most vile person I have had the misfortune to come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t understand how she has the absolute bleeping cheek to write this drivel to herself on her social media.... I would be throughly ashamed of her if she was my daughter... she can’t even put in a full day at Tesco....
When my dad was passing away recently from covid he had a fantastic nurse with him who sat with him 24/7 and held his hand and Face Timed us because as family members were weren’t allowed to actually sit with him ( not that it stopped either myself or my hubby from getting covid ) but we understood the pressure the hospital was under and to see her posting absolute bleeping tit like she is some sort of bleeping Wonder Woman is like a giant bleeping kick in teeth.... she is the most vile person I have had the misfortune to come across.
Sorry about your dad 💔 I tested positive on Thursday and my brother works for the NHS. My breathing is really poor so I’m in hospital at the moment and the nurses and doctors are all incredible. She’s just lazy - I can’t stand laziness but it wouldn’t be so bad if she just admitted it! Honestly, I bet she says to Charlie “I’ve not sat down all day” when she’s been on her sofa with a blanket and an electric heater on (which is more expensive than heating!) all afternoon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry about your dad 💔 I tested positive on Thursday and my brother works for the NHS. My breathing is really poor so I’m in hospital at the moment and the nurses and doctors are all incredible. She’s just lazy - I can’t stand laziness but it wouldn’t be so bad if she just admitted it! Honestly, I bet she says to Charlie “I’ve not sat down all day” when she’s been on her sofa with a blanket and an electric heater on (which is more expensive than heating!) all afternoon.
Sorry to hear that hope you feel better soon .

Reactions: 10
Oh bless you thank you .... I’m now 11 days in after testing positive and can honestly say I have never ever felt so ill in my life but thankfully I haven’t had breathing difficulties as such... mines been more dizziness and nausea related, can’t taste or smell anything... I wish you all the best and hope you start to feel better soon xx

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Thank you. Struggling a bit but just trying to take my mind off it. Her little “true or false” has been entertaining
Hasn't it , as if anyone would be inspired by Jane just shows how much of a narc she is

Oh bless you thank you .... I’m now 11 days in after testing positive and can honestly say I have never ever felt so ill in my life but thankfully I haven’t had breathing difficulties as such... mines been more dizziness and nausea related, can’t taste or smell anything... I wish you all the best and hope you start to feel better soon xx
God it sounds awful. I hope you're on the mend soon it must be terrible feeling like that and grieving at the same time especially when you just want your family around you to lean on x

Reactions: 9
Hope you feel better soon. 💙❤

Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear this, I really hope you improve soon and can get back home asap. You’re right, the nhs are bloody incredible ❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I read correctly that she will give up tesco after they get a mortgage?! So she's basically planning on frauding the lender, as the amount they give you is based on your circumstances for the foreseeable future?? She can't be planning on spending any money on the house either

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.