Jane Gammons #26 The MIL see's through her chat, from the wicked witch of Eastbournes flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell Charlie looks like Henry the VIII 😂 no way does that coat meet round that belly buster!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think these time things are to do with the fact they are struggling to get pregnant. I know she hasn’t come out and said that specifically but I always get the feeling when we she posts these times it’s to do with her believing it’s a sign that it’s going to happen for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think these time things are to do with the fact they are struggling to get pregnant. I know she hasn’t come out and said that specifically but I always get the feeling when we she posts these times it’s to do with her believing it’s a sign that it’s going to happen for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hardly a sign if you are waiting for the time to tick over so you can screen shot it on purpose xx

Reactions: 12
So someone asked if she’s still at Tesco? She said yes until she gets a mortgage 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her and Charlie are going to pile the weight on doing this new plan. She can try all the plans in the world,count calories, macros etc,but there is only one thing she really needs to do and that’s the thing she seems totally incapable of-eating less.

Reactions: 10
I struggle to believe how there is only 12 months between these two photos

I know lockdown has been tough on us all but he’s still be working so not really an excuse for them. I’m shocked

since when has watching netflix been productive...i havent sat down to watch netflix since last easter time ffs
They took off some of the Christmas films I wanted to watch on Netflix but have been to busy to watch them I wouldn’t class Netflix as productive it’s a huge time drain

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.