Jane Gammons #22 Cats pee to Jackson Bay, Charlie's mum's sent away, all going Chins way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she does not upload anymore just proves that she is money hungry she wants her £1.99 , also just watching the wheelchair vid 😂 poor sod could just about get her over the door 🥴 I’m surprised she didn’t sue Tesco over her hairline fracture or BROKEN as Jane likes to say

Also fell down a rabbit hole and I’m watching Jane cream her pants over her treat stash 🥴
Jeez surely they would be outta date by the time those two would consume them ;)

Reactions: 3
The fact is she’s no content anymore so what she would normally put on YouTube she’s having to give the paying members so basically all they paying numpties are giving her money for content that used to be free. She really is a low life but more the fool they dafties paying to see 2 beached whales kidding themselves and all them she’s trying to lose weight hell will freeze over before they 2 lose anything

Reactions: 14
She appears to be stealing photos again. The personalised glass on stories is dated 2019. Can anyone do a reverse image search??

It really bugs me, people like Jane who haven't an original thought but con make money out of their stupid followers. She's gong to be a fuckin nightmare in the run up to Halloween and Cmas with her sticky back shite
Have you seen her little personalised card ahe puts in the box. Is the photo not freakishly like Gemma. Do you think she just altered Gemma on them. All her ideas are coming from her i know she is her mentor but surley you want ro come up with some original ideas.

Which one was this??🤣🤣🤣
I broke my ankle at the same time and believe me she had no broken ankle as she was walking in a boot and out of it in 2 weeks. No way there are many bones in your ankle it is a very tech op.and extremely long recovery. Blowing wind out her ass as usual.

The fact is she’s no content anymore so what she would normally put on YouTube she’s having to give the paying members so basically all they paying numpties are giving her money for content that used to be free. She really is a low life but more the fool they dafties paying to see 2 beached whales kidding themselves and all them she’s trying to lose weight hell will freeze over before they 2 lose anything
As a matter of interest how much are they paying for this amazing footage?

Reactions: 5
£1.99 per month

She's now a Golden Magnolia £1,400 for the month of September and one step closer to her dream house 😂 she's signing up new recruits tomorrow if anyone's interested

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had forgotten about this gem :ROFLMAO:

I cannot believe the lazy fat whelk had him pushing her about!!! As somebody else said most people get crutches or just walk a bit slower with the moonboot! What the hell is wrong with Charlie? Total enabler! He should have pushed her off a bloody cliff and ran for his life!!!

He actually looked like he had a bit of life left in him back then and looked far healthier! Its sad as despite me thinking he is as bigger c*** as she is, he does seem to have things he wants to do in life and places he wants to go. Sadly he is saddled with that bone idle, diabetes in waiting, lardy lump, who cant travel unless its buying bagfuls of tatt, a food shop or to post her cats piss! What a life at under 30 eh?

Good Luck Charlie Bean.... you are going to need it!!! Or cyanide to put yourself out of the misery :LOL:
He,s been well and truly brainwashed by that pukka pied twunt !

£1.99 per month

She's now a Golden Magnolia £1,400 for the month of September and one step closer to her dream house 😂 she's signing up new recruits tomorrow if anyone's interested
duck right off, wouldn,t line that skank’s pockets for sure !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her little personalised card ahe puts in the box. Is the photo not freakishly like Gemma. Do you think she just altered Gemma on them. All her ideas are coming from her i know she is her mentor but surley you want ro come up with some original ideas.

I broke my ankle at the same time and believe me she had no broken ankle as she was walking in a boot and out of it in 2 weeks. No way there are many bones in your ankle it is a very tech op.and extremely long recovery. Blowing wind out her ass as usual.

As a matter of interest how much are they paying for this amazing footage?
I believe it's £1.99! 😳

I agree, a friend of mine snapped her ankle when she fell down a flight of stairs in a nightclub. It was horrific and she still can't wear heels to this day as it's left her with damage. She didn't even have a wheelchair! She had crutches! Chins is an absolute drama queen.

Reactions: 8
£1.99 per month

I honestly don’t believe a word of it where’s the actual proof she’s made it to The Golden Magnolia stage ... 🙄 all these reps are blowing smoke up there own arse, notice how the fake cash bonus and the supposed monthly earning come just before “ the recruit more vulnerable and extremely gullible people phaze ”.

I honestly don’t believe a word of it where’s the actual proof she’s made it to The Golden Magnolia stage ... 🙄 all these reps are blowing smoke up there own arse, notice how the fake cash bonus and the supposed monthly earning come just before “ the recruit more vulnerable and extremely gullible people phaze ”.
Yeah sure the person she recruited that was on here said she was ripped off ,it's just a pity they can't see through the scam before they sign up..

Yeah sure the person she recruited that was on here said she was ripped off ,it's just a pity they can't see through the scam before they sign up..
This is where she blows her I’m a nice person persona out of the water ... she is knowingly misleading people to make money from them which is a bloody vile way to make a few quid because by now she is fully aware that the money she’s making is not coming from the direct sales she’s making but from recruiting other into the scheme.

Reactions: 9
This is where she blows her I’m a nice person persona out of the water ... she is knowingly misleading people to make money from them which is a bloody vile way to make a few quid because by now she is fully aware that the money she’s making is not coming from the direct sales she’s making but from recruiting other into the scheme.
She never was a nice person ,it's just her mask slipped over time .stealing the vulnerable's delivery slots was bad enough now she's stealing their money and getting them into debt ..she's disgusting

Reactions: 9
Hello you beautiful bunch I had to hop on to see the latest and doesn’t disappoint

1. she’s magnolia vanilla boring silver wanna be bullshit addition now yet hasn’t sold much at all this month she had a week off and has been to busy making stickers

2. I think gem her mentor gives her a kick up the ass and I was shocked to see gem only starred this a month or so before Jane! I assumed she was more long term Jane must of been one of the first gullible twats

3. the lack of youtube is because she’s so fat and boring she doesn’t feel comfortable on camera and will blame the pannnDEMICCCKK for no vlogs but she can do exactly what she did pre Covid so I don’t understand that line

It’s now her birthday month so we’ve got that to look forward to 😂 she is very inactive lately though which isn’t like her she’s totally lost her way 2020

Reactions: 12
So she’s made £1400 and now can almost afford her dream house ? What is she buying a wheelie bin for gods sake , don’t think she quite gets how much it’s gonna cost them lol

Enjoy 😉 sure this will have plenty of tattle gold
6774C85F-68BC-4924-A21F-AF16A5683745.jpeg

Ha ha I’m 3 mins in and she’s got a batwing too that is to tight on the arms the batwing is non existent oh and also the tops to big 😂 some things never change

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s cut her hours down , Charlie’s mum is going home they are not happy and they got her a second hand bed and mattress 😳 even tho she’s earning loads ! And Charlie is the best son ever ?? If my son brought me a second hand mattress when he could afford a new one Id be livid lol gross pair of tight twats

• Wow
Ew....second hand mattress?? Wonder if Jane would like to sleep on that? Poor Mrs G.....

Have she got her car from FM yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s cut her hours down , Charlie’s mum is going home they are not happy and they got her a second hand bed and mattress 😳 even tho she’s earning loads ! And Charlie is the best son ever ?? If my son brought me a second hand mattress when he could afford a new one Id be livid lol gross pair of tight twats

They really are a couple of absolutely selfish c*nts! you can get a half decent (NEW!) mattress for around £100! And then to brag about what she earnt from other people this month! She should hang her head in shame! I said previously I think Charlie iis turning out as bad as her, this has proved it! VILE VILE PAIR!

Reactions: 10
that vlog is awful, firstly that shirt she bought which of course she reckons is too big is from the charity shop that day and she's wearing it! ewwwww! she thinks she's hysterical and keeps doing the mutley laugh, she tells all charlies mums business again and thinks Charlie is an amazing son.....really????? wow!
she's cut her days at Tesco, which means she's just cut her borrowing ability for a mortgage too, less hours = less lending! she is totally thick to not have realised her FM earnings won't count with lenders for a couple of years at least! I don't get how she is so so busy she can't get anything done when she's home from mid morning and has the rest of the day, evening and all weekend to get stuff done. Also how many times does she say "you know" it drove me bonkers 😂
I do not understand how so many people love this pair, her comments section is full of people kissing the gammon rump, why do they not see what a selfish pair of lazy fecks they are????

Reactions: 17
Came to say I’m disgusted! It sounds like Charlie’s mum may even have dementia and isn’t just “confused” why are this couple so selfish why so it about them about how they feel? Oh boohoo poor Charlie with his headaches and stress I don’t understand them and Jane is in her 20s excited at the thought of a bed sit and living in one room god grief

I can’t stand it I can’t watch her not even for tattle she is so lazy and self obsessed she has no commitments no life no kids no hobbies no friends and I’ve had to hear her bang on about being busy I do in a day what she does in a week. Charlie is a mug for allowing her to be so lazy! She would give up work all together if she did have a child her time management is awful

what happened to Charlie’s mum previous bed / mattress?

Last edited:
She can afford to cut her hours but not buy her mother in law a new mattress?? What a selfish twunt

And how huge does she look atm... Who goes on social media saying how they wish they were their Ibeefa size ( which was big any way) and then stuff their face with crap. ANSWER some one with an eating disorder. Go see a therapist Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel so sorry for the mother in law it’s so obvious they are just stressed because they just don’t want to deal with her, put her in a home and chuck away the key 🔑 I’ve worked in care settings if they genuinely thought she could not cope at home they would not send her home she has been assessed and deemed fit enough to cope at home , it’s nothing but pure selfishness on their part too busy living their best life’s eating !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A second hand bed and mattress 🤨 unless it is one of those special beds that raise up and down then there is no excuse for that! They were just in ikea a couple of weeks back ffs!! She really is an hole. She cuts her hours....why exactly? For her bizniss? I guarantee you she won’t be using the extra time to help Charlie’s mum that’s for sure! I condensed all my working hours (40 btw Jane now 20 or whatever it is you do!) into 4 days so I can have a day a week to help with care for my grandparents as my grandpa has dementia even tho they have carers in 4 times a day. Get a grip Jane, get off your fat arse and help your MIL!! I think I’ve said before but she could even offer to help out with the nephew she loves so much, give her brother and sister in law a break. But no. Our Jane would rather work a couple of hours a week, have nana naps, eat choclit and fanny about with her boss girl side hustles 🥴 what a life!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.