Jane Gammons #23 Jane Scammons! finally lost a stone but only from her ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could drop them, jump on them and scoop them back up......they'd still look better than tans 🤣
Yip ! Tan's look as though they've been kicked around the block a few times and then dropped from a great height unto the plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching these confirms everything we knew but can’t believe scammons fell for it.........

Ms Sponlie has a Facebook page which goes into more depth
and also has posts from MLM huns that have since left an MLM
it makes for very interesting reading only a fool would get involved
in a MLM

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ms Sponlie has a Facebook page which goes into more depth
and also has posts from MLM huns that have since left an MLM
it makes for very interesting reading only a fool would get involved
in a MLM
I found it very interesting especially when it came up on another video where they said all companies are MLM and thought oh god they really do get in these peoples heads as Jane has obviously had the same rubbish spouted in her ear and thought Ms Sponlie explained it very in the reply about the differences with MLM and other businesses.

How do you like your eggs in a morning??? on burnt toast by the look of it!!!
I think we've seen enough poached eggs from Tan to last a lifetime, bore off Jane!
It was just missing a scattering of pre grated cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone should send her these clips. Post the link on her FM vlog or something. I can't wait to have a proper watch and see these scams picked apart.

Reactions: 5
Someone should send her these clips. Post the link on her FM vlog or something. I can't wait to have a proper watch and see these scams picked apart.
She’s the exact they pray on though lonely, insecure, to poor to afford heating etc..

She would still stick up for them and claim everyone else is wrong and her little cult is a good honest business just so she has some “friends” and people to talk to. I don’t think she realises each time she’s shows her commission and percent we know it’s from points mostly on stuff she has bought herself it doesn’t mean she’s sold any of it. I don’t understand why she left a job to do this she would need to work twice as hard for not even half the wage. As crap as her stickers are she would be better off making more effort with that at least she’s her own person and not a MLM in that although she says all business are MLM so I wonder who’s on her down line for stickers oh wait nobody.

Reactions: 8
She’s the exact they pray on though lonely, insecure, to poor to afford heating etc..

She would still stick up for them and claim everyone else is wrong and her little cult is a good honest business just so she has some “friends” and people to talk to. I don’t think she realises each time she’s shows her commission and percent we know it’s from points mostly on stuff she has bought herself it doesn’t mean she’s sold any of it. I don’t understand why she left a job to do this she would need to work twice as hard for not even half the wage. As crap as her stickers are she would be better off making more effort with that at least she’s her own person and not a MLM in that although she says all business are MLM so I wonder who’s on her down line for stickers oh wait nobody.
That would ring alarm bells for me instantly. Because even with something like Avon you receive the products you've ordered, then deliver and collect the money, then pay your bill monthly. Plus you can have things refunded. These scams really should be made illegal I can't believe they aren't. She thinks she's winning because she only has to do the post office run, she can mostly sit on her arse at home in her "office" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.