Jane Gammons #25 Bizness woman sharing bathwater, heating is off, looks like a sloth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab thread title by the marvellous @Sweatybetty with the most likes. Apologies if I've missed any! Had to edit it to fit. This is the original:

Biz ness women of the year ! sharing bath water , heating off , property tycoon of the south shame she looks like a sloth .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys feel honoured, this must be how jane feels when she goes up a tier in FM ! Do you think tattle will pay for my car ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@lexiloo can you do one of your famous thread recaps please to kick us off 😄
on it ;)

quick re cap of the last thread and all the tattle gold she provided us with

- if stacking on weight in record time was an olympic sport both would get gold
- lots of SW friendly things in the grocery hauls yet very little evidence of any weight loss
- still counting calories like numbers are a foreign language to them
- still making huge income claims despite not being allowed to do so and bragging like she's entrepreneur of the year!
- thinks asda is a pyramid scheme
- thinks FM is not a pyramid scheme
- still freezing cold in the musty flat because she's tighter than two coats of paint and refuses to put the heating on
- still going for pointless drives filming the road, spouting drivel....biddy bunch on tour!
- still not stepping up and caring for poor old Mrs G, selfish twunts
- still twats
- still expanding
- still duller than a sack of hammers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
on it ;)

quick re cap of the last thread and all the tattle gold she provided us with

- if stacking on weight in record time was an olympic sport both would get gold
- lots of SW friendly things in the grocery hauls yet very little evidence of any weight loss
- still counting calories like numbers are a foreign language to them
- still making huge income claims despite not being allowed to do so and bragging like she's entrepreneur of the year!
- thinks asda is a pyramid scheme
- thinks FM is not a pyramid scheme
- still freezing cold in the musty flat because she's tighter than two coats of paint and refuses to put the heating on
- still going for pointless drives filming the road, spouting drivel....biddy bunch on tour!
- still not stepping up and caring for poor old Mrs G, selfish twunts
- still twats
- still expanding
- still duller than a sack of hammers
“Thinks ASDA is a pyramid scheme. Thinks FM is not a pyramid scheme.” made me cry laughing. She’s honestly an MLM bossbabe’s dream. Believes anything she’s told and happy to spread all these lies without even considering if they make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Thinks ASDA is a pyramid scheme. Thinks FM is not a pyramid scheme.” made me cry laughing. She’s honestly an MLM bossbabe’s dream. Believes anything she’s told and happy to spread all these lies without even considering if they make sense 😂
Me too, bloody howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But..... wouldn’t she of rather put that money towards a house deposit like she scoffed at Charlie the other night 😂 😂 she’s allowed to buy whatever she wants especially food!!
It's a recipe book that wasn't gifted but she's got a code ,and if you use her code she'll get money off her next purchase ,she used someone else's code for her purchase

Reactions: 8
Honestly I'm a bit offended on behalf of sloths 🦥 but I'm here for the ride. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.