Jane Gammons #2 Jane gluttons the line drawn slate cleaning queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree do not care at all how much money she makes... just prove you declare it to the tax man luv! I work hard... very hard and my wage is taxed like everyone else! I don’t get to nap... I don’t get to work 4-6hrs 5 days a week with weekends off to slob about and do duck all.. no I work long shifts over 7 days... grab a moment with my husband when I can and the TAX MAN takes a % of that... how about you JANE? Same for you!???

Reactions: 7
I agree do not care at all how much money she makes... just prove you declare it to the tax man luv! I work hard... very hard and my wage is taxed like everyone else! I don’t get to nap... I don’t get to work 4-6hrs 5 days a week with weekends off to slob about and do duck all.. no I work long shifts over 7 days... grab a moment with my husband when I can and the TAX MAN takes a % of that... how about you JANE? Same for you!???
Y E S ! ! !

Reactions: 1
She did with one of my account ive never interacted with her on at all i think she is genuinally paranoid aboit whos watching her

So jane by your logic you are a fan of this site then ? Welcome to the club janey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that first dress dnt matter if you have big boobs its to small for her

the navy dress if those sleeves were as droopy as she said they would have slid without her moving them argh rant mode im due a monthly sorry guys

• Haha
Now after the ‘bot/Lou” scandal I had a little nosey at old Janeys Instagram stats .... most genuine accounts are in the mid to high 80’s...

8D69073C-8890-4ACC-996A-51398A32FC17.jpeg

Interesting 😂😂

• Haha
Does that mean shes brought followers ?
It means she has more bots than most genuine accounts, I guess make of that what you will 😂

I checked a few other sw accounts and all bar trim with tan and her were in the mid 80’s and have a lot more followers ... maybe they got them free with Tans fake nutritionist qualifications 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
The IG audit only takes a random sample of 200 followers but even when I repeated it a number of times for JG she never got out of the 60's.

65.3%
67.7%
66.5%
64.6%
64.8%

• Haha
With all these motivational u must be a fan quote and these songs she leep uploading to her instagram she must have a real issue 😂
Stop lying and crying cause your lies we aint buying
You aint no size 12 you cant even loose weight very well 😂😂

Reactions: 2
how the hell does a candle smell "flattering" 😂 she's so Denise Royal and Charlie is Dave for sure
What did you have for tea Dave?
spaghetti
bolognese?
no.......hoops
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

and yet another charity shop she's rinsed for great profit, so much so she's actually almost peeing with glee at brand new next wedges (which are horrid btw) and she has to nerve to show the price label which clearly states it was a gift aided item......so given a little extra to the charity in terms of tax yet she is quite happy to stick them on ebay for no doubt triple or quadruple what she paid, greedy gammons strikes again folks!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thousands of people do the charity shop thing though and to be honest I have no problem with it as it stops the stuff ending up in land fill plus the charity get the money they ask so I have no real problem with re selling in general probably an unpopular opinion but I know how much stuff a charity shop bin after a certain amount of time and I am all for recycling / reusing clothing especially in this day and age.

Reactions: 2
Thousands of people do the charity shop thing though and to be honest I have no problem with it as it stops the stuff ending up in land fill plus the charity get the money they ask so I have no real problem with re selling in general probably an unpopular opinion but I know how much stuff a charity shop bin after a certain amount of time and I am all for recycling / reusing clothing especially in this day and age.
but to show people what you paid for it then upload to ebay with massively inflated price seems
*wrong
*dim
*greedy
*braggy
*all of the above
To me its wrong on many levels but each to their own and I do chuckle that she sells so little and has to keep re listing, too greedy, prices too high ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I appreciate what you're saying Steve, however, the items people buy to sell are highly unlikely to end up in landfill as they are the saleable ones.

The items they purchase are the good quality items that other people would be delighted to buy and wear because they couldn't afford them otherwise. That's the bit that doesn't sit right with me, along with the often extortionate mark ups.

Clothing/textiles are rarely binned by charities as they can sell them in bulk as 'rags' that are recycled. That's going to be the washed out Primarni t shirts and generally ugly clothing they couldn't flog rather than stuff from Next, Joe Brown, Fat Face etc.

I buy a lot of my clothing from charity shops and do look for the 'good' names because I'm on a low wage. There's a lot of us around who need to do that. Maybe that's why I find it particularly annoying.

I know the charity gets their money whoever buys the item. It just pisses me off that the items are bought by profiteers rather than poorer folk who can't afford the price new/marked up on eBay.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she find it so difficult pronouncing certain words? She's tried for a few vlogs now to say 'pumice stone,' and she's failed every time. Also, her pronunciation of 'orchid,' was hilarious! She could barely read what was written on the tag on that vase either. Her teacher mother must be cringing if she even watches the vlogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The big problems I and a lot of us have is that she's not declared it yo HMRC. She's tax dodging n selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.