Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im interested to know how many of her "huge team" are still there and selling, didn't she say it was around 50 people at one point?

Reactions: 8
I woke up this morning to my cousin flooding facebook with her new exciting business, friggin FM shite :mad: now her whole family are sharing the products and competitions and it's exactly like Jane's page. My cousin is an intelligent woman, all her family are professional people and not one person has questioned that tat! I have to sit on my hands :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Watching the food haul and waiting for the top up shop mid week that's the same size as the standard food haul. Clicking the fat fingers and manky nails over everything
Midweek? The members video this weekend showed an Asda delivery on Saturday (yes,delivery) containing pop tarts, fridge raiders, soreeeeeeeeeeen loaf, milky bar desserts... all the usual nutritious food for the porkies.... Charlie couldn’t wait a minute before the pop tarts were in the toaster and they were stuffing their faces with them 🙈 it ended with them looking at £26k VW Tiguans in a closed garage in the pitch black... new car on the way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another new car? Wheres the sports car 😂
And as for Jane saying it’s the best thing she ever did (joining fm) doesn’t say much does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's going to end up bankrupting Charlie and then run to her dad to make it all better..daft boy will have stars in his eyes if he believes her drivel that they can afford finance on a motor like that on her wage ,,it's all going to come crashing down around them

Reactions: 10
.....but shes getting a car from FM! And where is the sports car?
correction she’s getting a car on lease and hopefully if she can con enough people into joining her team FM will make the payments .... if not she will have to find the £200 ( on average depending on car ) a month herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's looking at these funny thing is they look like her actual trotters :LOL:
AD879F88-4E69-46CF-AEFC-F4036A2857A0.png

Sniffing everything and how many ”ooohs” 😂. I don’t recall her buying any skinny food co products before, she only had them as freebies, sounds like another Malpas butchers job 🤪. That skinny food co stuff is shite, full of artificial sweeteners
Charlie looks like he can't wait to get dug in ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sniffing everything and how many ”ooohs” 😂. I don’t recall her buying any skinny food co products before, she only had them as freebies, sounds like another Malpas butchers job 🤪. That skinny food co stuff is shite, full of artificial sweeteners
It all tastes absolutely vile... it’s runny and overly sweet even if it’s meant to be a savoury sauce.. I once made the mistake of purchasing some they went down the sink after opening they literally made me gag and I have a strong stomach 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.