Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Charlie’s mum this really, really gets my bleeping goat ... before my mum passed away she had a combination of COPD and dementia she needed constant care my poor dad really struggled ( I went in every single day to help after doing a 12 hr shift and looking after my own 4 kids ) by the time mum had passed my dads health had deteriorated to the point he too needed looking after ... he moved in with us and hubby and I built him a grandad annex so he could have some privacy etc ... and those two fat fucks can’t even buy his mum a ruddy new bleeping mattress thought she’d made £1400 this month in bonuses and commission from selling Ester Frauder ( couldn’t resist Lexi 😉 ) yet can’t stretch to buying a new mattress bloody disgraceful....

Reactions: 15
That's definitely the reason she was able to drop her hours she's told them her MIL is coming home and needs the care, the carers allowance must be through as well so she'll be no worse off financially ..The pair of them are a disgrace I bet they won't even call to see he woman .

Reactions: 13
That's definitely the reason she was able to drop her hours she's told them her MIL is coming home and needs the care, the carers allowance must be through as well so she'll be no worse off financially ..The pair of them are a disgrace I bet they won't even call to see he woman .
I thought this a few weeks ago. Put in for carer’s allowance then cut her hours. She is such a selfless person ! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she used his mum as an excuse she never goes to visit in fact she goes on about just how far away it is all the time

Reactions: 11
When I watched her video this morning I actually felt like punching my iPad 😂. She just comes across as pure lazy, insincere, selfish, just pretty horrid really. What kind of person would be on Instagram one day bragging they’ve made so much money from her crappy rip off perfumes then on YouTube the next day saying they picked up a second hand bed and mattress for their poorly vulnerable Mother in law 😡. I bet they’ll take the money off the old girl as well, she doesn’t sound like she’s got much money but I bet they’ll still take it though. Oh Charlie is an amazing son, sorry love we all beg to differ on here the way the poor woman has been treated over the years. I’m sure he was a good son before he met you and started being controlled by you.
As for the shirt, your sister in law can carry it off because she looks about a size ten 😂
I just can’t stand greedy, money orientated grabby people 😡👊🏻
As for reducing her hours, I give up, I bet they want rid of her

So she’s made £1400 and now can almost afford her dream house ? What is she buying a wheelie bin for gods sake , don’t think she quite gets how much it’s gonna cost them lol

Enjoy 😉 sure this will have plenty of tattle gold View attachment 260900

Ha ha I’m 3 mins in and she’s got a batwing too that is to tight on the arms the batwing is non existent oh and also the tops to big 😂 some things never change
Her face is that bloated, she could pass for being on steroids!!

Someone in the comments asked if it’s a pyramid Scheme , people commented saying yes it is and guess what she’s deleted it ! If u believe in this so much and it’s so fab why not set the record straight and explain ? Surly these followers she loves so much can ask a simple question ? But saying that she has the same intelligence as one of her pukka pies 🥧 so prob don’t understand it anyways
Funny how she deletes comments she doesn’t like but hasn’t even bothered like like or reply any other comments, such a witch

I don’t think you can claim carers allowance if you earn over so much, the amount is pretty low though - just had a look, you can’t claim it if you earn more than £128 a week so she wouldn‘t be eligible x

Seeing as it’s her birthday coming up soon, I thought this would be a nice gift for her, keeping in with the cat pee theme...

Eau de bleep 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When I watched her video this morning I actually felt like punching my iPad 😂. She just comes across as pure lazy, insincere, selfish, just pretty horrid really. What kind of person would be on Instagram one day bragging they’ve made so much money from her crappy rip off perfumes then on YouTube the next day saying they picked up a second hand bed and mattress for their poorly vulnerable Mother in law 😡. I bet they’ll take the money off the old girl as well, she doesn’t sound like she’s got much money but I bet they’ll still take it though. Oh Charlie is an amazing son, sorry love we all beg to differ on here the way the poor woman has been treated over the years. I’m sure he was a good son before he met you and started being controlled by you.
As for the shirt, your sister in law can carry it off because she looks about a size ten 😂
I just can’t stand greedy, money orientated grabby people 😡👊🏻
As for reducing her hours, I give up, I bet they want rid of her

Her face is that bloated, she could pass for being on steroids!!

Funny how she deletes comments she doesn’t like but hasn’t even bothered like like or reply any other comments, such a witch

I don’t think you can claim carers allowance if you earn over so much, the amount is pretty low though - just had a look, you can’t claim it if you earn more than £128 a week so she wouldn‘t be eligible x

Seeing as it’s her birthday coming up soon, I thought this would be a nice gift for her, keeping in with the cat pee theme...

Eau de bleep 🤣🤣
Would she be clearing that from Tesco with her reduced hours ? I know my friend gets it for her son and she works part time (not Tesco though ) I doubt she'd be declaring her self employed status just yet ..

Would she be clearing that from Tesco with her reduced hours ? I know my friend gets it for her son and she works part time (not Tesco though ) I doubt she'd be declaring her self employed status just yet ..
I would have thought so, think Tesco staff are on around £9 an hour, she might be on more as she’s been there 10yrs . I suppose it depends on what she’s reduced her down hours to. I think she’ll be on more than the £128 though. I’m sure the crafty cow looked into it though £££££

• Haha
Charlie’s mum may well have been advised to apply for carers allowance herself ... from that she can then pay whoever it is that looks after her full time... My dad gets a carers allowance paid to him on a monthly basis ( even though I look after him full time ) as he is registered blind and disabled it’s entirely up to him where that money goes and how much of it gets spent on what ...If Charlie’s mum has claimed to receive the money as a top up to her pension Jane won’t necessarily see a penny of it.
don't forget Charlie’s mum refused to have any of her medical information disclosed to Charlie whilst she was in the care home so I can see her wanting Miss Piggy and Charlie looking after her full time.

And the funny thing is she has never spent her weekends taking care of his mum, neither of them have 😒 she has some balls to spin those lies and then do vlogs of what they have done at the weekend.
She tells that many lies, forgets what she has said, shame she's documented it all so we can see what she really is.

Charlie’s mum may well have been advised to apply for carers allowance herself ... from that she can then pay whoever it is that looks after her full time... My dad gets a carers allowance paid to him on a monthly basis ( even though I look after him full time ) as he is registered blind and disabled it’s entirely up to him where that money goes and how much of it gets spent on what ...If Charlie’s mum has claimed to receive the money as a top up to her pension Jane won’t necessarily see a penny of it.
don't forget Charlie’s mum refused to have any of her medical information disclosed to Charlie whilst she was in the care home so I can see her wanting Miss Piggy and Charlie looking after her full time.
same with my mum, I look after her a lot, take her shopping, drop meals off for her, clean for her but I told her to claim it herself and spend it however she wants, she treats me to bits when I take her to the supermarket and every few weeks she takes us all out for a lovely lunch but I couldn't take that money weekly as it would feel like im being paid to look after my own mum and personally im not comfortable with that seen as she still lives in her own flat and is mostly able to do things herself, I just think she looked after me all those years so this is now roll reversal, Jane and the bean only see £££££ signs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Video starts...... lies, drivel , more lies, more drivel, you get the picture. Video ends ! She grates on me so much, spouting the same old bullshit. So fake and a face like a giant whoopee cushion !!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20201001_214313.jpg

👀Couldn't catch it all because her fingers were moving on the delete button faster than Usain Bolt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
same with my mum, I look after her a lot, take her shopping, drop meals off for her, clean for her but I told her to claim it herself and spend it however she wants, she treats me to bits when I take her to the supermarket and every few weeks she takes us all out for a lovely lunch but I couldn't take that money weekly as it would feel like im being paid to look after my own mum and personally im not comfortable with that seen as she still lives in her own flat and is mostly able to do things herself, I just think she looked after me all those years so this is now roll reversal, Jane and the bean only see £££££ signs!!!
♥♥♥ I take care of my mum too on my days off. Wouldn't have it any other way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.